American.
查理
Charlie…
这只是预感 我想对方可能是极右♥派♥份子
it’s just a hunch, but I think we might be dealing with…some sort of right-wing extremist
你说呢
what have you.
查出电♥话♥来源没有
Did you trace that call?
我是演员
I’m an actor.

Right.
查出电♥话♥来源没有 有的
Did you trace that call?Yes, sir.
天桥广场四十号♥
40 Overbridge Square.
好,查理
Right. Charlie.
叫武装反应小组出动 我要立刻破案
Call out the Armed Response Unit.I want this thing crushed, right now.
谢了,康丝薇拉 这些演员一点分寸也没有
Thanks. These actors don’t know when to stop.
是啊,李奇先生 对,对
No, Mr. Ritchie.
整个戏剧圈的人都在问
The theater community at large are asking:
今晚的“现实舞台” 到底出了什么错
What went wrong with the Theater of Life tonight?
警方急着想讯问 一位华里斯·李奇先生
The police are anxious to interview a Mr. Wallace Ritchie…
他是美国人、深色头发 身高约六尺
an American, dark, about six foot…
据说有带枪而且非常危险
and believed to be armed and extremely dangerous.
你来了,詹姆士 你终于来了
There you are, James.
是的,在我们继续进行之前
Yes, indeed.Before we continue
我要到地窖去一趟
I’m going to…pop down to the cellar.
有一瓶很棒的波多酒
我们已经有一瓶波多酒了
There’s a nice bottle of port…We’ve already got one.
没错
True.
不过下面很暗 我可能要找几分钟
But it’s very dark there and it might take me a few minutes.
我会带波多酒回来
I’ll be back with the port.
还有车钥匙
And the car keys.
天哪
Oh, dear.
谁擦了“老香料”古龙水
Who’s wearing Old Spice?
闭嘴 我找到信了
Shut up.I found letters.
不过他没有证件
But no identification.
当然没有,白♥痴♥
Of course not, idiot.
他是专家
He’s a professional.
所有的人都想检查 迷你酒吧,走开
Everybody wants to check minibar. Go away!
我们是“堵漏人员”
It’s the plumbers!
那些浑蛋七九年炸死了 我的小狗妮奇
Those sons of bitches blew up my Nikita in ’79.
妮奇是一支恶…
Nikita was vicious-
别讲你的狗了 它到极乐世界去了
Forget about your dog. It in the better place anyway
快去开门 你说很容易
Open the door.Easy for you to say.
他是我的狗不是你的狗
He’s my dog, not your dog.
快进来
Come on.
放开我,你们这些…,史宾塞
Let go of me.Spenser.
嗨 放开我
Hi.Get off me
嗨,你不是要待在车上吗
I thought you gonne staying in the car.
什么 我以为你要待在车上
What?I thought you gonne staying in the car.
这里比我的肉店还忙,走开
This is busier than my butcher shop!Go away!
瑟盖·尼柯维奇,开门
Sergei Nikolivich. Open up.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我们抓到人了
Here we have our man, in the flesh.
瑟盖·尼柯维奇 这样我怎么能做事
Sergei Nikolivich.How am I supposed to do my work?
别发牢骚了,快把信给我
Stop complaining. Give me the letters.Quick.
原来这就是他
So, this is him, in the flesh.
信在哪里?
Where are the letters?
史宾塞你想想办法 那些是我的信,浑蛋
Spenser, do something.Those are my letters. Bastards!
走吧,罗杰爵士 我们该到宴会厅去了
Come, Sir Roger. We are overdue for banqueting room.
好极了
Splendid.
我想…
I think…
就从软的地方开始
we begin with soft tissue.
首相大人
Mr. Prime Minister…
总统先生,各位贵宾
Mr. President…distinguished guests…
各位官员,各位女士先生
my lords, ladies and gentlemen…
我的职责也是荣幸 今天晚上能欢迎各位
it’s my duty and privilege to welcome you this evening.
我们两国在午夜签定和平协议
Now before that historic moment at midnight
当历史性的一刻来临之前
when the peace accord is signed between our two countries
我们将欣赏体现 英俄两大国精神的歌♥舞
we shall be treated to music and dance that seek to embody the souls of these two great nations.
波瑞斯
Boris
严刑拷打之前 试试看吐真药好不好
Before torture, we try truth serum?
好吗?
Please.

Okay
请问你是我们 常客俱乐部的会员吗
Are you a member of our Frequent Renters’ Club?
我们很想成为会员
We would like to be.
我们有两天租期的规定
We have a two-night rental policy.
如果录影带超过两天不还
If the tape stays out longer than that,
每天不会加收一块五
you’re not charged the extra $1.50.
你的真名叫什么
What is your real name?
华里斯·李奇
Wallace Ritchie.
这都是谁付的钱
Who is paying for all this?
我弟弟吉米,他想讨好德国人
My brother Jimmy. He’s…trying to impress the Germans
所以我生日他送我这个
so he gave me this for my birthday.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
你替谁工作
Who you are working for?
爱荷华州狄莫音市 百视达录影带租借店
Blockbuster Video, Des Moines, Iowa.
你替谁工作
Who you are working for?
爱荷华州狄莫音市 百视达录影带租借店
Blockbuster Video, Des Moines, Iowa.
可恶
Damn.
他们把他训练得真好
They trained him so well.
给他解药,我要用老方法
Give him the antidote. I do it old-fashioned- way.
打得他说出真话来
I beat it out of him.
这是真的笔
This real pen.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
解药在这里
I have antidote here.
那个东西真提神
That is so refreshing.
事情结束以后 能不能给我一点
May I have one of those when we’re all finished, please.
还有谁知道信的事,李奇先生
Who else knows about these letters, Mr. Ritchie?
不要用真名叫我
Please don’t call me by my real name.
那样会破坏我创造的真实感
It destroys the reality I’m creating.
那些该死的德国人是谁
Who are the goddamn Germans?
暂停一下
Time out.
我很讨厌脱离角色
I hate to break out of character,
可是你不能朝着 人家的耳朵大喊
but…you cannot shout into a person’s ear.
会造成伤害
It does damage.
你知道,吐口水我不介意
You know, the spitting I don’t mind.
波瑞斯,这个好大
Boris, it’s so big.
波瑞斯拜托
Boris. Please.
不要像在赫尔辛基 杀彭士毕那样
Please. Not like Ponsonby in Helsinki.
对你来说很过瘾 可是事后我们得收拾,拜托
Is fun for you, but we have to clean up after. Please.
拜托
Please.
对 事后真的要收拾?
We do have to do cleanup after?
一定要
Always. You’re right.
你们说得对
有时候逞英雄是傻事
Sometimes it’s foolish to be so brave.
你让我们没有选择
You leave us no alternative.
我要请陆蜜拉 柯洛帕金博士出马
I will call Dr. Ludmilla Kropotkin.
她会收拾你的
She will take care of you.
那个凶狠的女虐待狂?
The evil lady torturer?
带她进来
Bring her in here!
我看那怕是你 也受不了她的酷刑
Even perhaps you are not brave enough for taste of her medicine.
我不怕痒
I’m not ticklish.
乌利
Ulli
去拿塑胶布
Get the rubber sheets.
是的,老大
Yes, boss.
给我看好那个人
And watch that man.
是的,老大
Yes, boss.
轮到他的时候 你怎么不擤鼻子
How come you not sniff on his turn?
波瑞斯的香水害的
Boris’ Old Spice is lingering.
能不能把窗户打开一点
Do you think we could open up the window a little bit?
伏特加
Hey, vodka…
你行行好 看到那瓶喷鼻剂没有
be a guy.See that nasal spray?
能不能拿给我喷两下
Could you pass me over a couple of snoots worth, please?
也许是毒药

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!