Where’s Gilbert? I heard a shot.
吉尔伯特走了
Gilbert’s gone.

Oh, no.
你剪头发了
You cut it.
我刚才说把他弄掉 意思不是…
Look, when I said get rid of him, I didn’t mean-
你这样很好看
This is a very nice look for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去前面看一看是不是没人了
Why don’t you look out the front and see if it’s clear?
好啊
Sure.
救命啊
Help!
史宾塞
Spenser!
很高兴认识你,小姐
Pleased to meet you, girlie.
信在那里?
Where are the letters?
史宾塞,史宾塞
Spenser!Spenser!
来了
Coming!
救命啊
Help me!
来了
Yeah, I’m coming.
门锁上了 踢开来
Door’s locked.Kick it in!

Okay
门很结实,不是…
It’s solid.It’s not..
不是轻木做的
It’s not balsa or anything.
史宾塞,他想杀我
Spenser, he’s trying to kill me!
好啦好啦
Okay. All right…all right.
快一点
Please hurry!
史宾塞你在干么
Spenser, what are you doing?
强尼来了
”Here’s Johnny! ”
快一点
Hurry.
要找人帮忙
Need someone help.
这是什么
What have we here?
外面刚好有这根木槌
Conveniently found a mallet outside
不过我要换成这个好吗
but I’m going to swap it for this one.
好了,痞子
All right, punk.
我想今天你要问自己的问题是
I guess the question you got to ask yourself today is,
我运气好不好
”Do I feel lucky?”
你说呢,痞子
Well, punk, do you?
千万不要再到这里来了
Don’t ever show your face on this mews again!
走吧
Come on.
我们快走
We’ve got to get out of here.
走啊
Let’s go.
快走快走
Go, go, go!
我知道,我本来以为 可以拿到那些信
I thought I could get the letters
结果来了一个叫史宾塞的疯子
and then some maniac called Spenser…
他说他替你做事 居然对我开枪
who says he works for you, fired a pistol at me!
你听着,我们就快成功了 不能功亏一篑
Listen, we are too close to let this fall apart.
你听我说,有一个…
Now, listen.
霍金斯,外面有一个捣蛋鬼
Hawkins, there is a loose cannon out there
我要你立刻把他解决掉
and I want him dealt with immediately.
罗杰爵士
Sir Roger.
你想想看,霍金斯
Just think, Hawkins…
下个礼拜的今天 俄♥国♥到处都会闪这些灯
This time next week, these lights will be flashing all across Russia.
这个房♥间又会生气勃勃
This room will be alive again…with happy voices
充满快乐的说话声跟脚步声
and the patter of little feet.
欧洲各地的声音 都会被监听被解码
Voices from across Europe being monitored and decoded.
特务带着紧急公报冲进来
The feet of agents rushing in with urgent communiques.
新的经费、新装备
The new funding…new equipment…
新武器、新毒药
new weapons, new poisons.
快乐的日子又来了 霍金斯
Happy days, Hawkins. Happy days.
是的,罗杰爵士
Yes, Sir Roger.
好像出了一点问题
It seems there’s a bit of a problem…
史宾塞跟那个女孩
with Spenser and the girl.
问题?
Problem?
安布顿自己去拿信
Embleton tried to collect the letters,
史宾塞开枪打他
Spenser tried to shoot him.
打他?
Shoot him?
安布顿说他好像 有一点精神失常
Embleton says he seemed a trifle unhinged.
那个女孩呢
But what about the girl?
这样不行
This is totally unacceptable.
行动时间再过…
The zero hour is a mere…
三个小时又十二分钟就到了
three hours and 12 minutes away.
不可能
It’s not possible.
再过三小时又十一分 就到行动时间了
With a mere…three hours, 11 minutes till zero hour?
保持冷静,瑟盖
Keep calm.
我们会派“堵漏人员” 去把史宾塞做了
We’ll send in the plumbers to flush Spenser.
不用,我请潜伏的 特务波瑞斯出马
I call in Boris from deep cover.
波瑞斯·布拉瓦斯基
Boris Blavasky?
在赫尔辛基把可怜的彭士毕 砍掉头的那个疯子
The maniac who decapitated poor old Ponsonby in Helsinki?
屠夫波瑞斯
Boris the Butcher?
你的电♥话♥,亲爱的
Phone for you, love.
谢谢你
Thank you, sweetie.
我了解你,瑟盖·尼可维奇
I know you, Sergei Nikolivich.
这次绝对不只是 为了一些淫秽的信
There’s more to this than just dirty letters.
干么愁眉苦脸的
Why so gloomy?
总比当屠夫好
Is better than being butcher.
我喜欢当屠夫
I like being butcher.
你很清楚要杀的是什么东西
You know exactly who you are killing…
还有为什么
and why.
德国之行让我印象最深刻的 就是德国人
What impresses me most…during our visits to Germany are his people.
有一种热情,一种安静的魅力
There’s a warmth, a quiet charm.
大家都伸开双臂欢迎你
Everyone welcomes you with open arms.
没错没错
It’s ture.It’s ture.
你确定你去的是德国?
You’re sure you were in Germany?
布鲁塞尔市中心
Downtown Brussels.
华里斯? 大家好,我是吉米的哥哥
Wally.Hello, everybody. Jimmy’s brother.
不用起来
Don’t get up.
怎么了
What happened?
我们需要地方暂时躲一下
We need a place to lie low for a while.
我想这里应该安全
I thought this place would be safe.
跟我们介绍一下你的朋友
Won’t you introduce us to your friend?
各位
Everybody…
这是罗莉
this is Lori.
她是国防部长的应♥召♥女郎
She’s the defense minister’s call girl.
浑蛋
Bastard!
好痛哦
That really hurt.
我应该说她是演员才对
I should’ve called her an actress.
她太棒了
She’s great.
一切都是吉米付的钱
Jimmy paid for the whole thing.
我想我得走了
I should go, I suppose.
好,再见
Okay, bye.
我们要拿一些下流的信 去敲诈一个人
We got these smutty letters we’re going to blackmail some guy with.

Okay.

Okay.
待会见
Later.
再见
See you.
令兄从事什么工作
What line of work is your brother in?
他在电影界做事
He’s in the movie business.
电影界,那当然
The movie business. Of course.
抱歉我狠了一点不过…
I’m sorry I was a little insensitive.But,
我是杀手
you know, I’m a hit man.
这句话我只说一次
I’m only going to say this once.
我不是应♥召♥女郎
I’m not a call girl.
我认识吉尔伯特
I met Gilbert.
他喜欢给我钱,我需要钱
He liked giving me money. I needed it.
所以我才让他给我钱好吗
So I let him, okay?
那是眼泪吗?
Was that a tear?
你们是怎么弄的
How do you people do it?
戳自己眼睛吗?
Do you poke yourself in the eye?
还是心里在想…
Or are you thinking right now:
我的狗死了
”My dog is dead”?
你是怎么搞的
What’s the matter with you?
这样你觉得很高兴吗
Are you enjoying this?
高兴得不得了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!