We’re floating out to sea!
我们在往海里面漂!
Oh, God!
天啊!
I found them last week.
这是我上个礼拜找到的
I’ve got control!
形势得到控制了!
Haddy’s.
去Haddy那儿
We could go downstream to Haddy’s.
我们顺流直接去Haddy那里
No! Dead things go downstream, Mother.
不 孩子妈 水往低处流
Life is upstream!
人应往高处走!
Mother, don’t give ’em too much coconut.
别给孩子们太多椰子了
Light rations.
缩减口粮
Don’t know when we’ll eat next.
下顿还不知道是什么时候的事
Damn it.
糟糕
Shear pin’s gone. Prop’s gone to the bottom. Boys!
船桨不见了 儿子们 停船!
Come here with your poles. Get a reference on the shore.
到这边来 用杆子把船撑着别动
Hold it where we are!
停在它原来的位置
Where is he?
他怎么还不上来
He’s been down a long time.
都下去好长段时间了
He’s gone.
他不见了
Jerry, can you see him?
Jerry 你看得见他在哪儿吗?
He’s somewhere. He has to be somewhere.
他在哪里 他一定在某处
Dad, come on.
爸爸 快回来
Well, I don’t see him.
反正我看不见他在哪儿
Dad!
爸爸
Where are you, Dad?
爸爸 你在哪儿?
I can’t stand this!
我再也受不了了!
We’ll be all right. We’ll be all right.
我们会没事的 都会好起来的
We’ll be all right.
会度过难关的
We can go downstream and find Mr. Haddy.
我们可以顺流直下去找Haddy先生
Jerry’s right. Let’s go! Let’s turn around.
Jerry说得对 走 倒回去
Right, let’s get outta here!
对 离开这地方
Traitors.
叛徒
As punishment, Jerry and I were towed behind the houseboat.
作为惩戒 我和Jerry被拖在船屋后面的小船上
Father sat at the end of the towline, his back to us.
父亲坐在拖绳的末端 背对着我们
I hated his shoulders, his greasy hair, the slant of his spine.
我讨厌他的肩膀 还有他油腻的头发 以及他脊椎倾斜的样子
I imagined how it would be to stick a knife in it, just below his ragged collar.
我想象着如何将一把尖刀捅进他衣衫褴褛的衣领下面的身体
Yes, it’s punishment. Necessary punishment.
是的 这是对他们的惩罚 很有必要
No, it’s not. Now you bring those children back onboard!
不 不要 快把孩子们带回船上来
Are you in charge now, Mother? If you are, just say so.
现在是你负责还是我?如果你想要掌权 你说就是
Can you survive in this jungle? Can you get us out of here?
你可以在丛林里生存吗?或是带我们离开这儿?
If so, where would you go?
准备把我们往哪儿带呢?
I’d go to Brewer’s, to Mr. Haddy’s.
我会去Brewer找Haddy先生
And live like a savage?
你是说像野蛮人那样过活?
I’d really rather die.
那还不如死了算了
There’s no shame to be the last to go. It just proves my point.
这证明了我是对的 最后一个走并不可耻
I’m doing this for all of us.
我做这些都是为大家好
I’m doing this for you.
也是为了你
I wish I could kill him.
我想杀了他
He wouldn’t be so hard to kill. Sneak up, hit him with a hammer!
杀他有什么难的 用锤子偷袭就行了
Be quiet!
安静点儿!
Stop talking like that.
别这么说话
You’re thinking it, too.
你跟我想的是一件事情
No, I’m not!
我没有!
You can just stop talking like that.
警告你别再说那样的话了
I wish he were dead!
我希望他已经死了
Be quiet, okay?
别闹了行不行?
Just be quiet.
别说了
I’m sorry.
对不起啦
Beautiful country, eh, Mother?
多美的地方啊 是吧 孩子妈?
We could live anywhere around here. Live like kings.
我们可以随便找个地儿住下来 跟国王似的
I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking it’s better upstream.
我知道你在想什么 你觉得继续往上还有更好的是吧
Are those angels, Mommy?
是天使吗 妈妈?
They’re missionaries! They could help us.
是传教士 他们可以帮我们
We don’t need help!
我们不需要任何帮助!
Look at us!
看看我们现在都成什么样了
Well done, choir! Well done!
很好 唱诗班 唱得很好!
Welcome in Jeedoof.
欢迎Jeedoof
Spellgood.
是Spellgood
We’ll see about this!
我倒要瞧瞧!
What will you do?
你要干什么?
I’m gonna knock his block off! That’s what I’m gonna do!
凑得他满地找牙 现在就去
Look!
看吧!
Barbed wire. A Christian concentration camp.
有刺绳 根本就是基♥督♥教的集中营
They have a backboard! They play basketball!
这儿有篮板 可以打篮球!
They have real houses.
他们有实实在在的房♥子
Look at these toys! Can we play with them?
好多玩具!我们可以玩儿吗?
… you could be here today.
…才有了你们的今天
Now, brothers and sisters…
现在 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥…
… we all know the story of Gideon…
…我们都知道了犹太勇士…
… how in his hour of darkness…
…在他最黑暗的时期…
… he called upon God…
…向上帝求助…
… to help spite his enemies.
…搞垮他仇敌的故事
Then, he blew his trumpet
然后 他吹响了号♥角…
… and…
…接着…
… that was that!
…就这么简单!
He called on God.
他求助于上帝
Just as simple as making a telephone call.
就像拨通一个电♥话♥号♥码一样简单
Now, I want you…
现在 由你们来…
… to think of prayer as being just as simple as making a telephone call.
…将祈祷想象成和打电♥话♥一样简单的事情
Hello?
喂?
God? It’s Gurney.
上帝吗?我是Gurney
I was calling you because…
我打电♥话♥来是想说…
Hello?
喂?
Look at them. The Maywits.
看看Maywits一家人
Sometimes…
有时候…
Brainwashed.
被洗♥脑♥了
… the line is cut.
…电♥话♥会断线
What do you do when the line is cut?
断线了该怎么办呢?
You ring again!
再打一次呗!
God? It’s me again.
上帝吗?还是我
Now, I do have a little problem. Well, yeah…
我出了点儿状况 呃 那个…
I know you’re very busy…
我也知道您很忙…
Back to the boat.
回船上去
Hey, kids. Okay, settle down! We’re all tired, okay?
好了 孩子们 别闹了!大家都很累了好吗?
I want to watch TV. I want to watch my show now!
我想看电视 现在正在播我喜欢的节目!
It’s me, Charlie Fox and Jerry.
是我 Charlie Fox和Jerry
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么?
We’re goin’ upriver.
我们在往河的上游走
This is weird. My dad said you were hanging out with Zambus…
太诡异了 我爸爸说你们一家和Zambus在一起生活
…and running around nude-o and climbing trees.
…不仅爬树而且还光着身子到处跑
What happened to you? You look disgusting!
发生什么了?你看起来好脏!
You got smaller.
还瘦了一大圈
Your hair’s gross.
头发很恶心的样子
Is America okay?
美国还好吗?
Baltimore’s freaky now. They closed Dad’s drive-in church.
巴的摩尔不怎么样 他们关了爸爸的路边服务站式教堂
Was there a war?
是不是发生过战争?
Are you nuts or something?
你疯了还是怎样?
My father said America was blown up. Nobody left but us.
我父亲说整个美国都被炸平了 除了我们没人生还
That’s stupid.
蠢毙了
It all went up in flames. That’s what he told us.
他告诉我们所有东西都着火了
I thought my dad was weird.
我还以为我爸爸已经够奇怪的了
He was lying to us all the time!
他一直是都在骗我们!
Be quiet!
小声点儿!
It’s the generator. It happens all the time. It must be out of gas.
是发电机的毛病 经常发生 估计没瓦斯了
Come here.
过来
Generator!
发电机!
It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s okay.
没事的 真的 没事儿
It’s okay, really.
不要紧 真的
Emily, we’re in trouble.
Emily 我们有麻烦了
Will you help us?
你能帮帮吗?
Where have you been?
你们去哪儿了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!