我杀了我的孩子
I had killed my children.
我拿起枪
I got the rifle.
对准自己额头
I put it to my forehead.
扣动了扳机
Then I pulled the trigger.
什么都没发生
Nothing.
随后我听见你们在睡房♥嬉笑
Then I heard your laughter in the bedroom.
你们在玩枕头
You were playing with the pillows
就像什么都没发生
as if nothing had happened.
我想慈悲的上帝
And I thought the Lord in his great mercy
给了我第二次机会
was giving me another chance,
告诉我 不要放弃
telling me, “Don’t give up.”
要努力
Be strong.
做孩子们的…
Be a good mother…
好妈妈
for them.
但现在
But now,
现在
now,
这都意味着什么?
what does all this mean?
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
丽蒂亚得知我们三个死去
Young Lydia said the very same thing
也问了同样的问题
when she realized the three of us were dead.
之后她就变哑了
And that was the last time she ever spoke.
我一直都不能告诉你
But I couldn’t tell you that before now.
弄杯热茶喝吧 太太
Shall I make us a nice cup of tea, ma’am?
不速之客要走了
The intruders are leaving,
但新的还会来
but others will come.
有时我们会感觉到他们
Now, sometimes we’ll sense them.
有时感觉不到
Other times, we won’t.
从来就是如此
But that’s the way it’s always been.
太太
Ma’am.
妈咪
Mummy.
爸爸打仗死了 是吗?
Daddy died in the war, didn’t he?
是的
Yes.
我们会再见到他吗?
Will we ever see him again?
不知道
I don’t know.
如果我们死了 那边狱呢?
If we’re dead, where’s limbo?
我不知道边狱是否存在
I don’t know if there even is a limbo.
我知道的不比你们多
I’m no wiser than you are,
我只知道我爱你们
but I do know that I love you.
一直都爱你们
I’ve always loved you.
这间屋子是我们的
And this house is ours.
一起跟我说
You say it with me.
这间屋子是我们的
This house is ours.
这间屋子是我们的
This house is ours.
这间屋子是我们的
This house is ours.
妈咪 看 没事的
Mummy, look. It doesn’t hurt anymore.
没人能赶走我们
No one can make us leave this house.
走吧 维克多
Come along, Victor.
“出♥售♥”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章社交网络
下一篇文章老无所依
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!