噢 就一会?
Oh, just a little?
好吧 我马上回来
All right. I’ll be back shortly.
别坐在地上或蹭到墙上
No sitting on the floor or leaning against the walls.
不会的
No.
先生 能赏面跳只舞吗?
Monsieur, would you like to dance?
荣幸之至
I’d love to.
查尔斯 不要再这样
Charles, you can’t go on like this.
你得吃点东西
You must eat something.
天空
In the sky,
不知晴或雨
I don’t know if it’s cloudy or bright.
眼中只得
But I only have eyes
爱人你一个
for you, dear.
月亮不知圆或…
The moon may be high…
安 现在脱下礼服
Anne, you need to take the dress off now.
安 听见了吗?
Anne, are you listening to me?
安?
Anne?
我叫你不要坐在地上
What did I tell you about sitting on the floor?
地上很干净
But it’s clean.
干净又怎样
It makes no difference.
你怎么就这么不听话…
Why can’t you ever do as you’re told…
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
我女儿呢?
Where is my daughter?
你把我女儿怎么了?
What have you done with my daughter?
你疯了? 我就是你女儿
Are you mad? I am your daughter.
不 你不是我女儿
No! You’re not my daughter!
不! 不!
No! No!
你不是我女儿! 不!
You’re not my daughter! No!
不! 啊!
No! Aah!
太太 我听到尖叫声
Ma’am, I heard shouts.
她要杀我!
She wants to kill me!
她不杀死我们不罢休!
She won’t stop until she kills us!
她不会罢休!
She won’t stop!
好了 乖乖 跟我来
Hush, child. Come with me.
你恶毒! 恶毒! 恶毒!
You’re wicked! You’re wicked! Wicked!
恶毒!
Wicked!
她怎样了?
How is she?
她无法平静
There’s no calming her,
我交给她爸爸安抚
so I’ve left her with her father.
她坚持要和他说话
She insisted on speaking with him.
发生什么事? 为什么打她?
What happened? Why did you fight?
不是她
It wasn’t her.
是个有怪眼的老妇人
It was the old woman with the strange eyes.
模仿我女儿的声音
She was imitating my daughter’s voice.
我向上帝发誓不是我女儿
I’d swear to God that it wasn’t my daughter.
噢 主啊 帮帮我
Oh, God. God help me.
老天 我这是怎么了?
God help me. What’s the matter with me?
不知道我究竟怎么了
I don’t know what’s the matter with me.
你要多休息
You must get more rest.
别再为屋子烦劳操心了
You can’t take on the whole responsibility of this house.
让我们来
Leave it to us.
我们知道该做什么
We know what has to be done.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
“知道做什么”是什么意思?
What do you mean you know what has to be done?
没什么 我只不过建议…
Nothing, ma’am. I was just suggesting…
没什么好建议的
There’s nothing to suggest.
你们懂什么?
Who do you think you are?
你们不知该做什么
You have no idea what has to be done.
或许知道?
Or do you?
这是什么?
What are these?
头痛药片 太太
The tablets for your migraine, ma’am.
你一直服用的
The ones you always take.
拜托了 我想静一静
Please, I need to be on my own.
是的 太太
Yes, ma’am.
来 孩子
Come, child.
安都告诉我了
Anne told me everything.
我希望能解释 但办不到
I wish I had an explanation, but I haven’t.
起初我以为屋里有人
At first, I thought there was someone else in the house.
甚至想是鬼
Even thought there were ghosts.
我要说的不是鬼的事
I’m not talking about the ghosts.
是那天发生的事
I’m talking about what happened that day.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
告诉我那不是真的
Tell me it’s not true.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
发生?
Happened?
我不知那天发生了什么
I don’t know what came over me that day.
佣人半夜都走了
The servants had left during the night.
他们不敢当面和我说
Hadn’t the courage to tell me to my face.
他们知道我不会离开这屋子
They knew that I couldn’t leave the house.
他们知道的
They knew.

Anne.
安 怎么了?
Anne, what happened?
她打我
She hit me.
她疯了 像那天一样
She went mad like she did that day.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember?

No.
原谅我 查尔斯
You must forgive me, Charles.
求孩子们原谅你吧
Not me. The children.
他们知道我爱他们
They know that I love them.
不会伤害他们
They know I’d never hurt them.
我愿为他们而死
I’d die first.
你想做什么?
What are you going to do?
生我的气了?
Are you angry with me?
我回来只是想
I just came back to say good-bye
和妻儿道别
to my wife and children.
我得走了
Now I must go.
去哪里?
Go where?
去前线
To the front.
不 战争结束了
No. The war’s over.
战争还没结束
The war is not over.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不要去 听到吗?
You’re not going, do you hear me?
你已经丢下我们一次了 不能再去
You left us once already. You can’t go!
为什么?
Why?
为什么你要去打仗?
Why did you have to go to that stupid war
打毫无意义的仗?
that had nothing to do with us?
你就不能像其他人一样留下?
Why couldn’t you have stayed here like the others?
他们投降了
The others surrendered.
我们都投降了!
We all surrendered!
全岛沦陷了!
The whole island was occupied!
还有什么办法?
What did you expect?
你去打仗有何意义?
What were you trying to prove by going to war?
这里才是你的家
Your place was here with us.
和家人在一起
With your family.
我爱你
I loved you.
我够知足了
That was enough for me.
守着这片黑暗
Living in this darkness.
守着这个监狱
In this prison.
但你不满足
But not for you,
你不满足于我
I wasn’t enough for you.
所以要离我而去
That’s why you left.
打仗只是藉口
It wasn’t just the war.
你想离开我 是不是?
You want to leave me, don’t you?
安!
Anne!
尼古拉斯!
Nicholas!
怎么了?
What is it? What?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
这里 老天
Here! Oh, my God!
这边
Here!
窗帘呢?
Where are the curtains?
米尔丝太太
Mrs. Mills!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章社交网络
下一篇文章老无所依
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!