让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
噢 你没事的!
Oh, you’re all right!
你没事的!
You’re all right!
我要爸爸
I want my daddy!
爸爸走了
Daddy’s gone.
你骗我!
It’s not true!
没骗你
Yes, it is.
是真的
It is true.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mummy.
找回窗帘
Find the curtains.
是谁?
Who was it?
谁干的?
Who did this?
快说!
Tell me!
告诉我!
Tell me!
你知道这里发生了什么
You know what’s happening here!
因为你也经历了!
You know because it happened to you, too!
告诉我
You’ll tell me.
写下来
You write it down.
写下来 求你
Write it down! Please!
那种态度只会更坏事 太太
That attitude won’t solve anything, ma’am.
何况她不会写字
Anyway, she can’t write.
-在哪里? -什么?
-Where are they? -What?
窗帘!
The curtains!
孩子们赖以生存的窗帘
The curtains my children’s lives depend on!
有人拆了窗帘!
Someone has taken the curtains!
我看到了 太太
I have noticed, ma’am.
不必这样大声叫唤
There’s no need for you to raise your voice.
特德先生 我正想找你
Oh, Mr. Tuttle. I was just on the point of calling you.
你注意到有人拆了窗帘吗?
Did you know that someone has taken all the curtains?
窗帘?
The curtains?
噢 是啊
Oh, dear.
怎么会有人要拆窗帘?
Why should anyone want to take all the curtains?
我想是想让日光照进来
To let some daylight into this house, I imagine.
日光 对啊
Daylight. Of course.
有人想害死我的孩子
Someone wants to kill my children.
为什么日光会害死他们?
Why do you think that the daylight would kill them?
你疯了?
Are you mad?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我已经说过
I already told you!
孩子对光线敏感
The children are photosensitive!
见光会死的!
The light will kill them!
是 那时从前
Yes, but that was before.
现在情形或许有所不同
The condition could have cleared up by itself.
不让日光照进来
If you never expose them to daylight
你怎么知道他们敏感?
how do you Know they’re not cured?
我嫂子本来有严重风湿病
My sister-in-law had terrible attacks of rheumatism
在腿部和背部
in her legs and back.
后来有一天
Then one fine day
突然就治愈了
they disappeared.
我要找回窗帘
I am going to find those curtains
你们替我挂上之后
and when you have finished helping me hang them
请你们立刻走人
you will leave this house!
男主人怎么说? 太太
And what about the master, ma’am?
他有什么意见?
What has he got to say about all of this?
把钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
快把钥匙给我!
I want your keys now!
我知道你们想干嘛
I know what you want.
你们想吓唬我们
You want to frighten us.
想把我和孩子都吓走
You want to get us out, me and my children.
由第一天起
You’ve wanted to take over this house
你们就想霸占这间屋子
ever since the first day you arrived.
现在把锁匙给我 一笔勾销
Now, you give me those keys. I will not ask again.
请你镇静点 太太
You should try and calm down, ma’am.
把锁匙给我!
Give me the keys.
快给我
Give them to me.
立刻滚出去
And now get out of here.
你怎么认为? 特德先生
You know something, Mr. Tuttle?
我已经是忍♥无可忍♥
I think I’ve reached the end of my tether.
你呢?
What about you?
完全同意
Oh, yes. Definitely.
是时候去揭开墓碑了
We’d better go and uncover the gravestones.
妈妈在做什么?
What’s Mummy doing?
我告诉你了 她疯了
I’ve already told you. She’s gone mad.
说谎
Liar.
-疯了! 疯了! -说谎! 说谎!
-She’s gone mad! -Liar, liar!
九点
Nighttime.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我受够了
I’ve had enough.
我要去树林找爸爸
I’m going into the woods to look for Daddy.
你是想出走?
Are you going to run away?
如果我沿着水管向下爬
If I hang onto the pipe
就能到屋外院子里
I can climb down to the ground.
非常容易
It’s very easy.
妈妈知道了 你就惨了
If Mummy finds out, you’re in for it.
好 好
Yes, yes, yes.
安 等等
Anne, wait!
我也要去找爸爸
I want to come and look for Daddy, too.
说谎 你不敢一个人呆着
Liar. You just don’t want to be left on your own.
胆小鬼 胆小鬼
Scaredy-pants, scaredy-pants!
住嘴!
Be quiet!
安 我们迷路了
Anne, I think we got lost.
我们还没出花♥园♥ 笨蛋
We still haven’t left the garden yet, silly.
-我害怕 -怕就不要跟来
-I’m scared. -Shouldn’t have come, then.
-说说话 -说什么?
-Say something. -What shall I say?
不知道 说什么都行
I don’t know. Anything.
我叫安 在走路
Let’s see. My name is Anne and I’m walking.
在走路 我叫安
I’m walking and my name is Anne.
那里是什么?
What’s that over there?
好像是墓地
I think they’re graves.
不要过去!
Don’t go near!
干嘛不?
Why not?
有鬼跳出来怎么办?
What if a ghost jumps out?
墓地没有鬼 只有骷髅
Graves don’t have ghosts. Only skeletons.
上面有字
There’s something written here.
走吧
Let’s go!
等等
Wait!
“1♥8♥9♥1年12月”
安 写了什么?
Anne! What does it say?
“贝莎·米尔丝之墓 1829-1♥8♥9♥1”
你们要坚强些 孩子
You must be strong now, children.
尼古拉斯 快来!
Nicholas, come here!
米尔丝 别告诉妈妈我们出走
Mrs. Mills, please don’t tell Mummy we’ve run away.
不要和他们说话!
Don’t speak to them!
为什么?
Why?
-他们是死人! -什么?
-They’re dead! -What?
他们是鬼! 快过来!
They’re ghosts! Please come here!
孩子!
Children!
尼古拉斯!
Nicholas!
他们是鬼?
They’re ghosts?
他们怎么没披白布戴锁链?
Why aren’t they wearing sheets and clanking chains?
你曾说过的…
You said that…
别管我说过什么 快点跑!
I don’t care what I said! Get away from them!
你老是唬弄我骗我
You’re always teasing me and telling lies
我受够了
and I’m sick of it!
我没唬弄你 我说真的
I’m not teasing you! I’m telling the truth!
快过来!
Come here!
快!
Quick!
啊! 妈妈! 妈妈!
Aah! Mum! Mum!
孩子们!
Children!
快跑!
Run!
快跑!
Run!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章社交网络
下一篇文章老无所依
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!