No. That is the truth.
我记得的我在法庭都说了
Everything I remember was told in court.
你当时说你其实有…
And you were saying something that you actually have been…
嗯 – 好几次…
Yeah. – passing by these paintings
路过这些画 – 但我从来…
several times. – But never…
从来没有计划要去偷画
never planning anything about it.
但你记不记得是怎么…
But do you remember how… what…
是什么让你那天真的这么做了
what made you to actually do it then at this one day?
我从后门进去的时候 我都没意识到
I didn’t know when I got in the back door.
我都不知道 自己是在那个地方
I didn’t know that I was in that location
然后刚好之前见过的画也在那里
where these pictures that I have seen before was.
我完全相信你说的话 好吗
I absolutely believe what you’re saying, okay?
我没有理由不相信你
I don’t have reason to not to believe you.
我只是想要理解 那一刻
It’s I just want to understand this very moment,
你的内心活动
you know, how it was.
你要怎么去理解一个…
How can you understand a junkie
四天没睡觉的瘾君子呢
that’s been awake for four days
我还用了…
and has used, uh…
20克的安♥非♥他♥命♥… – 我在试着…
20 grams of amphetamine – Well, I’m learning to…
吞了不知道多少药片
and eating hundred, uh, hundred pills?
但那时的我不是真正的我
But that wasn’t me.
我希望是你
I hope it was.
嗯 但真的不是
Yeah, but it wasn’t me.
你知道我在说什么 – 嗯 我懂
You know what I mean. – Oh, I understand what you mean.
但愿你在路上不会迷路
So, um, I hope you don’t get lost on the way
那就二十分钟之后见咯
and see you here in 20 minutes.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
我不是有意迟到的
It’s not my fault I’m late.

Yeah, yeah.
这还只是个开始
It’s just started.
还有很多工作要做…
Of course, a lot of works still, but, uh…
我的吗呀 – 才刚开始
Fuck me over! – It’s just started.
我的天哪
What the fuck?
你居然…
You did that out of…
我…
I…
你就从…
You did this from…
不是吧
No.
过来 – 不要 不要
Come on! – No, no, no.
拜托 别这样对我
Oh, don’t do that to me.
我真的没想让你哭 贝蒂尔
I truly did not mean to make you cry, Bertil.
我不知道该不该把这当成夸奖
I don’t know if I should take this as a compliment.
来…
Come…
欢迎… – 谢谢
Welcome… – Thank you.
来到我的地窖
…to my dungeon.
挺舒服的 很可爱
Cozy. Cute place.
恭喜了 贝蒂尔和薇拉
Congrats, Bertil and Villa.
我在这种地方心情总是很好
And, of course, I’ll always feel very good at places
墙上到处挂满了那种…
where, you know, the walls are covered
带框的东西 还有各种这样的
by things in frames and all that.
我没法接受那种…
So that, you know, I can’t stand this kind of…
像宜家那种 简单设计 – 干净的墙面?
…Ikea-like, minimal design. – Neat walls?
那种极简的设计
Minimalistic design thing.
这样才有家的感觉
This is…This is what makes home.
我们没有一面墙上…
We don’t have any…
没挂东西
uncovered walls.
这是原版吗 – 是的
Is it original? – Yes.
哦 是照片 对吧 – 我很喜欢这张
Oh, that’s a graphic, isn’t it? – I love this picture.
韦比约恩·桑德: 挪威艺术家
那是… – 天呐 韦比约恩·桑德
It’s a… – Vebjørn Sand! Oh, god.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这张可能真的是原版
This might be an original graphic, actually.
如果这是原版的话 那它…
I mean, if it’s original, then it’s a…
这是原版
This is original.
我去
Damn it.
应该是 – 就是
It should be. – It is.
应该是原版
It should be original.
这真的是张很棒的作品
No, this is a total great piece.
绝对的
Absolutely.
这双鞋…
You know, these shoes…
这是你的第一双鞋
These were your first shoes.
是的 没错
Yeah, it was.
真的假的 -真的
Is that true? – Yeah, it is.
是很好的童年纪念了
It’s a good souvenir to keep from childhood.
我给你写了封信
I wrote you a letter.
我想让你现在读一下
And I want you to read it now.
你写给我的?
From you to me?
我写给你的
From me to you.
你确定要我现在就打开它?
Are you sure that I shall open it now?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
好吧
Okay.
你可以读出声
You should read it loud.
但那样我会感觉别人在偷走我的信
But then, I feel like, uh,
somebody is stealing it from me.
不会的
No.
“我想了很久 想给你写点什么…
“I’ve thought for a long time to write you some words.
今天 我终于找到了一支笔
And now, I finally found a pen.
你激励了我太多东西 教了我太多东西
You inspire me and teach me so much
那些都是我在自己时而破碎的生活里错过的东西
that I’ve missed in my sometimes dysfunctional life.
我希望你知道
If you only knew.
我是如此骄傲 能出现在你的画布上
I’m so proud of being painted on a piece of canvass.
你用一种新的方式…
You teach me art in a way that…
教会我艺术
that’s new for me.
艺术不只是一幅画 它的意义远不止于此
Art isn’t just a painting but so much more.
所有的感觉 眼泪…
All the feelings, tears…
没人像你一样 目睹过我的脆弱
Nobody has ever seen me vulnerable like you.
这是真正纯粹的友谊
True, pure friendship.
芭博拉 你是个很棒的人
You are an amazing person, Barbora.
我应该写的还有很多很多
There’s so much more I should have written,
但今晚 我已经把纸用完了
but now, I’m out of paper for tonight.
所以 下次吧
So, next time.
你的好朋友 卡尔-贝蒂尔”
Yours truly, Karl-Bertil.”
谢谢你 卡尔-贝蒂尔
Thank you, Karl-Bertil.
我发现自己经常在…
I have been finding myself quite often
画他的时候想到他
thinking about him while painting him.
我好奇他是否去过柏林
I wonder if he has ever been to Berlin
因为我觉得他可能…
’cause I don’t think that he has…
还没有过…
ever really had like…
(大加那利岛)
一次像样的度假或者…
proper vacation or sort of…
(伦 敦)
游览性质的旅行
kind of, you know, touristic traveling.
(柏 林)
他非常讨厌汉堡里的腌黄瓜
He truly hates pickles in burgers
还有披萨上的菠萝
and pineapple on pizza.
他非常喜爱木结构的老式挪威教堂
And he very much loves old, Norwegian, wooden churches.
贝蒂尔最爱的电影叫DUGMA
Bertil’s favorite film is Dugma,
他特别喜欢其中一场戏
and especially the scene where the suicide bomber
自杀袭击者若无其事地吃着炸鸡
is eating chicken like as if nothing happens.
就我看来 我真的相信
Personally, I truly believe that
在一些不同的设定里
in the several different settings,
贝蒂尔可能会成为他们那样的人
Bertil could be one of those.
但与此同时 我也相信
At the same time, I truly believe
在另一种设定里
in another different setting.
贝蒂尔也有可能成为挪威的首相
Bertil could as well be a prime minister of Norway.
贝蒂尔经历过很多起事故
Bertil has been to many accidents
还有很多…
and many…
通常带有自毁性质的状况
often quite self-destructive situations.
好像他在用自己的方式
It feels like that this is his way
乞求关注
how he shouts for attention.
乞求被看到
To be seen.
贝蒂尔在农场里长大
Bertil grew up in a farm
与他的父母和弟弟妹妹
with his parents and two siblings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!