我不想去那里
我感觉糟透了
I feel like shit,
坐吧
Now, sit down.
她一直在逼我
She’s pushing me.
控制我
Controlling me.
我只要找到一只袜子
这就行了
我现在在家 她把我赶出来了
我在收拾东西
先生? – 你好 亲爱的
Señor? – Hello, my dear.
我要搬去森林里
I’m moving out to the forest
住上一段…
for a couple of…
什么…
And what…
你为什么要搬走
Why are you moving?
他们总是在
They love arguing with me
大清早和我吵架 所以我
early in the morning so I…
让她滚蛋 然后我出来了
told her to fuck off and I got out of there
在她去上班的时候都没回去…
and didn’t come back in… since she was at work
现在她要回来了
and now she’s coming back home.
所以我就打包了必需品
So I’m just packing the most necessary things
去森林里住 – 等等 等等 等等
and leaving for the forest. – Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 亲爱的
Wait, wait, my dear.
我的意思是 好吧 这闹得有些大
Come on, I mean, okay, it’s a drama.
闹得有些大 但是…
It’s a very big drama but…
她趁我不在家的时候把我的东西都打包了
She has packed all off my stuff while I was away.
她把你的东西都打包了吗 – 对 我的全部家当
She packed your things? – Yes, all of my shit.
连袜子都没落下
Even my socks.
袜子? – 没错 妈的
Socks? – Yeah. Fuck her.
或许对你们来说这是最好的解决办法
Maybe it’s for the best of the both of you.
我想你们只是需要冷静一下
I assume that you guys maybe have a small break
暂时和彼此分开 可能就…
from each other and should…
不 我已经想办法借到
No, I have arranged to borrow…
一辆能开很快的摩托车
a very fast motorcycle.
我要开车走了 晚上就在高速上了
So I’m taking out and I’m on the highway tonight.
好吧 听起来是个奇怪的计划
Uh, yeah, well, that sounds, uh, like such a very strange idea.
不奇怪 – 为什么…
Not strange. – Why does…
为什么你要开一辆非常快的摩托
Why is it that you like to drive a very fast motor?
别劝我 试都别试
No. Don’t even try.
别想劝我 芭博拉 我是认真的
Don’t even try, Barbora, I’m serious.
今天我一定得飙上几公里
I’m gonna have this couple of kilometers of trail today.
好吧 我只是想说 别让自己陷入危险 亲爱的
Okay, just don’t kill yourself, darling, that’s what I’m saying.
我不会的 – 我们希望你好好活着
No, I will not. – We need you alive.
我骑摩托从没出过事
I never kill myself on cycle,
只有开车会
I kill myself on cars.
你可真是的 亲爱的
You’re so typical, my dear.
好吧 明天再聊
Okay, talk to you tomorrow.
嗯 不见不散
Yeah, will do that.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a great evening!
你也一样 再见 – 再见
You too. Ciao! – Ciao.
再见
Bye.
该走了
我的屁♥股♥疼死了 我要起来
我经常大半夜躺着不睡觉
听着我体内碎裂的声音
我昏迷了很久
差点没挺过来
他们说我可能会瘫痪
嗯 这样好多了
每天这样做一做 我马上就可以恢复了
说不定很快就能参加60米短跑
闭上眼睛
Close the eyes.
等我说可以了再睁开
Don’t open until I say.
这个特殊治疗法
There’s a special therapy
你曾经做过
that you have for the time
现在到了再使用它的时候了
that you are in need of this medicine.
你可以睁眼了
You can open your eyes now.
我觉得它比电视强多了
I think it’s better than smart TV.
强太多了
It’s much better.
我在想 鉴于…
I was thinking that since…
你的大脑目前
this is the time when your head
可能充斥着杂乱无章的想法
might be spinning with thoughts and…
或许现在不是这样看着自己的好时候
maybe it’s not the best time to look at yourself like that.
这是幅画得真好
It’s a nice picture.
是吧
Isn’t it?
我在回想过去的一年
I’m thinking about this last year.
实在是
It’s been…
他妈的难 是吧
fucking hard, right?
而现在我又要回监狱去了
And now I have to go back to jail.
嗯 应该是 – 应该是
Yeah, most likely. – Most likely.
亲爱的芭博拉
Dear Barbora.
我发布了一张我臀部的X光片
I published a picture of my hips.
我写道
I wrote,
“感觉像是我刚刚被搞了”
“Feels like I just got screwed or something.
“你们知道的 屁♥股♥从不说谎”
You know, hips don’t lie.”
我不喜欢夏奇拉的音乐
I don’t like Shakira’s music
但我喜欢你送我的这张碟
but I love the CD you gave me.
我写这封信是为了感谢你
I’m actually writing you to thank you.
我希望你知道 你为我做的一切我都看在眼里
And I want you to know that I see what you’re doing for me.
我知道你没什么钱
I know you don’t have much money
可以说基本上是没有钱
almost nothing at all.
我知道有时候你会优先给我买♥♥午餐
I know you sometimes prioritize to buy me lunch
和别的必需品
and other things I need
虽然那时候你连自己的午餐都买♥♥不起了
when you can’t afford to buy your own lunch.
贝蒂尔今晚会被送进监狱
Bertil’s gonna be moved again at night to the jail.
这太荒唐了
This is insane.
在我没法得到最好的治疗时
When I don’t get the best possible treatment,
是你在这里帮助我
you are there to help me.
你努力为我争取 我才能得到最好的治疗
You fight so that I shall get the best treatment
我才能重新站起来 谢谢你
so that I can be able to walk again. Thank you.
你真诚的 贝蒂尔
Yours truly, The Bertilizer.
好了
Okay…
这是我迈出的第一步
太好了
Yes!
我能走路了

但同时 你也需要那种…
But then, you also have some,
特殊的防滑钉 防止路面打滑
like, special spikes for when it feels icy.
我有
I do.
我把它掰断了 – 是吧
I broke it now. – Yeah.
可以吗 – 可以了
No? – Yeah.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait…
等等 等等 等我的来了一起喝 拜托
Wait, wait, wait for me, please.
可以了吗
Yeah?
我等 我等 我等
I’m waiting, I’m waiting, I’m waiting…
谢谢你
Thank you.
我等着呢
I’m waiting,
我继续等… – 好了 亲爱的
And I’m waiting… – So, my dear,
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
太快乐了 – 祝你健康
Fucking shitless. – To your health.
也祝你健康 – 嗯
For your health. – Hm!
哇哦
Ooh, oh…

Shush.
我想你是我见过的最疯狂的人
I will think you’re the craziest person I’ve ever met.
不可能
No.
这是你最后一支烟了 – 我知道
That was your last cigarette. – I know.
卡尔-贝蒂尔·诺德兰被判服刑一年
违反道路交法规第31项第1条两项法规
违反刑法典第322项一项法规
哈尔登监狱
违反药品法规第32项第2条一项法规
先试试芭博拉·基希科娃 看她会不会接
占线
– 芭博拉 – 她叫什么名字
芭博拉
– 没有 – 没有答复吗
不出所料
有很多关于我自己的事 我应该早点告诉芭博拉
她不知道我曾经在木匠学校教过书
她不知道我是少数仍在从事传统木工的人
她不知道90年代我曾在欧洲小轮车比赛中拿到第三名
她不知道果冻豆奶油爆米花是我最喜欢吃的东西
她不知道在很长一段时间里 我不酗酒 在读书 一切都好
芭博拉总是想知道我的黑暗面
我想 她从中获得了灵感
芭博拉和我讲过她生活的一切
她甚至和我说过那个虐待她的前男友
从她的第一个电视采访里 你可以看出她过得并不好
你能看出她和一个会打她的男人生活在一起
他经常殴打她
他告诉她 她永远无法成为一个艺术家
芭博拉丧失了对自己的所有自信
幸运的是 她遇到了欧因斯坦 欧因斯坦拯救了她
试图逃离

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!