好 苹果给我
Good. Hand me the apple.
谢谢
Thank you.
放轻松 真的不会痛
Just relax. I’m telling you, this is not a big deal.
数到三就拿开冰块
On the count of three, remove the ice.
1 2
One… Two…
Three.
该说再见罗
Girls, time to say your last good byes.
巴士要出发了
The busses are loading.
我明年一定再来 我保证
I’ll see you guys next summer, I promise.
每天都打电♥话♥给我
Okay, so call me every single day.
别忘了写信给我喔
All right. And write me. Don’t forget.
我不会的
I won’t.
好 该走了
Okay. This is it.
你负责查出爸妈怎么认识
So remember, you’re going to find out how Mom and Dad met.
-你则要找出他们分手的原因 -安妮·詹姆斯
-And you’re going to find out why they broke up. -Annie James…
-你的车来了 -那就是你了
-your car is here. -That’s you.
这是你的机票和护照 马丁会去机场接你的
Here’s your ticket and passport. Martin will pick you up at the airport tomorrow morning.
-你几时走 -过几个小时 替我亲妈妈
-What time do you leave? -Oh, not for a couple of hours. Give Mom a kiss for me.
-替我亲爸爸 -安妮 快点来
-Give Dad one for me. -Annie James, front and center.
-拜 -最后通知 安妮·詹姆斯
-Bye. -Last call, Annie James.
-拜拜 -拜
-Bye bye. -Bye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
终于到了
Okay. This is it.
希望她喜欢我
God, I hope she likes me.
要喜欢我 拜托
Please like me.
拜托
Please.
-安妮 -马丁
-Annie! -Martin.
我好想你
Missed you. Missed you.
-你的头发怎么了 -剪短了 喜欢吗
-What have you done to your hair? -Cut it. Do you like it?
喜欢 新造型
Love it. It’s the new you.
你也穿了耳洞
And you’ve had your ears pierced.
拍拍手 我的老友
Give me five, girlfriend.
♪ There she goes ♪
♪ There she goes again ♪
♪ Racing through my brain ♪
♪ And I just can’t contain ♪
♪ This feeling that remains ♪
♪ There she goes ♪
♪ There she goes again ♪
♪ She calls my name ♪
到家了 谢谢
Home again. Thank you.
到了 潘普道七号♥
This is it. 7 Primbrook Lane.
哈罗
Hello.
外公
Grandfather?
-我回家了 -那是我的小外孙女吗
-I’m home. -Is that my little girl?
这又高又瘦的女孩
That tall, gangly thing?
对 是我
Yes, it’s me.
欢迎回家
Oh, welcome home.
-玩得开心吗 小家伙 -很开心
-Did you have a good time, sweet pea? -Uh huh, great.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-在闻你 -闻我
-Just smelling. -Smelling?
我要好好记住
I’m making a memory.
从现在起只到我长大
Years from now, when I’m all grown up…
我会永远记住我的外公
I’ll always remember my grandfather…
你身上老是有
and how he always smelt of…
薄荷烟斗的味道
peppermint and pipe tobacco.
你回来真好
Good to have you back.
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
-母亲 -你回来了
-Mother. -You’re back.
-我不敢相信是你 -我也不敢相信是你
-I can’t believe it’s you. -And I can’t believe it’s you.
头发短了 谁替你剪的
And with short hair. Who cut it for you?
夏令营的朋友 你不喜欢
A girl I met at camp. Do you hate it?
我很喜欢
No, I absolutely love it.
你也穿了耳洞
You got your ears pierced?
还有什么
Well, are there any other surprises?
肚脐环 刺青
Belly button rings, tattoos?
亲爱的 怎么了
Ah, darling, what is it?
对不起 我只是
I’m sorry. It’s just
只是好想你
I’ve missed you so much.
我知道
I know.
-就像是隔了一辈子没见 -一点都不夸张
-It seems like it’s been forever. -You have no idea.
告诉我 你喜欢那里吗 好玩吗
So, come on. Tell me, did you like everyone? Was it fun?
-马丁 -你行李中有个偷渡客
-Ah, Martin. -I found a stowaway in your suitcase.
我的天 小兔兔
Oh, my God. Cuppy!
-小兔兔 -它是我朋友的
-Cuppy? -He He belongs to my friend…
就是那个我提到的
the one I was, umm, telling you about.
怎么会在我这儿
I can’t imagine how he got into my suitcase.
既然不是你的 我就把它丢了吧
Well, since he’s not our Cuppy, shall we dispose of the little creature?
不 我是说 我会寄还给她
No! I mean, no. I’ll I’ll mail him to her.
她很爱这个玩具
She loves this thing a lot a lot, a lot.
晚上睡觉都少不了它
And she’s, like, slept with this thing her entire life…
她要是没有它 肯定不能离家半步
And she could never be, like, say, in a foreign country without him.
给我吧 马丁 谢谢
No, no. I’ll take care of it.
那就好了 马丁 谢谢
That will be all, Martin. Thank you.

Hello.
进行得如何
Oh, hi. How’s the photo shoot going?
我不去行吗
Hmm. Well, can’t you manage without me?
安妮才刚到家呢
I mean, Annie just got home from camp.
♪ Here comes the sun, do dum do do ♪
♪ Here comes the sun ♪
♪ And I say it’s all right ♪
♪ Little darling, it’s been a long, cold lonely winter ♪
好 等一下
Okay. Hold on a moment.
安妮 你肯跟我去摄影棚吗
Annie, would you hate very much running down to the studio with me?
♪ Little darling, It seems like years since its been here ♪
好啊 我喜欢去
No, I’d love it.
♪ Here comes the sun, do dum do do ♪
♪ Here comes the sun ♪
♪ And I say it’s all right ♪
♪ Little darling ♪
♪ That smile’s returning ♪
♪ To their faces ♪
♪ Little darling it seems like years ♪
♪ Since it’s been here ♪
♪ Here comes the sun. Do dum do do ♪
♪ Here comes the sun and I say ♪
好美喔 你设计的吗
That’s incredible. You designed that?
你不在时我总得做点事吧
Well, I had to do something while you were at camp.
♪ It’s all right ♪
-不会太那个吧 -不会 真的很漂亮
-You don’t think it’s too… -No, it’s gorgeous. I love it.
你知道谁穿起来会很美吗
You know who would look really beautiful in that gown?
-我是说真的很漂亮 -谁
-I mean, like, really beautiful? -Who?
-你 -我
-You. -Me?
我看你是被时差弄糊涂了
You know what? I think that time change has made you a little loopy.
看看到底是出了状况
Come on. Let’s see what all the fuss is about.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
我来了
Okay. I’m here.
得救了
Ah, we’re saved.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
-嗨 安杰拉 -抱歉 头纱有点问题
-Hi, Angela. -Hi. Sorry, we don’t know what to do with the veil.
栽了会遮住后面 不栽
If she wears it, it covers the back of the dress, and if she doesn’t…
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
-没有整体美 -没错
-the dress looks -Incomplete, you’re right.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
转过去 抬起下巴
Can you try turning sideways with your chin up?
我知道了 把头纱给我 安妮
Yeah, I see the problem. Can I have the veil? Annie, darling…
♪ I’ve been a waiting since I can’t remember ♪
到橱窗那里挑顶帽子给我
pass me one of those hats on display in the window.
♪ I’ve been a waiting just to find somebody true ♪
我 是的
Me? Yes.
♪ Somebody like you ♪
-你喜欢哪一顶 -白色的
-Which one do you like? -The white one.
♪ Do you know ♪
我也是
Me too.
♪ I’ll never let you go ♪
这样试试看
Try this.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
把头纱翻过去
Now, throw the veil straight back.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma. Hey-ah ♪
很好 转过来让我看看后面
That’s it. Now spin around. I want to see the back of the dress.
真美 拍到了吗 让它垂下来 放那里
That’s beautiful. Did you get that? Just how it falls. Just down there.
♪ I’ll never let you go ♪
别管花球 新娘子最大
Don’t worry about the bouquet. You’re married now. You’ve got to learn to juggle.
♪ Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
♪ I’ll never let you go ♪
高兴点 今天是婚礼
Don’t forget you look happy. It is your wedding day.
我妈酷毙了
My mom is too cool.
♪ I’ll never let you go ♪
♪ Never, never gonna let you go ♪
♪ I’ll never let you go ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!