等等 我不懂
Wait, I don’t understand.
你们怎么认识的 尼克 你为什么是湿的
How did you two meet? And Nicky, why are you all wet?
你替我未婚妻做婚纱
You’re making my fiancee’s wedding gown.
我不知道她是你未婚妻
Well, I I didn’t know she was your fiancee.
我们怎么认识的 你们怎么认识的
Well, how did we meet? How did you two meet?
-我是不是没搞懂什么 -你知道么
-Am I missing something here? -You know what?
-世界真的很小 -有多小
-This is one small world. -Um, how small?
-嗨 梅 -你好
-Hi, Mer. -Hello.
你好吗
How ya doing?
我有没有说荷莉是双胞胎
Honey, did I ever mention to you that Hallie was a twin?
你似乎忘了这小细节
No. I’m afraid you forgot that little detail.
别介意 他也没跟我说
Don’t feel bad, Mer. He never mentioned it to me either.
还有 我才是荷莉 她是安妮
By the way, I’m the real Hallie. This is Annie.
她扮成我 我扮成她
She was pretending to be me while I was pretending to be her.
她是我们的妈 伊丽莎白·詹姆斯
And this is our mother, Elizabeth James.
她是你们的妈
This is your mother?
-对 对 -你是他前妻
-Yes. Yes. -You were married to him?
又猜对了
Yeah. Guilty again.
好啊 这世界真是小啊
Oh, well. This is a small world.
-越来越巧了 -这么巧
-And getting smaller. -And what a coincidence…
我们周末都在同一家饭店
that we’re all here on the exact same weekend.
真是的 好感人
My, my, my. How sweet.
荷莉 今天我有太多惊喜了
Hal, I’ve had enough surprises for one day.
请你告诉我 我们到底去哪儿
Will you please just tell me where we’re going?
你一定会喜欢的 相信我
You’re gonna love it, Dad. Trust me.
你知道她们要带我们 去哪里吗
So, uh… do you have any idea where they’re taking us?
-一点线索都没有 -好吧
-Not a clue. -Right.
这是哪里
Where are we?
我们在这儿吃饭
This is where we’re eating?
其实是 在那儿吃饭
No. Actually, that’s where we’re eating.
我们包下来了
It’s ours for the night.
你们为这些花了多少钱
Wow! So, how exactly are we paying for this?
-用零用钱凑的 -才怪 安妮
-Well, we pooled our allowances. -Yeah. Right, Annie.
好吧 外公赞助了一点
Okay. Grandfather chipped in a bit.
-安妮 -好吧 他赞助很多钱
-Annie. -Okay. He chipped in a lot.
来吧 你们会喜欢 挺高级的
Come on. You guys are gonna love it. Pretty snazzy.
伊丽莎白和尼克 请用餐吧
Elizabeth and Nick, your dinner awaits you.
女儿们
Girls.
这是两人的餐桌
The table is only set for two.
哦 这就是另一个惊喜
Oh, that’s the other part of the surprise.
-我们不留下来 -是吗
-We’re not joining you. -You’re not?
但我要留下来
No, but I am.
晚安 我是两位今晚的服务生雀西
Good evening. I’m Chessy, and I’ll be your server this evening.
请别笑我 而我负责选酒
No wisecracks, please. And I’m Martin your sommelier.
让我倒杯香槟
May I offer you both a taste of the bubbly…
希望你们不要因为一点点醉意
in the hope that you get a bit snockered.
而开除我和这位美女
And not fire this lovely lady and myself…
这是两位十一岁小女生的吩咐
for following the orders of these audacious 11 year olds.
安妮 气氛音乐
Annie, mood music, please.
♪ I love you ♪
放轻松
Just relax.
♪ For sentimental reasons ♪
穿越时空 回到过去
Sail through time back to yesteryear.
♪ I hope you do believe me ♪
你们懂吧
You do get all this, don’t you?
♪ I’ll give you my heart ♪
我开始懂了
Yes, I’m beginning to.
她们在重建我们当年相遇的场景 邮轮和音乐
They’re recreating the night we met the boat, the music.
♪ I love you ♪
-还有服务生 -真窝心
-The help. -It’s so sweet.
♪ And you alone were meant for me ♪
马丁 我要喝杯香槟
Martin, I think I’ll take that drink.
谢谢你 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
♪ Please give your loving heart to me ♪
好的
Oh! Yeah.
♪ And say we’ll never part ♪
老实说
To tell you the truth…
-自从那次后我就没搭过船了 -我也没有
-I haven’t been on a boat since the Q.E.2. -Neither have I.
♪ I think of you every morning ♪
来吧 敬
Hmm? Well, then, here’s to, uh.
我们的女儿
Our daughters.
♪ Dream of you every night ♪
我们的乖女儿
Our daughters.
♪ Darling, I’m never lonely ♪
我现在知道金鱼的感受了
Now I know how a goldfish feels.
♪ Whenever you are in sight ♪
改天等我们真的独处
You know, sometime if we’re ever really alone…
♪ I love you for sentimental reasons ♪
也许我们就能谈谈
maybe we could… talk about…
当年为何分手
what happened between us.
现在有点模糊 结束得太快
It all feels a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast.
♪ I hope you do believe me ♪
开始得也太快
It started so fast.
我记得很清楚
Well, that part I remember perfectly.
♪ I’ve given you my heart ♪
看起来事情很顺利
It looks like things are heating up quite nicely.
应该能上汤了
I’d say it’s safe to serve the vichyssoise.
你来倒我来端
You ladle, I’ll serve.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
好 我来倒
Yes, I’ll… uh, ladle.
对 然后我
Right. And then I’ll.
-端上去 -对么
-Serve? -Right?

Right.
这些年来你很成功嘛
So… you’ve done fantastically well
拥有葡萄园的梦想 果真实现了
your dream of owning your own vineyard actually came true.
你呢 你总是在餐巾和报纸的空白角落画东西
What about you? You were always drawing on napkins and corners of newspapers.
-现在成为知名设计师了 -是还不错
-Now you’re this major designer. -Yeah, it’s great.
我们都达到目标
We both actually got where we wanted to go.
是啊 没错
Yeah, we did.
我们该怎么处理女儿的事
Anyway, what are we going to do about the girls?
见了面就不能拆散她们
Well, now that they met, we can’t very well keep them apart.
到我那边半年 然后
Well, I could keep them for half of the year, and then you could keep them.
她们不能每年换一次学校
Well Guys. They can’t go to two different schools every year.
-那真是疯了 -同意
-That’s nuts. -I agree.
我可以照顾她们一整年 然后你可以
Well, then, I could keep them both for a whole year, and you could keep them…
就是因为这样
That’s why we came up with…
抱歉 别管我 喝汤吧
Oh, Sorry. Ignore me. Enjoy your soup.
所以我们才想出这种安排
That’s why we came up with the solution that we have.
是吗 我以为是因为
Really? I thought it was because…
我们决定不想再见面
we decided never to see each other again.
是你 不是我
Not we, Liz.
过了这么多年 这方面越来越模糊了
Well, you know, that part’s become a bit hazy to me, too, over the years.
-你不记得是你先走 -不 我记得很清楚
-You don’t remember the day you packed? -No, that day I remember perfectly.
我用什么东西丢伤你
Did I hurt you when I threw that, um.
-是什么东西 -是吹风机
-What was it? Uh, uh. -It was… a hair dryer.
对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
我们可能不会再独处了
You know, I may never be alone with you again.
关于那天的事 你为什么走
So, about that day that you packed. Why’d you do it?
我们当时太年轻
Oh, Nick. We were so young…
脾气都很倔
and we both had tempers.
说了些气话
We said stupid things and so I packed.
于是我打包上了飞机
Got on my very first 747…
然后 你没追上来
and… you didn’t come after me.
我以为你不要我追
I didn’t know that you wanted me to.
这不重要了
Well, it doesn’t really matter anymore.
我们就为女儿着想
So, let’s just put a good face on…
好好演场戏吧
for the girls and get the show on the road, huh?
是啊 然后
Yeah, sure. Let’s…
我们演戏吧
get the show on the road.
你的护照 詹姆斯小姐 祝你一路顺风
Your passport, Ms. James. Have a safe trip home.
谢谢
Thank you.
-全都弄好了 安妮呢 -她正准备下来
-All set then. Where’s Annie? -I just rang up. She’s on her way down.

Right.
圣诞节荷莉去陪你
So, I’ll send Hallie back to you over Christmas.
复活节安妮来陪你
And Annie will spend Easter with you. Mm hmm.
安妮 你怎么穿成这样
Honey, what are you doing in those clothes? We’ve got a plane to catch.
是这样子的 妈妈 我们都觉得被你们骗了
Here’s the deal, Mom. We thought it over, and we decided we’re being totally gypped.
爸说要去露营 我们要一起去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!