还没开始上课呢 长官
Class hasn’t started yet, sir.
什么 新来的孩子要到我们班来
What? The new kid is joining our class.
她看上去不像个守门员
She doesn’t look like a goalie to me.
哇 她真漂亮
Wow! She’s pretty.
也没那么漂亮吧
She’s not that pretty.
莱纳斯 她看了我一眼
Linus. She looked at me!
怎么又是年度标准考试啊
Not the yearly standardized test again!
老师 这个考试真的能
Ma’am, will this test accurately
反映出我们在这学到的知识吗
reflect the knowledge we have gained here?
这样公平吗 我们还这么小就
Is it fair we, at this young age…
好的 老师
Yes, ma’am.
谢谢
Thanks.
第一题 如果你有六个红色的西红柿和
Question 1. “If you had 6 red tomatoes and…”
红色
Red.
拜托 集中精力
Come on, focus.
第一印象决定一切
First impressions are everything.
狗狗不得入内
No dogs!
这就做完了
Already done?
她肯定很聪明
She must be smart.
上面有牙印
It’s got teeth marks.
她和我一样啃铅笔
She nibbles on her pencil like I do.
我们有共同点了
We have something in common!
就剩一分钟了
One minute left?
别挡着我 查理
Out of my way, Chuck!
写上我们的名字 好的 老师
Write our names? Yes, ma’am.
查理 你是不是想牵我的手
Chuck, are you trying to hold my hand?
你真狡猾
You sly dog.
嗨 我是布朗·查理
Hi, I’m Brown Charlie.
我是说 巴尼·克朗
I mean, “Barnie Clown.”
我是说
I mean…
你为什么来这
What are you in for?
你有没有过 那种无法停止微笑的冲动
Have you ever had that feeling when you can’t stop smiling?
心脏在胸腔里狂跳
Your heart pounds inside your chest?
想站起来 但膝盖是软的
You try to stand but your knees become weak?
然后那个红发小女孩看了你一眼
And then that Little Red-Haired Girl glances at you.
瞬间人生一切都变得有可能
And all of life’s possibilities become so clear.
然后你意识到
And then you realize…
她根本不知道你的存在
she has no idea you’re alive.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
因为我实在太没用了
Because I just came down with a serious case of inadequacy.
她过来了
Here she comes.
这是我给她留下好印象的机会
This is my chance to make a good impression.
还是明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
那是一个下着暴风雨的夜晚
It was a dark and stormy night.
在法国郊区的高空中
High above the French countryside…
一战王牌飞行员从未
the World War I Flying Ace had never been so close…
离他的死敌这么近过
to his lifelong enemy…
他就是著名的红男爵
the infamous Red Baron.
关键是要低调
The key is keeping a low profile.
现在 我们先保持距离
For now, we just keep our distance.
史努比
Snoopy!

No!
刚才真险
That was a close one.
如果我有胆子能走到那儿 我就
If I could only work up the nerve to go over there, I’d…
哥哥你在看什么
What are you looking at, big brother?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你恋爱了
You’re in love!
第一章 这是史上最棒的爱情故事
Chapter 1. It was the greatest love story ever told.
她的名字叫菲菲
Her name was Fifi.
她是他见过最美的事物
She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
我简直不敢相信 我要和红发小女孩说话了
I can’t believe I’m about to talk to the Little Red-Haired Girl.
这种时候最需要忠诚朋友的陪伴
It’s moments like this when you need your faithful friend.
没错
Yep.
这种时候如果
If there’s one person you
想要一个人陪伴在你的身边
want by your side at a moment like this…
那就是你忠实的狗狗
it’s your loyal dog.
你好
Hello?
她说 你好
She said, “Hello”!
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown!
你怎么这么晚才来这里
What brings you out here so late in the day?
我需要有关女孩的建议 露西
I need your advice on girls, Lucy.
你是个女孩 对吧
You’re a girl, right?
假设有这么个女孩 我想给她留个好印象
Let’s just say there’s this girl I’d like to impress.
但她很棒 而我什么都不是
But she’s something and I’m nothing.
如果我很棒她什么都不是的话 我就可以和她说话了
If I were something and she was nothing, I could talk to her.
或者 如果她和我都什么都不是的话
Or, if she was nothing and I was nothing,
我也可以和她说话
I could talk to her.
但是她很棒而我什么都不是 所以我不能和她说话
But she’s something and I’m nothing, so I just can’t talk to her.
你很荒谬 查理·布朗
You’re being ridiculous, Charlie Brown.
为什么 你优点也很多啊
Why, you have much to offer.
她的脸很好看 好看的脸让我紧张
She has a pretty face and pretty faces make me nervous.
脸好看 脸好看
Pretty face? Pretty face?
我的脸也很好看啊
I have a pretty face!
为什么我的脸就不能让你紧张呢
How come my face doesn’t make you nervous?
怎么你就能和我说话呢 查理·布朗
How come you can talk to me, Charlie Brown?
我只是想知道如何才能赢得她的芳心
I just need to know the secret to winning her heart.
看着这面镜子 查理·布朗
Look into this mirror, Charlie Brown.
这是张失败的脸 典型的失败的脸
This is the face of failure. A classic failure face.
你觉得女孩子们喜欢失败吗 查理·布朗
Do you think girls like failures, Charlie Brown?
额 不喜欢
Well, no.
女孩子们喜欢那些成功人士
Girls want someone with proven success.
你赢过什么奖吗
Have you won any awards?
比如说国会荣誉勋章啦 或者诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥啦
Like a Congressional Medal of Honor? Or a Nobel Peace Prize?
你有房♥产吗
What are your real estate holdings?
你有多元化投资组合吗
Do you have a diversified portfolio?
让我告诉你个小秘密吧 查理·布朗
Let me let you in on a little secret, Charlie Brown.
如果你真的想给女孩留下好印象
If you really want to impress girls,
你需要向她们展示 你是个成功者
you need to show them you’re a winner.
成功者 我
A winner? Me?
露西 你大概说对了
Lucy, you may be on to something.
当然 当我说你的时候
Of course, when I say “You,”
你知道我指的不是你这个人
You know I don’t mean you personally.
这次咨♥询♥五分钱
That will be five cents, please.
五分钱 五分钱 五分钱 这声音多好听
Nickels, nickels, nickels. What a beautiful sound.
恭喜 你现在正在成为成功者
“Congratulations. You’re now on your way to becoming a winner.”
第一步 忘掉你对自己的所有认知
“Step 1. Forget everything you ever knew about yourself.”
好的 第二步
Okay. “Step 2.”
充满自信
“Project confidence.”
不要弯腰驼背
“Don’t slouch.”
一直保持眼神接触
Maintain eye contact at all times.”
呀哈
Yeehaw!
驾 小马儿
Giddy-up, little pony!
呀哈
Yeehaw!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要在才艺展示上做个牛仔明星
I’m going to be a rodeo star in the big talent show.
等我赢得了第一名奖牌后
When I win that first-prize ribbon…
所有人都会知道这个名字
there will be no one who hasn’t heard the name…
萨莉·布朗和她忠实的座驾 扫帚
Sally Brown and her trusty horse, Broomstick!
赢得才艺展示 那可是个很棒的主意
Win the talent show. Now that’s a great idea.
这刚好就是露西说过的
This is just what Lucy was talking about.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
看看那个
Look at that.
那是查理·布朗吗
Is that Charlie Brown?
她在这里
She’s here.
我有一种很棒的预感
I have a really good feeling
今晚她会看到一个新的查理·布朗
that tonight she will see the new Charlie Brown.
查理·布朗 作为你的心理医生
Charlie Brown? As your psychiatrist,
我很惊讶在这儿看到你
I’m surprised to see you here.
像你这样没有安全感的人
A person with all your

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章八恶人
下一篇文章记住 Remember
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!