史努比 我讨厌这么说
I hate to say it, Snoopy…
好像我越努力 她就离我越远
it seems like the harder I try, the further away she gets.
王牌飞行员飞向空中
The Flying Ace took to the skies.
他不停地寻找着他心仪的那个女孩
He searched endlessly for the girl who had stolen his heart.
光做白日梦可不会让她现身 查理·布朗
Daydreaming will not make her materialize, Charlie Brown.
她不在这儿
She’s not here.
我 白日梦
Daydreaming? Me?
她周一的时候会回来
She’ll be back on Monday.
我听说她回到东部
I heard she went back east to
去照顾她生病的奶奶了
take care of her grandmother, who isn’t feeling well.
她看上去就像那种
She seems like the kind
会做这些事的人
of person who would do that sort of thing.
怎么又是读书报告啊
Not another book report!
到挑搭档的时候了
Time to pick our partners.
不要男孩 不要男孩
No boys. No boys.
拜托
Please…
派蒂 太好了
Patty! Yes!
真棒
All right!
不行
Nope.
就它了
Yes.
施罗德
Schroeder!
你可不能否定 你的名字在卡上写着呢
There’s no denying it. It was written in the cards.
红发小女孩 我的幸运日
The Little Red-Haired Girl. My lucky day!
这改变了一切 她会看到全新的我
This changes everything. She will see the new me.
我们会一起赢得金色星星
And together we will win the gold star!
之后 一切皆有可能
After that, anything is possible!
我们可以做第一对登月的小孩
We could be the first kids to land on the moon!
小孩的一小步
One small step for kids…
是查理·布朗的一大步
one giant leap for Charlie Brown.
你必须得帮帮我 莱纳斯
You’ve got to help me, Linus.
我不确定我是否能胜任
I’m not sure I can handle
红发小女孩的搭档
being partners with the Little Red-Haired Girl.
我得缓缓
I need to slow things down.
或许我还没有做好 认真恋爱的准备
Maybe I’m not ready for a serious relationship.
我应该怎么支持她
How will I support her?
我还不起房♥贷 都存第三方托管如何
I can’t afford a mortgage. What if I’m put into escrow?
查理·布朗 你真荒谬
Charlie Brown, you’re being ridiculous.
你是我见过的唯一一个
You’re the only person I
把简单的读书报告
know who can turn a simple book report…
变成毕生承诺的人
into a lifelong commitment.
我从来没有负责过任何事
I’ve never been responsible for anything before.
这可能是她碰上最糟糕的事了
This could be the worst thing that’s ever happened to her!
莱纳斯 打我一拳
Linus, it just hit me.
我想我知道 如何变成她的英雄了
I think I know how to become her hero.
在她离开 去照顾她奶奶的时候
While she’s away taking care of her grandmother…
我来完成我们俩的读书报告
I could complete the book report for the two of us.
这是一种办法 但如果你想要我的建议
That’s one way to go, but if you want my advice…
他们在贴考试成绩 快来
They’re posting the test scores. Come on.
看啊 先生 有人考了满分
Look. Someone got a perfect score, sir.
考满分的肯定是天才
You would have to be a genius to get a perfect score.
-我都不知道有考满分的可能 -是他
-I didn’t know that was even possible. -It’s him!
他来了
Here he comes!
还没有人考过满分呢
No one in the world has ever gotten 100 before.
满分
A perfect score?
我 这不可能
Me? This can’t be right.
不 查理·布朗 看 真的是你考了满分
No, Charlie Brown, look. You really do have a perfect score.
我听说吃花生酱对大脑好
I have heard peanut butter is brain food.
干的不错 查克
Nice job, Chuck, old boy.
我就知道你有这能力 查尔斯
I always knew you had it in you, Charles.
这不可能
This can’t be right!
别挡着我
Out of my way!
满分先生 查理·布朗
Mr. Perfect, Charlie Brown?
肯定是打错了
It must be a typo!
我不相信 我不会相信
I don’t believe it. I won’t believe it!
我要求重新算分
I demand a recount!
下午好 员工和学生们
Good afternoon, students and staff.
我们有一个特殊的通知
We have a special announcement.
周一早上将会有一个全校晨会
There will be an all-school assembly Monday morning…
来庆祝我们卓越的查理·布朗同学
to celebrate our illustrious classmate, Charlie Brown…
在标准考试中取得了满分
who achieved a perfect score on the standardized test.
让开 天才要过来了
Make way. Genius coming through!
我下周有一个科学作业要交
I have a science project due next week.
你能告诉我些你的想法吗
Can you give me your thoughts?
嘿 是我先看到他的
Hey, I saw him first!
他们说你是天才 你能读我的心吗
They say you’re a genius. Can you read my mind?
嘿 离他远点
Hey, leave him alone!
就是 离他远点
Yeah, leave him alone!
好了 查理·布朗
Now, Charlie Brown, as far
关于读书报告你有什么建议吗
as the book report goes, what would you suggest?
嗯 一本经典总是不会错的
Well, you can never go wrong if you stick with the classics.
漫画书 我以为经典书必须得是硬皮的呢
A comic book? I thought classics had to have hard covers.
天 我们简直太傻了
Boy, do we feel stupid now.
你们快看看这个 多么棒的现代艺术作品
Will you look at this. What a contemporary piece.
看看他对空间的利用
Notice his use of space.
你们都疯了吗
Have you all lost your minds?

Wow.
你有所谓的不理性的恐惧
You have what is referred to as an “Irrational fear.”
嘿 小鬼 你以为你在干吗
Hey, kid! What do you think you’re doing?
追随伟人的脚步
Following in the footsteps of greatness.
快突破重围
Breakaway!
射门 查理·布朗 射门
Shoot it, Charlie Brown! Shoot it!
真会利用角度 查尔斯
Nice use of angles there, Charles.
好了 查理·布朗
All right, Charlie Brown!
没有灯 圣诞老人怎么才能找到我们的房♥子啊
But how is Santa ever going to find our house without lights?
这就是一切的开始
And this is where it all began.
作为一个青年 他在这把椅子上静♥坐♥与沉思
As a youth, he passed many hours just sitting in that chair…
度过了无数的时光
keeping his deep thoughts to himself.
这里是他早期用来
And here we have his early kites,
研究空气动力学的风筝
used in many aerodynamic studies.

Wow.
幸运的话 我们能在卧室见到他
If we’re lucky, we’ll see him in his natural habitat.
这里就是他的床
And this is his actual bed where
他躺在这里思考人生
he lies and ponders life’s greatest questions.
嘿 你们在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
我在用你的名气赚钱
I’m cashing in on your celebrity.
你能给我签个名吗
Can I have your autograph?
今天的才艺展示
And for show and tell today…
是我的哥哥
my big brother!
我都好久没见你了
I haven’t seen you in a while.
我的整个生活都变了 莱纳斯
My whole life has changed, Linus.
突然之间 所有的人都想和我做朋友
All of a sudden, everyone wants to be my friend…
但实际上 我并没有变
and yet, I haven’t really changed.
他们是真的喜欢我 还是喜欢他们眼中的我
Do they like me for who I am, or for who they think I am?
是他 查理·布朗 我的象棋队需要他
There he is! Charlie Brown, I need you on my chess team!
他的时间可不能浪费在无意义的游戏上 他得和我走
He’s got no time for meaningless games. He’s coming with me.
录音
Roll sound!
-速度 -开拍
-Speed. -And, action!
你有时间帮我
Do you have time to help
写读书报告吗 周一要交
me write my book report? It’s due on Monday.
周一交 读书报告周一交
Monday? The report is due on Monday?
她周一就要回来 我还没开始写呢
She’s back on Monday! I haven’t even started yet!
有人知道玛茜在哪儿吗
Does anyone know where Marcie is?
他在和薄荷·派蒂滑冰
She went skating with Peppermint Patty.
布朗先生 布朗先生
Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown!
我的独家专访呢
What about my exclusive?

Cut.
我们可以写《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》
There’s Huckleberry Finn…
《麦田里的守望者》
Catcher in the Rye.
赛尔 我在这儿坐了好几个小时了
Sir, I’ve been sitting here for hours.
这些都是有史以来最好的书 选一本吧
These are the greatest books of all time. Please just pick one!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章八恶人
下一篇文章记住 Remember
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!