一般是不会来参加才艺比赛的
insecurities normally wouldn’t enter a talent show.

I’m…
我真该揍你
I ought to slug you!
我竟然被狗狗亲了 我染上了狗细菌
I’ve been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs!
给我热水 给我消毒剂 给我碘酒
Get hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!
让我们快点继续吧 时间不等人呐
Let’s keep this thing moving. Time’s a-wasting.
谢谢
Thank you!
祝你好运 查理
Break a leg, Chuck!
好好对你的助手 查尔斯
Treat your assistant kindly, Charles.
好了 萨莉 我们落后了 快点 别慢吞吞的
Okay, Sally, we’re running behind, so gallop, don’t trot!
大家把掌声留到最后吧
Save the applause for the end, everyone.
如果你喜欢现在的表演 那返场会更棒
If you like this, wait for the encore!
你妹妹的表演真是无聊死了
Your sister is really dying out there.
嘿 那又不是真的马
Hey, that’s not a real horse!
抱歉查理·布朗 这节目时间够长了
Sorry, Charlie Brown. This has gone on long enough.
放下幕布
Drop the curtain!
别放 她说过她有个精彩的结尾
Don’t do that. She said she has a big finish.
好吧 不是你演就是她演 但不能两个都上
Well, it’s either your act or hers. We can’t hold forever.
计划改变 史努比
Change of plans, Snoopy.
哥哥
Big brother?
用绳子套我
Rope me.
那又不是真的牛
That’s not a real cow.
我会逮到你的
I’m gonna get you!
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
干的不错
Good one.
哦 施罗德
Oh, Schroeder…
小狗你可以逃 但你可逃不开我的手掌心
You can run, little dogie, but you can’t hide!
这感觉真棒
This is going great!
我叫卡拉米蒂·萨莉
My name is Calamity Sally…
是这座城市驯马套牛最厉害的女牛仔
the best bronc-busting, lasso-roping cowgirl in this here town!
谢谢你 哥哥
Thanks, big brother.

“Moo”?
反正没人看校报啦
Nobody reads the school paper anyhow.
往好的方面想 查理·布朗
Look on the bright side, Charlie Brown.
常言道 提高知名度总是好的
They say there’s no such thing as bad publicity.
你说的对 莱纳斯 她现在绝对知道我是谁了
You’re right, Linus. She definitely knows who I am now.
你要知道 查理·布朗 如果你那么喜欢她
You know, Charlie Brown, if you like her so much…
为什么不走上去做个自我介绍呢
why not just walk up to her and introduce yourself?
在我昨晚出尽洋相之后
After the complete fool I made out of myself last night?
呵 我还不如上天呢
Yeah, and why don’t I just fly to the moon?
哦 天啊 她在和她们说话
Oh, brother. She’s talking to them?
想必不会有新的开始了
So much for a fresh start.
没时间了
Time is running out.
第六步
“Number 6.”
告诉你自己 我很棒 我能做到
“Tell yourself, ‘I am worthy. I can do this.”
我有成功所要的条件
“‘I have what it takes.'”

Hello?
你女朋友打来的
Your girlfriend’s on the phone.
-喂 -喂 查理
-Hello? -Hey, Chuck.
我是薄荷·派蒂
This is Peppermint Patty.
-你最近怎么样 -哦 我
-How have you been? -Well, I…
听着 我有一个好消息
Listen, I have some great news for you, Chuck.
离冬季舞会还有几周
The Winter Dance is in a few weeks…
我给你留了一个名额
and I’m saving a dance for you.
总之 玛茜让我负责点心
Anyway, Marcie put me in charge of the refreshment committee.
我就决定 让你去做茶杯蛋糕了
I took it upon myself and signed you up to make the cupcakes.
什么 我不会做茶杯蛋糕啊
You did what? I can’t cook cupcakes.
我唯一会做的料理就是吐司面包
The only thing I do know how to make is toast.
再说 我为什么要想去冬季舞会啊
Besides, why would I even want to go to the Winter Dance?
吐司面包和茶杯蛋糕 听上去不错 查克
Toast and cupcakes! That sounds good, Chuck.
到时候见
See you there.
等等 我说
Hold on. I said…
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
真糟
Rats.
嘿 怎么了
Hey! What’s going on?
小点声
Turn it down!
小点声啦
Turn it down in there!
她喜欢跳舞
She likes to dance.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我可以要一个舞伴了
I could really use a dance partner.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
好了 史努比 我已经学会基础部分了
Okay, Snoopy, I got the basics down.
但如果我要赢的话 我必须更厉害些
But if I’m going to win, I need to step it up.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我能看见结果了
I can see it now.
冠军已经出来了
We have our winners!
让我们向这对
Let us applaud them as they
起舞的国标舞冠军鼓掌
begin the traditional dance of the champions!
史努比
Snoopy!
谢谢你的帮助 我在你的狗粮盆里放了些饼干
Thanks for the help. I left some cookies in your dog dish.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
知道吗 我一直都想和皮格盆跳舞
You know, I’ve always wanted to dance with Pigpen.
恶心
Yuck!
怎么没有人跳舞 这可是舞会啊
Why isn’t anyone dancing? It’s called a dance.
-哦 甜心巴布 -哦不 她来了
-Oh, Sweet Babboo! -Oh, no, here she comes!
-得有人让这舞会开始 -不
-Someone needs to get this dance started. -No!
要我说的话 这些蛋糕看上去不错
These cupcakes don’t look half bad, if I do say so myself.
这次我准备充分
This time I’ve come totally prepared.
多亏了你的帮忙
I couldn’t have done it without you.
以前的查理·布朗大概还
The old Charlie Brown would
正躺在床上闹胃痛
still be lying in bed with a stomachache.
天啊
Good grief.
玛茜 快看 大家都在这儿
Marcie, look! Everyone’s here!
让我来帮你 玛茜
Let me help you with that, Marcie.
你真是个绅士 查尔斯
Such a gentleman, Charles.
她在这儿
She’s here.
好了 女士们
Okay, ladies.
是时候展现你们最棒的舞步了
It’s time for you to show off your best move.
你们中到底谁会赢得
Which one of you will win
这次舞会的冠军之一
the first half of our dance competition…
并将奖杯抱回家呢
and take home the trophy?
让他们听听
Let them hear it!
动作不错
Nice moves.
听听这欢呼
Listen to that noise!
我想我们已经知道 冠军是谁了
I think it’s safe to say we know who our winner is!
她赢了
She won.
现在轮到先生们了
And now, it’s the gentlemen’s turn…
看看谁会和我们可爱的冠军小姐
to see who will be joining our lovely winning lady…
一起来跳 今晚最后一支舞呢
for the final dance of the night.
我得去那边
I got to get out there.
你们准备好了吗 开始吧
Are you guys ready? Then here we go!
就是现在了
This is it.
机不可失 时不再来
It’s now or never.
看看那大鼻子搞笑男孩的舞姿
Check out the moves on that funny-looking kid with the big nose!
哦 真棒
Yeah! All right!
好的 就像你练习的那样 记住步伐
Okay, just like you practiced. Remember the steps.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown?
真棒
All right!
看起来我们已经有冠军了
It looks like we may have a winner here!
要成功了
It’s going to happen.
我就要和红发小女孩跳舞了
I’m about to dance with the Little Red-Haired Girl.
快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
等等 还没结束呢
Wait! It’s not over yet.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, buddy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章八恶人
下一篇文章记住 Remember
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!