嘿!
Hey!
我很正常
My mind is fine.
上帝与我同在 你明白吗? 我可以办成任何事
God is working through me. Don’t you see that? I could accomplish anything.
在上帝的帮助下 我可以创造奇迹
I could move mountains with God’s help.
你看见那堵墙了吗? 我可以只用意念让它坍塌
You see that wall? I could make it come tumbling down with sheer willpower.
天啊 来啊 来试试啊 来啊
God, do it. Just do it, then. Do it.
要试试吗? – 是啊
Do it? – Yeah.
他肯定会为之震惊
He’s gonna be thrilled about this, really.
嘿 拉里 是啊 我是艾伦
Hey, Larry. Yeah, it’s Alan.
我和以公正闻名的乔治亚州地区检察官在一起
I’m here with the eminently reasonable district attorney of the state of Georgia.
你改变宗教信的事仰给他留下了深刻印象 他想让我们签署认罪协议
He’s very impressed by your conversion and wants to cut us a plea bargain.
是因为我见到了上帝需要认罪吗?
A plea bargain because I found God.
拉里 听我说 别在这个问题上争论不休 好吗?
Larry, listen to me for a second. Don’t argue with me on this, okay?
只要答应就行了 为了促成这事我费了不少力气 明白吗?
Just say yes because I pulled a lot of strings to make this happen, okay?
他就坐在你边上? – 是的
Is he sitting right there with you? – Yeah.
可以帮我个忙吗?
Could you do me a favor?
告诉那个卑鄙的白毛老王八 让他去死吧
Just tell that miserable, old, gray-haired bastard to go fuck himself.
我们法庭上见
We’re going to trial.
好吧 好吧 – 感谢上帝
Okay, right. – And praise the Lord.
好 我明白了
Right. I got it. Okay.
昆内特地方法♥院♥ 乔治亚州 劳伦斯威尔 1978年
昆内特地方法♥院♥现在开庭
The Gwinnett County Court is now in session.
弗林特先生 作为一名优秀的基♥督♥徒 你打算怎么为这种淫秽书籍辩护?
Mr. Flynt, how can you, as a good Christian, defend this filth?
没什么好说的
I don’t have to.
可能在某些人眼里 像我这样拍摄
It may be wrong in some people’s opinion
女性裸照是错误的 但这不违法
to portray women the way I have, but it’s not illegal.
酗酒或许不是最明智的选择 但不违法
It may not be the smartest thing to drink too much, but it’s not illegal.
你知道的 堕胎在道德上来看可能令人厌恶 但现在也不算违法
You know, abortion may be morally repugnant, but right now it’s not illegal.
如果想改变法规 那又另当别论了
If we want to change the laws, that’s another discussion.
但是我们有权让自己不受束缚
But our right to decide for ourselves cannot be restricted.
你知道吗 乔治·奥威尔说过 如果自♥由♥意味着一切
You know, George Orwell said that if liberty means anything,
它代表 我们有权说别人不爱听的话
it means the right to tell people what they don’t wanna hear.
今时今日 美国是世界上最强大的国家
Now, America is the strongest country in the world today
就是因为它是最自♥由♥的国家
only because it is the freest country.
如果忽略了我国最基本的传统
And if it ever loses sight of its basic heritage
被法规牵扯住 那么我们就不再自♥由♥
and the principles involved, then we will no longer be free.
拉里 在这里!
Larry, over here!
你说得太好了
That was just a bang-up job you did.
上庭前你祈祷了吗?
Did you pray before you went into the courtroom?
无可奉告 无可奉告
No comment. No comment.
你的妻子嫉妒鲁斯吗?
Is your wife jealous of Ruth?
真的吗 拉里? – 弗林特先生 你有什么要说的吗?
Is that true, Larry? – Mr. Flynt, do you have anything to say?
我是杰克逊 法♥院♥前发生了枪击事件
This is Jackson. We got shots fired in front of the courthouse.
救命! – 我们急需救护车
Somebody help! – We need an ambulance right away.
退后! 退后! 女士 退后!
Stand back! Stand back! Ma’am, stand back!
一名36岁男子 左肩中弹
A 36-year-old male, gunshot wound to the left shoulder.
病人没有显示任何生命迹象
Patient doesn’t appear to have any moving sensation.
我要他活着! 就算他脑袋塞在鱼缸里也行
I want him alive! I don’t care if his head’s in a fishbowl.
弗林特太太 现在听我说
Mrs. Flynt, now you listen to me.
在你进去之前必须知道一些事
There’s something you have to know before you go in that room.

Hey.
拉里 他们说你瘫痪了
Larry, they say that you’re paralyzed.
腰部以下瘫痪
They say you’re paralyzed from the waist down.
你没法走路了
They say that you ain’t gonna walk again.
腰部以下?
From the waist down?
我真♥他♥妈♥爱你
I fucking love you.
非常抱歉 阿尔西亚
I’m so sorry, Althea.
亲爱的 你怎么了?
My dearest, how are you?
好痛 就像…
The pain. It’s…
我感觉像在地狱
I feel like I’m in hell.
不 不 你不会下地狱的 你属于上帝
No. No, you’re not in hell. You belong to God.
我希望他杀了我 真的
I wish he’d have killed me. I do.
我再也不能走路了
I can’t ever walk again.
不能和我妻子做♥爱♥了 我不能…
I can’t make love to my wife. I can’t…
和她生孩子了
I can’t have a child with her.
但我不会向苦难屈服
But don’t give in to the bitterness.
只要坚持信念你就会更加坚强
You’ll be so much stronger if you keep your faith.
上帝将会帮你渡过难关
God will see you through this.
鲁斯啊…
Ruth…
上帝不存在
there is no God.
把它取下来 把这些和基♥督♥教有关的东西通通拿出去
Take this thing down. I want all this Christian stuff out of here now.
女士们 先生们…
Ladies, gentlemen…
笼罩本杂♥志♥的基♥督♥恐怖已经结束
The reign of Christian terror at this magazine is now over.
我们现在又变成黄书贩子了 回归本质嘛
We’re smut peddlers again. We’re going back to our roots.
咱又成”色情刊物”了 – 拉里什么时候回来?
We are “porn” again. – When’s Larry coming back?
拉里 就快回来了
Larry’s coming back soon.
呃 有什么消息吗?
So, what do we know?
据我们所知 联邦调查局啥也没调查到
The FBI ain’t got nothing. That’s what we know.
嗯 到底谁想射杀你啊 拉里?
Well, who the hell would want to shoot you anyway, Larry?
谁不想开枪崩了我呢 吉米?
Who wouldn’t want to shoot me, Jimmy?
我觉得是中情局干的 – 为什么?
I’d say it was the CIA. – Why?
因为他们悬赏一百万刺杀肯尼迪总统
Because of the million dollars that was offered for J.F.K.’s killers.
不 我觉得是由跨种族照片引起的 是三K党干的吧
No. I think it was the interracial photo spreads. The KKK.
三K党? 不是三K党 是黑帮干的
The KKK? It wasn’t the KKK. It was the Mob.
当地极端的右翼宗教份子控制着所有的信徒
The extreme religious right there the ones that controls all of the fanatics.
哦 你们算上了美国所有的疯子吧
Oh, you’ve just named every American psycho.
我们缩小点范围吧
Let’s try to narrow the field here a little bit.
拉里… – 怎么了?
Larry… – Yeah?
你要一直 一直谨慎行事 永远
You’re always, always gonna have to watch your ass. Forever.
哪里欢迎变♥态♥狂我就去哪里
I ought to move somewhere where perverts are welcome.
好莱坞
你去哪儿 宝贝?
Where you going, baby?
我去拿些冰激凌 你也来点吗?
I’m gonna get some ice cream. You want some?
再给我来点药 – 拉里 我刚给你用过两剂
I want some more. – Larry, I just gave you twice your dose.
求你 求你了 – 拉里 会用药过量的
Please, please, please. – Larry, you’re gonna overdose.
怎么会过量 我太痛苦了
I’m not gonna overdose. I’m in pain.
拉里 你这样治标不治本 – 快去拿!
Larry, you’re just doing this to get off. – More!
我只能给你注射刚才的一半
I’m only giving you half of what I just gave you.
待会儿别再要了
Don’t ask for any more for a while.
咬紧了
Tight.

Okay.
行了 松开 松开嘴
Okay, let go. Let go.
你还好吧?
You all right?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
1979年三月 – 1983年三月
你好 鲍勃医生 – 你好 阿尔西亚
Hi, Dr. Bob. – Hello, Althea.
今天怎么样? – 很糟
How’s Larry today? – Shitty.
糟透了
Pretty shitty.
你今天怎么样 拉里? – 很糟糕 我好疼啊
How are you today, Larry? – Terrible. I’m in pain.
他都说不出话了
He can hardly talk.
知道吗拉里 我们没得选
You know, Larry, we’re running out of options here.
这些药物 或是疼痛 都会要了你的命
The drugs, your pain, it’s gonna kill you.
来点药效更强的吧
Something stronger.
这是三万美元
This is 30 grand.
我们可以拿药了吗 Bob医生? 少啰嗦行吗?
Can we just have our medicine, please, Dr. Bob? In peace?
拉里 现在有一种手术
Larry, there is an operation.
对减轻这种疼痛 效果显著
Apparently it’s been very successful for this kind of pain.
准备激光 – 激光备好 电压5瓦
Ready for the laser. – Laser ready. Five watts.
好 开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 亲爱的 – 这是什么?
Hi, cutie. – What’s that?
楼下走廊有个女的死了 我就把她的花拿来了
Some lady died down the hall, and I got her flowers.
感觉怎么样? – 很好
How do you feel? – I feel good.
感觉很好? – 嗯 感觉… 好极了
You feel good? – Yeah, I feel… I feel great.
你知道吗 这是中弹以来 我头一回…
You konw, I don’t, for the first time since those bullets…
不觉得疼
I don’t feel any pain.
不 我不要 宝贝 – 你什么意思? 你这是… ?
No, I don’t want it, baby. – What do you mean? What do you… ?
我感觉很好
I feel good.
你不依赖药物了?
And you’re not on nothing?
又在诓我吧 就他妈知道撒谎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!