肯塔基州 1953年
拉里! 吉米啊!
Larry! Jimmy!
性书大亨
不错 挺好喝
That’s very good. Good.
多少钱? – 两块
How much is it? – Two dollars.
这是一块钱
There’s 1.
两块
There’s 2.
谢谢
Thank you.
门锁着 – 他又跑来这儿了
It’s locked. – He’s in there again.
爸爸! 你在里面干什么? 把门打开
Pa! What are you doing in there? Open up this door.
你不会老♥毛♥病又犯了吧
You better not be doing what I think you’re doing.
嘿!
Hey!
我告诉过你 我做那个东西是为了卖♥♥钱
I told you, I make that for peddling.
不是让你喝的
Not for you to drink.
嘿 你放尊重点
Hey, you show some respect.
拉里! ! 都回来吧
Larry! Jimmy! You all get on to the house.
晚饭好了
Supper’s ready.
你为什么砸他?
Why did you hit him?
他在喝我赚的钱 – 别这么凶
He was drinking my profits. – You can’t be so ornery.
别人会以为你疯了 – 不
People’ll think you’re crazy. – No.
我只是想老老实实地赚钱
I’m just trying to make an honest buck.
拉里 – 我一会打给你 妈妈
Larry. – I’ll call you back, Mama.
大家为来自田纳西州渥太华的…
Give a big, big hand to Ilanis…
来自渥太华田纳西
from Ottawa, Tennessee.
谢谢你 吉米 现在…
Thank you, Jimmy. You know…
我不知道你们是否有同感…
I don’t know if you feel the way I do right now…
我们的小姐是南俄亥俄最棒的
but we deliver the finest ladies in southern Ohio.
不是吗?
Don’t you think?
谢谢 现在 请热烈欢迎…
Thank you. And now, please give a warm, warm welcome…
金佰利和梅丽莎
to Kimberly and Melissa.
她们都是肯塔基州的巴黎和伦敦远道而来的
They’re all the way here from Paris and London, Kentucky.
收入怎么样?
So how are we doing?
很糟糕 – 很糟糕是什么意思?
Bad. – What do you mean, bad?
我是说我们破产了 – 我们怎么可能破产 拉里?
I mean we’re broke. – How can we be broke, Larry?
你知道吗 这些赠品害惨我们了 还有豪华轿车
Well, you know, these giveaways are killing us. The limousine.
瑞典式自助餐也是个蠢点子
The smorgasbord was a stupid idea.
而且你的朋友每晚都过来免费喝酒
Then all your buddies are coming here every night drinking for free.
没必要把我朋友牵扯进来吧
You don’t have to bring my friends into this.
嘿 美女们 – 嘿 拉里 我们要走了
Hey, ladies. – Hey, Larry, we’re ready to go.
你们工作很努力 谢谢 谢谢
You put forth some hard work. Thank you. Thank you.
艾拉妮丝 我一小时后去找你 我会把乒乓球带上
Ilanis, I’ll be by in about an hour, and I’ll bring the Ping-Pong balls.
利蒂西亚 我们两小时后见
Leticia, I’ll see you in two hours.
嘿 利蒂西亚 我喜欢你今晚吹熄蜡烛的样子
Hey, Leticia, I liked the way you blew that candle out tonight.
她们是我的秘密武器
There’s the secret, there.
我要是能让别人知道这些女孩有多么厉害…
If I could just somehow let people know what great lays these girls are…
我们就发财了
we’d have something.
拉里 你不能宣传这个
Larry, you can’t advertise that.
我知道不能 可是…
I know you can’t, but…
吉米啊…
Jimmy…
先生 这是桩什么生意?
Mister, what kind of business is this?
嗯 我是摇滚好色客夜♥总♥会♥的老板
Well, now, I run the Hustler go-go clubs.
我敢肯定你有听过 – 没有
I’m sure you’ve heard of them. – No.
好吧 嗯 所以我需要一本简刊
Yeah, well, see, now that’s why I need a newsletter.
我想我们每期大概出版八到十页
I figured we’d run maybe, eight, 10 pages per issue.
只登裸照?
With nothing but nudie pictures?
是的 用这种优质 平滑的纸张
Yeah, on this nice, smooth paper like this.
那叫 “光滑” – 光滑 是的
That’s called “slick.” – Slick, yeah.
但是只印图片会让我惹上麻烦
But I could get in trouble printing these.
为什么? – 法津规定的
Why? – Because there are laws.
你必须写一些像花♥花♥公♥子♥上那样的文章
You gotta have some sort of text like Playboy does.
上帝会惩罚罪人的! – 上帝会惩罚罪人的!
God will punish the sinner! – God will punish the sinner!
谢谢大家光顾我的会所
Thank you all for coming to my establishment.
记住 我们这里也欢迎基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 谢谢
And keep in mind, we welcome Christians in here too. Thank you.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
这花了多少钱?
Well, how much did it cost?
你可以暂时把钱忘掉吗?
Would you forget the money for one second?
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我觉得怎样取决于它花了多少钱
Well, what I think depends on how much it cost.
看着 这个 第一篇好色客的简刊
Look, there it is, the first Hustler newsletter.
这些都是针对常出门的花♥花♥公♥子♥们
It’s all for the man on the go, man about town.
这里 通讯社
Here it is, news service.
拉里 这是杂♥志♥ 可不是简刊 你怎么会把钱花在这上面?
Larry, it’s a magazine, not a newsletter. How you gonna pay for that?
我说话的时候别打断 知道吗?
Don’t interrupt me when I’m talking, okay?
让我们为卡米尔鼓掌 你太棒了
Let’s hear it for Camille. You were wonderful.
让我们欢迎 先生们…
Let’s welcome to the stage, gentlemen…
从得克萨斯州的莫斯科来的卡拉米蒂 让我们为她鼓掌
Calamity Jane from Moscow, Texas. Let’s hear it for her.
她是谁?
Who is that?
是新来的女孩
That’s the new girl.
她跳得很不赖 是吧?
She got the moves, don’t she?
不错呀
She ain’t bad.
未成年吧 – 成年了 我看过她的身份证
She ain’t legal either. – Yes, she is legal.I saw her ID.
你这个蠢蛋 我朋友也能从那些好色客那儿…
Look, you stupid briarhopper, my dog could get an ID…
弄到身份证
from my goat.
嘿 听着…
Hey, listen…
表演结束了让她到我办公室去
when she gets done up there, send her on up to my office.
你叫?
What?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
简 – 简吗?
Jane. – Jane?
我们夜♥总♥会♥有规定 – 噢 是吗?
We have a policy in this club. – Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
好吧 怎样呢?
Okay, and?
问题是 我怀疑你还没成年
Trouble is, I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re not of age.
这可能会让我丢掉售酒执照
You know, this could cost me my liquor license.
我可能要关门 而且辞掉一群人
I could have to close up shop and fire a lot of people.
让我告诉你 – 说吧
I’ll tell you something. – Please.
嗯 看这个?
Yeah, well, see this?
看到吗? 这个?
See that? That?
我还差这么远 一刻 一毫米…
I am this far, one second, one millimeter…
一秒钟就合法了
one second from being legal.
那我就要让你…
So I’m gonna have to ask you to come back…
当你… 那一厘米达到了再回来
when you’re… When that centimeter’s up.
嗯 那就是明天早上了
Well, that would be tomorrow morning, then.
我喜欢你跳舞的样子 我是说 别误会
I like the way you dance. I mean, don’t get me wrong.
那是什么?
What’s that?
是我从家里带来的
Just a little something I got from down home.
你是个极品男人 我听说过你
You’re a classy guy. I’ve heard about you.
那是私酿酒 是吗? 是私酿酒 对吧?
This is moonshine. Is that? Is this moonshine, right?
没什么 是用土豆做的 – 喝了会怎么样?
It’s okay. It’s just from potatoes. – What’s it gonna do to me?
喝吧 没事 是天然的
Go ahead. It’s fine. Natural.
离我桌子远些再吐 好吗?
But step away from the desk, will you?
像火一样烧!
That’s like fire!
对不起 把这里弄乱了 – 没事
Sorry I made a mess. – It’s okay.
能问你个问题吗? – 问吧
Can I ask you a question? – Shoot.
听说你跟你所有夜店里的每个女孩都睡过
I heard a story that you’ve slept with every single girl in every one of your clubs.
这是聘人的前提 我只想知道是不是真的
Sort of a prerequisite. I’m just wondering if that’s true or not.
嗯 你说的也不是完全不对
Well, you know, it ain’t entirely untrue, if that’s what you mean.
我只是好奇你为什么还没有和我试一下
I’m just curious why you haven’t taken a stab at me.
我五分钟前才认识你
I just met you five minutes ago.
我想是六分钟
I think it was six.
嘀答 嘀答 嘀答…
Tick, tick, tick…
来吧 再来一次 – 再来一次?
Come on, one more time. – One more time?
拜托 阿尔西亚 就算超人也有体力有限
Come on, Althea, even Superman has his limits.
那就是你们这些男人的问题 你知道吗?
That’s the problem with you, you know, men. You know?
你们的电量会耗尽
Your batteries run out.
但我们女人 我们的电量不会耗尽
Because we women, our batteries never run out.
我们可以一直一直一直地继续 – 嗯 那你去干女人吧
We can go on and on and on. – Well, then, go fuck a woman.
“那你去干女人吧” 我的确和女人上♥床♥
“Then, go fuck a woman.” I do fuck women.
什么?
Excuse me?
你不是这个夜♥总♥会♥里唯一一个…
You are not the only person in this club…
上过这里每个女人的人
to have had every single woman in this club.
那晚之后 她就和你一块住了?
After one night, she’s moving in with you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!