不管你多有声望 都有理由相信你曾那样做过?
despite your reputation, might have reason to believe you could do that?
这让人难以置信
I would find that very difficult to believe.
那么 你想说的就是…
So really, what you’re telling me…
没有人有理由相信刚才的陈述是真的咯?
is that nobody could reasonably think these statements about you were true?
是的 我一直这么认为
Yes, that’s what I’ve been saying.
好吧
Okay.
法威尔教士 审判开始的时候
Reverend Falwell, at the beginning of this trial
柯克法官给了陪审团非常明确的指示 对吧?
Judge Kirk gave very specific instructions to this jury, okay?
她如是说 “如果一个理性的人不会相信
She said, quote, “If a reasonable person could not believe
好色客杂♥志♥描述的是杰里·福尔韦尔的真实行为
that Hustler magazine describes actual facts about Jerry Falwell
那么你们必须撤销诽谤控诉”
then you must dismiss the libel claim.”
您记得这些指示吗?
Do you remember these instructions?
显然忘了 我还有个问题要问
Obviously not. So I’m gonna ask you one more thing.
你为什么以诽谤罪起诉我的当事人?
Why are you suing my client for libel?
伊萨克曼先生 我又不是个律师
I am not a lawyer, Mr. Isaacman.
好吧 我是律师 但我也不清楚
I am a lawyer, okay, and I can’t figure it out either.
弗林特先生 为了记录在案 请你说一下你的全名好吗?
Would you state your full name for the record, please, Mr. Flynt?
好的 克里斯托弗·哥伦布
Yes, sir. Christopher Columbus
康华里 IPQ 哈维 HN Pagey Piu啊
Cornwallis IPQ Harvey HN Pagey Piu.
这名字很有趣 但人们不是都叫你拉里·弗林特吗?
That’s very interesting, but are you also known as Larry Flynt?
先生 我也叫杰西·H·弗林特
A.k.a. Jesus H. Flynt, Esquire.
天啊
For chrissakes.
你是好色客杂♥志♥的主编和发行人吗?
Are you the publisher and the editor in chief of Hustler magazine?
我是这个世界上最恶俗 最淫秽
I am the publisher of the most tasteless, sleaziest
最令人恶心的超级黄色杂♥志♥的发行人
most disgusting, greatest porn magazine on the face of the earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
我手头还有份辅证
I have in my hand Exhibit B
是金巴利酒广♥告♥的打印稿
which is a typewritten script of the Campari ad.
当你同意刊登这个广♥告♥的时候 你能确定
When you approved this ad, did you have any specific knowledge
法威尔教士曾与
that the Reverend Falwell had ever engaged
自己的母亲有过性行为吗?
in sexual intercourse with his mother?
不能 但是…
No. But…
我有一张法威尔
I have a photograph of Falwell
给羊口♥交♥的照片 我并不觉得…
having fellatio with a sheep. Now, I don’t think…
法官大人 我的当事人用药过量 精神紊乱
Your Honor, my client is in a heavily medicated, mentally agitated state.
我保证并没有那样的照片
We will stipulate that no such document exists.
我有那照片 放屁精先生
I have it, and Mr. Fartwell
就是个骗子 贪吃鬼 还有恋羊癖
is a liar, a glutton and a sheep-ophile.
我的当事人的名字叫杰里·法威尔!
My client’s name is Jerry Falwell!
杰里·法威尔! – 我是这么叫的啊 杰里·法威尔!
Jerry Falwell! – That’s what I said, Jerry Fartwell!
你在愚弄法威尔教士吗?
Are you trying to hold the Reverend Falwell up to ridicule?
不 是蔑视 – 是藐视吗?
No, contempt. – Scorn?
刻薄他 – 你谩骂他?
Truculent. – Obloquy?
你会说法语?
– 说得比你好 先生 – 抱我的屁♥股♥去吧
天啊 我法语太生疏了
God, my French is so rusty.
祝您胃口好(法语)
我爱她
I love her.
肃静 – 宝贝儿 我爱你
Quiet in the courtroom. – I love you, baby.
上帝爱我
Jesus loves me.
弗林特先生…
Mr. Flynt…
你厌恶信仰控制吗?
Do you have any aversion to organized religion?
处♥女♥? – 错 我说的是厌恶 你听到了
A virgin? – No, aversion. You heard me.
厌恶信仰控制
An aversion to organized religion.
我… 你♥他♥妈♥的猜对了
I… You bet your sweet ass I do.
这样你就可以去嘲弄宗教运动领导人吗?
Does that gives you license to mock the leaders of religious movements?
呃 太他妈的对了
Well, goddamn right.
我反对! 法官大人 这完全与本案无关! – 反对无效
Objection! Your Honor. This is totally irrelevant! – Overruled.
绝对要有言论自♥由♥ – 谢谢 法官大人
Free expression is absolute. – Thank you, Your Honor.
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
注意秩序 女士 如果你控制不了自己
Order. Ma’am, if you can’t control yourself
就请离开法庭
you’re going to have to leave the courtroom.
那么 你是故意
So that it was your intention
诽谤法威尔教士是个伪君子了?
to hold Reverend Falwell out to be a hypocrite?
是吗?
Wasn’t it?
嗯 他就是个伪君子
Well, that’s what he is.
但难道你就没想过
But didn’t it occur to you
从事现在的职业 法威尔教士必须
that Reverend Falwell must have an integrity that people can believe in
忠正耿直 取信于人吗?
if he is to practice his profession?
没错
Yeah.
如果可以 你是否企图毁掉他的声誉
And it was your intent to destroy that integrity
让他丢掉饭碗?
and his livelihood if you could?
暗中毁掉一切
To assassinate it.
嘿 是我 审判结果太怪了
Hey, it’s me. It’s a weird decision.
快让比尔接电♥话♥ – 不 诽谤罪名不成立
Well, get me Bill, quick. – No, he’s not guilty of libel.
但被定罪为”造成情绪困扰”
But he is guilty of “inflicting emotional distress”.
弗林特要赔给他20万美元!
Now Flynt has to pay him 200 grand!
这个裁决表明 没人能滥用宪法第一修正案
This ruling shows that nobody can prostitute the First Amendment.
丑陋的色情刊物已经侵入我们的日常生活
Pornography has thrust its ugly head into our everyday lives.
拉里·弗林特以领导者自居的
The billion-dollar sex industry, of which Larry Flynt
有着亿万利润的色情产业
is a self-described leader
和淫欲及贪念取代了正派和道德
lust and greed have replaced decency and morality.
我们必须向万能的上帝庄严地承诺
We must make a solemn commitment to God Almighty
会立刻改变这个现状
to turn this nation around immediately.
他妈的艾滋吸毒女
Fucking AIDS junkie.
你这死瘸子
You crazy cripple.
听着 这一点都不好玩儿
Listen, it’s just not that funny.
恐怕我们首次印刷的时候 我就觉得这不好玩儿
And I’m afraid it wasn’t funny the first time we printed it.
伙计们 我接受你们的建议
Well, guys, I’m certainly open to suggestions.
我看如果打算再版
I would suggest that if we’re going to recycle it
就要把那个词换掉
that we replace the noun
我不是把你们都辞了么
I thought I fired all of you.
吉米啊…
Jimmy…
过来
Come here.
拉里啊…
Larry…
抱歉我只是在试着经营
I’m sorry if I tried to run things
但是…
but…
我在设法保护你
you know, I was just trying to protect you.
过来
Come here.
离近点儿
Closer.
快点儿
Come on.
别紧张 哥们儿 我爱你
Don’t sweat it, bro. I love you.
兄弟 我也爱你
I love you too, man.
拉里 你看起来很精神
Larry, you look great, man.
切斯特 记得阿尔西亚吗? 握握她的手
Chester, you remember Althea? Shake her hand.
嘿 阿尔西亚 你…
Hey, Althea, you…
嗨 切斯特 – 嗨
Hi, Chester. – Hi.
别总是神出鬼没的 吓死我们了
Don’t sneak up on us. Give us a heart attack.
管他妈的呢 和阿尔西亚握下手
Yeah, what the hell. Shake Althea’s hand.
阿尔西亚 看见你真好
Althea, good to see you.
欢迎回来 – 你们 费思
Welcome back. – Hello, Faith.
嗨 阿尔西亚 – 你是做什么的?
Hi, Althea. – What do you do?
我是个秘书
I’m a secretary.
见到你很高兴 阿尔西亚 – 阿洛 嗨
Good to see you, Althea. – Arlo, hi.
水 我要喝水…
Water. Water…
我捡吧 – 不 我要洗澡
I got it. – No. I wanna take my bath.
我想洗个澡
I wanna take my bath.
好 跳上来吧?
Okay. Why don’t you hop on?
我送你过去
I’ll give you a ride.
来吧
Go ahead.
来坐稳
Buckle up.
老爸
Daddy.

Yes.
你要把我腿坐烂啦!
You’re crushing my legs!
亲爱的 你在抖啊
You’re shivering, baby.
不好意思
Sorry.
你一直在抖
You’re shivering.
绕圈圈! 哦 不
Detour! Oh, no.
你干嘛呢? 你会把咱俩搞死的
What are you doing? You’re gonna kill us.
不要紧 他们会把我们冻起来…
It’s okay. They’ll freeze us…
然后在3000年后给我们解冻
and thaw us out in the year 3000.
路边服务 女士 请付款8块5

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!