Passing bells and sculpted angels
消逝钟声与雕像天使
Cold and monumental…
冰冷且不灭
seem for you…
你似乎是…
the wrong companions
找错同伴了
You were warm and gentle
你曾是如此温和慈祥
Too many years fighting back tears
许多年来击退泪水
Why can’t the past just die?
为何往事无法消逝
Wishing you were somehow here again
但愿你能此地重现
Knowing we must say goodbye
明知我们必须永别
Try to forgive Teach me to live
试着原谅 教导我生活
Give me the strength to try
给我力量去尝试
No more memories No more silent tears
不再沉缅回忆 不再暗自落泪
No more gazing across
不再端详…
The wasted years
荒废的岁月
Help me say
助我说…
Goodbye
再见
Help me say
助我说…
Goodbye
再见
Wandering child so lost, so helpless
彷徨的孩子 如此迷惘 如此无助
Yearning for my guidance
期盼我的指引
Angel or father friend or phantom?
天使抑或父亲? 朋友抑或魅影?
Who is it there staring? Have you forgotten your angel?
谁在那里偷看? 你忘了你的天使吗?
Angel, oh, speak what endless longings
天使 哦 说吧 是何无尽的渴望
Echo in this whisper
回荡在耳语之中
Too long you’ve wandered in winter…
你在寒冬中徘徊太久
far from my fathering gaze
忽视了我慈父般的凝望
Wildly, my mind beats against you You resist
我的心狂乱地抗拒着你 纵然你抗拒
Yet your soul obeys Yet the soul obeys
你的灵魂依旧顺从…
Angel of Music, you denied me Angel of Music, I denied you
音乐天使! 你拒绝了我 -音乐天使! 我拒绝了你
Turning from true beauty Turning from true beauty
转变真正之美
Angel of Music, do not shun me Angel of Music, my protector
音乐天使! 莫要逃避我 音乐天使! 我的守护者
Come to your strange angel Come to me, strange angel
到我身边来…你的陌生天使…
I am your Angel of Music
我是你的音乐天使
Wait!
等等!
Raoul! Whatever you believe, this man…
劳尔! 不管你信不信 这个人
this thing is not your father!
这东西不是你的父亲!
No, Raoul!
不 劳尔
No.
不要
Not like this.
别像这样
Now let it be war upon you both.
现在 让战争降临你们身上吧!
We have all been blind
我们一直受到蒙蔽
And yet the answer is staring us in the face
而答案正注视着我们的脸
This could be the chance…
这次可能是大好机会
to ensnare our clever friend
请我们聪明的朋友入瓮
We’re listening Go on
我们听着呢 继续说
We shall play his game
我们就照他的游戏规则玩
Perform his work But remember, we hold the ace
表演他的作品 但记住是我们主掌大局
For if Miss Daae sings he is certain to attend
因为只要戴小姐开唱 他断然会出席
We are certain the doors are barred We are certain the police are there
我们绝对会大门深锁 我们绝对会部署警方
We are certain they’re armed
我们绝对会全面武装
The curtain falls
幕帘一垂下
His reign will end
他的势力便告终止!
Raoul, I’m frightened.
劳尔 我好怕…
Don’t make me do this.
别逼我做这事
Raoul.
劳尔
It scares me.
我会怕
Don’t put me through this ordeal by fire.
别教我受此烈火折磨
He’ll take me.
他会带走我的
I know.
我知道
We’ll be parted forever.
我们会永世离分
He won’t let me go.
他不会放我走的
What I once used to dream…
我以前经常梦见
I now dread.
我现在很害怕
If he finds me, it won’t ever end.
若他找到我 便不会就此罢休
And he’ll always be there
他将永远在那里
Singing songs in my head
在我脑海中唱歌♥
He’ll always be there
他将永远在那里
Singing songs in my head
在我脑海中唱歌♥
You said yourself
你自己说过
He was nothing but a man
他不过是一个人
Yet while he lives
只要他一息尚存
He will haunt us
便会纠缠我们
Till we’re dead
至死方休
Twisted every way
进退维谷
What answer can I give?
我能作何回答呢?
Am I to risk my life…
非要我冒生命危险…
to win the chance to live?
才能赢得生存机会吗?
Can I betray the man…
我能否背叛这个…
who once inspired my voice?
曾经鼓舞我歌♥声的人呢?
Do I become his prey?
我要成为诱捕他的饵吗?
Do I have any choice?
我有任何选择吗?
He kills without a thought
他杀人不眨眼
He murders all that’s good
他扼杀了一切美好
I know I can’t refuse
我知道我无法拒绝
And yet, I wish I could
却依然希望我能够
Oh, God, if I agree
天啊 倘若我同意
What horrors wait for me…
等待我的是何种恐怖啊
in this, the Phantom’s opera?
在这魅影的歌♥剧院里
Christine, Christine
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Don’t think that I don’t care
别以为我不在意
But every hope and every prayer…
但每丝希望 每句祈祷
rests on you now
现在全依赖你了
Seal my fate tonight
今晚便决定我的命运
I hate to have to cut the fun short
我很不想中止这可笑的短剧
But the joke’s wearing thin
但这笑话行渐无趣
Let the audience in
让观众进场
Let my opera begin
让我的歌♥剧开演!
Here the sire may serve the dam
先生在此为女士献上佳肴
Here the master takes his meat
主人已经在此就座
Here the sacrificial lamb…
在此献上牲羊
utters one despairing bleat
发出十足绝望的哀嚎!
Poor young maiden
可怜的年轻少女! 颤抖不已
For the thrill on your tongue of stolen sweets…
害怕地说不出话来
you will have to pay the bill…
你必须付出代价
tangled in the winding sheets
缠在裹尸布之中!
Serve the meal and serve the maid
献上菜肴 献上少女!
Serve the meal and serve the maid
献上菜肴 献上少女!
Serve the master so that when tables, plans and maids are laid
服侍主人…餐桌已备妥 少女已躺下
Don Juan triumphs…
唐璜再一次的胜利了!
once again
再一次的胜利了!
Passarino, faithful friend…
帕萨里诺 忠心的朋友
once again recite the plan
反反覆覆述说计画
Your young guest believes I’m you
你的小来宾错把我当作你
I, the master You, the man
我成了主人 你成了仆人
When you met you wore my cloak she could not have seen your face
你们碰见时刚好穿着我的大衣 她无法看清你的脸
She believes she dines with me in her master’s borrowed place
她相信自己是跟我一块用餐 冒充她主人的身份!
Furtively, we’ll scoff and quaff stealing what, in truth, is mine
我们将偷偷地嘲笑痛饮 窃取实际上是我的东西
When it’s late and modesty starts to mellow with the wine
当夜深人静 酒精作用开始发酵…
You come home, I use your voice
你回家! 我假扮你的声音
slam the door like crack of doom
仿佛毁灭之裂痕一声关上门
I shall say, “Come hide with me where, oh, where? Of course, my room!”
我会说”来跟着我躲起来 哪里? 当然是…我的房♥间”
Poor thing hasn’t got a chance Here’s my hat, my cloak and sword
可怜的东西毫无抵抗机会 这是我的帽子 大衣和剑
Conquest is assured if I do not forget myself and laugh
征服在望 若我自己没忘记并大笑…
No thoughts within her head but thoughts of joy
在她脑中 除了喜悦 别无其它想法
No dreams within her heart…
在她心中 除了爱情
but dreams of love
别无其它梦幻
Master?
主人?
Passarino
帕萨里诺…
Go away, for the trap is set
走开! 因为陷阱已布好
And waits for its prey
等候猎物上门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!