You have come here…
你已来此
in pursuit of your deepest urge
追求你最深切的渴望
In pursuit of that wish which till now…
追求那直到现在…
has been silent
还一直杳无回音的愿望
Silent
静静地 静静地…
I have brought you…
我已带来了给你
that our passions may fuse and merge
我们的热情或许融合不分
In your mind You’ve already succumbed to me
在你心中 你已臣服于我
Dropped all defenses Completely succumbed to me
卸下所有防御 彻底地臣服于我
Now you are here with me
如今你与我在此
No second thoughts
别无二心
You’ve decided
你已下定决心
Decided
已下定决心
Past the point of no return
一越过了不归点
No backward glances
就无法再回头
Our games of make-believe…
我们的伪装游戏…
are at an end
已至尾声
Past all thought of “if” or “when ”
越过了”如果”或”何时”的念头
No use resisting
抵抗也无济于事
Abandon thought
放弃疑虑
And let the dream descend
让梦沉淀
What raging fire shall flood the soul?
如怒火淹没灵魂
What rich desire unlocks its door?
如浓烈欲望开启心扉
What sweet seduction lies before us?
如甜蜜诱惑呈现眼前
Past the point of no return
一越过了不归点
The final threshold
这最终的门槛
What warm, unspoken secrets
是何不可言喻的秘密
Will we learn?
我们将知晓
Beyond the point of no…return
在不归点之外
You have brought me…
你已带给了我
to that moment when words run dry
直到文字干涸枯竭的那一刻
to that moment when speech disappears…
直到言语无影无踪的那一刻
into silence
化作寂静
Silence
寂静…
I have come here
我已来此
Hardly knowing the reason why
几乎不明究理
In my mind I’ve already imagined…
在我心中 我已经想像过
our bodies entwining Defenseless and silent
我俩的身体缠绵不清 毫无戒备 一语不发
Now I am here with you
如今我与你在此
No second thoughts
别无二心
I’ve decided
我已下定决心
Decided
已下定决心
Past the point of no return
一越过了不归点
No going back now
现在已无法回头
Our passion play has now at last begun
我们的激♥情♥戏如今终于揭幕
Past all thought of right or wrong
不论是对或错
One final question
最后一个问题
How long should we two wait
还要等多久…
Before we’re one?
我俩才能结合?
When will the blood begin to race?
何时血液才能沸腾?
The sleeping bud burst into bloom?
沉睡的花蕾才能绽放出花瓣?
When will the flames at last
何时火焰终将…
Consume us?
耗尽我们?
Past the point of no return
一越过了不归点
The final threshold
这最终的门槛
The bridge is crossed
已越过了桥梁
So stand and watch it burn
就站着看它燃烧
We’ve passed the point of no…Return
我们已越过了不归点
Say you’ll share with me
说你愿与我共享…
One love
坚定爱情
One lifetime
一生一世
Lead me, save me…
指引我
from my solitude
拯救我走出孤独
Say you want me with you
说你需要我
Here beside you
陪你在此
Anywhere you go
不论身往何方
Let me go too
也让我同行
Christine
克莉丝汀
That’s all I ask of…
那就是仅有的要求…
Go!
走!
Piangi, my love!
哦 老爷 你先我而去了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
We’re ruined, Andre. Ruined!
我们逃吧 安卓 快逃
Where did he take her?
他带她去哪?
Come with me. I will take you to him.
跟我来 我带你去找他
But remember, keep your hand at the level of your eyes!
但千万记住: 手维持与眼同高
I’ll come with you! No, Meg, no.
我跟你们去 不行 梅格
You must stay here. Come with me. Do as I say.
你必须留在这里 跟我来 先生
No!
不!
Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair
再次奔向我黑色绝望的地牢底下
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind
坠入我心灵的囚房♥
Down that path into darkness
走下那隐没黑暗中的路径
Deep as hell
深如地狱
Why, you ask, was I bound and chained in this cold and dismal place?
你问我为何受禁锢枷锁…在这又冷又暗的地方?
Not for any mortal sin but the wickedness of my abhorrent face!
不是因为犯了任何罪过 而是因为我其貌不扬的脸
Track down this murderer! He must be found!
循线追查凶手 务必要找到他
Track down this murderer! He must be found!
循线追查凶手 务必要找到他
Hounded out by everyone…
被人人所追捕
met with hatred everywhere
处处受人仇视
No kind words from anyone
没人和言悦色
No compassion anywhere
处处不见怜悯
Christine
克莉丝汀
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Your hand at the level of your eyes At the level of your eyes
将手举至与眼同高 与眼同高
At the level of your eyes
与眼同高
This is as far as I dare go.
我最远只敢走到这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you gorged yourself at last…
你是否终于饱食了…
in your lust for blood?
你嗜血的欲望?
Am I now to be prey…
在我是否成了你
to your lust for flesh?
现嗜肉♥欲♥望的猎物?
That fate which condemns me to wallow in blood…
命运诅咒我在鲜血中打滚
has also denied me the joys of the flesh
也否绝了我对肉体的喜悦
This face, the infection…
这张脸…
which poisons our love
乃毒害我们爱情的传染病
This face which earned…
这张脸…
a mother’s fear and loathing
换来了母亲的畏惧和嫌弃
A mask
面具
My first unfeeling scrap of clothing
是我第一件冷酷的零星衣物
Pity comes too late
怜悯来的太迟
Turn around and face your fate
转身面对你的命运
An eternity of this…
你注定永远面对…
before your eyes
这张脸
This haunted face…
这张鬼魅般的脸
holds no horror for me now
如今对我已不觉可怕
It’s in your soul…
真正扭曲的…
that the true distortion lies
是你的灵魂
Wait! I think, my dear We have a guest
等一下! 亲爱的 我想我们有位客人来了
Sir Raoul!
先生! 劳尔!
This is indeed an unparalleled delight
这真是无比欢欣
I had rather hoped
我早就希望…
That you would come
你会来
And now, my wish comes true
如今我的愿望实现了
You have truly made my night Let me go.
你真的令我这一夜精彩万分! 放我走!
Free her!
放了她
Do what you like Only free her!
随你高兴怎样 只管放了她
Have you no pity? Your lover makes a passionate plea
你难道没同情心吗? 你的爱人作出多情的请求
Please, Raoul, it’s useless I love her
拜讬 劳尔 没用的 我爱她
Does that mean nothing? I love her!
那不具任何意义吗? 我爱她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!