And it’s not like you
这样并不像你
Angel of Music Guide and guardian
音乐天使 指引我 守护我
Grant to me your glory Who is this angel?
赐与我汝之荣耀 这个天使是谁?
This Angel of Music, hide no longer…
这个音乐天使 莫再躲藏…
Secret and strange angel…
秘密且陌生的天使…
He’s with me even now
即使现在 他也在我身边
Your hands are cold All around me
你的双手冰冷 围绕在我四周
Your face, Christine, it’s white
克莉丝汀 你的脸色苍白
It frightens me Don’t be frightened
令我惧怕 无需惧怕
No.

No.
不行
You did very well, my dear.
亲爱的 你表现得很出色
He is pleased with you.
他很喜欢你
Vicomte. Vicomte.
子爵 子爵
We’ve made quiet a discovery with Miss Daae.
戴是个了不起的新发现
Perhaps we could present her to you, dear vicomte?
我们可以把她介绍给你 亲爱的子爵
If you wouldn’t mind, this is one visit I should prefer to make unaccompanied.
如果不介意的话 我想一个人前往
Thank you.
谢谢你
It would appear they’ve met before.
他们好像是旧识
Little Lotte let her mind wander.
小洛蒂让她的心彷徨
Little Lotte thought,
小洛蒂心想
“Am I fonder of dolls or of goblins or shoes?”
“我比较喜欢洋娃娃呢 还是小妖精或鞋子”
Raoul. “Or of riddles or frocks?”
劳尔 “还是谜语 衣裳?”
Those picnics in the attic. “Or of chocolates?”
那些阁楼里的野餐 “还是喜欢巧克力?”
Father playing the violin. As we read to each other…
父亲演奏着小提琴 我们彼此读着…
dark stories of the North. -No.
北方的灵异故事 不
“What I love best,” Lotte said, “is when I’m asleep in my bed.”
洛蒂说过 “我最喜欢的 是当我在床上入睡时
And the Angel of Music sings songs in my head
音乐天使在我脑海中歌♥唱!
The Angel of Music sings songs in my head
音乐天使在我脑海中歌♥唱!”
You sang like an angel tonight.
你今晚真像个天使
Father said:
我父亲说过
“When I’m in heaven, child, I will send the Angel of Music to you.”
“等我上天堂后 我会派音乐天使到你身边”
Well, father is dead, Raoul.
父亲死后 劳尔
And I have been visited by the Angel of Music.
音乐天使真的来了
No doubt of it.
毫无疑问
And now we go to supper.
不过现在该用晚餐了!
No, Raoul.
不 劳尔
Raoul, no.
劳尔 不
You must change. I’ll order my carriage, Little Lotte.
你得换衣服 我先去准备马车 小洛蒂
No. Raoul, wait!
不 劳尔 等等!
Insolent boy, this slave of fashion
傲慢的男孩! 时尚之奴仆
Basking in your glory
沉醉在你的荣耀之中
Ignorant fool, this brave young suitor
无知的愚人! 勇敢年轻的求婚者
Sharing in my triumph
分享着我的胜利!
Angel, I hear you Speak, I listen
天使 我听见你了 说吧 我洗耳恭听
Stay by my side Guide me
陪伴我身旁指引我
Angel, my soul was weak Forgive me
天使 我的灵魂脆弱不堪 原谅我
Enter at last, master
您终于来了 导师!
Flattering child, you shall know me
谄媚的孩子 你应了解我
See why in shadow I hide
明白我为何藏匿阴影中
Look at your face in the mirror
看看你镜中的容颜
I am there inside!
我就在那里面!
Angel of Music, guide and guardian
音乐天使 指引我 守护我
Grant to me your glory
赐与我汝之荣耀
Angel of Music, hide no longer
音乐天使 莫再躲藏
Come to me, strange angel
来到我身边吧 陌生的天使
I am your Angel of Music
吾乃汝之音乐天使
Come to me, Angel of Music
来到我身边吧 音乐天使
Whose is that voice? Who is that in there?
那是谁的声音? 谁在里面?
I am your Angel of Music Christine. Christine!
吾乃汝之音乐天使 克莉丝汀!
Come to me, Angel of Music
来到我身边吧 音乐天使
In sleep he sang to me
在梦中他对我献唱
In dreams he came
在梦中他迎面而来
That voice which calls to me
声声呼唤着我
And speaks my name
我的名字
And do I dream again?
我是否又作梦了
For now I find…
因为我发现
The Phantom of the Opera is there…
歌♥剧魅影就在那里
inside my mind
在我心中
Sing once again with me
再次与我合唱
Our strange duet
奇妙的二重唱
My power over you…
我支配你的力量…
grows stronger yet
日益强大
And though you turn from me…
纵然你离我而去
to glance behind
留下惊鸿一瞥
The Phantom of the Opera is there…
歌♥剧魅影就在那里
inside your mind
在你心中
Those who have seen your face…
凡见过你面容之人
draw back in fear
蜷缩于恐惧之中
I am the mask you wear
我是你所戴的面具
It’s me they hear
他们听见的是我…
Your spirit and my voice My spirit and your voice
你的灵魂和我的声音 我的灵魂和你声音
In one combined In one combined
合为一体 合为一体
The Phantom of the Opera is there…
歌♥剧魅影就在那里…
Inside my mind Inside your mind
在我心中 在你心中
He’s there, the Phantom of the Opera
他在那里 歌♥剧魅影
Sing, my Angel of Music.
唱吧 我的音乐天使
Sing, my angel.
唱吧 我的天使
Sing for me!
为我歌♥唱
Sing, my angel.
唱吧 我的天使
Sing for me!
为我歌♥唱
I have brought you
我已带领你
To the seat of sweet music’s throne
登上美妙音乐之宝座
To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music
来至众所景仰音乐的国度
Music, you have come here
音乐 你已来至此地
For one purpose, and one alone
为了一个意图 一个人
Since the moment I first heard you sing
自从我初闻你歌♥声 那一刻起
I have needed you with me to serve me, to sing
我便需要你陪伴着我 为我效劳 歌♥唱
For my music
为了我的音乐
My music
我的音乐
Nighttime sharpens…
夜晚让各种感觉
heightens each sensation
更加敏锐强烈
Darkness stirs…
黑暗骚动
and wakes imagination
唤醒了无限想像
Silently the senses…
感官静静地…
abandon their defenses
卸下了武装
Slowly, gently
缓缓轻柔地
Night unfurls its splendor
黑夜展露它的华丽
Grasp it, sense it
紧握它 感受它
Tremulous and tender
战战兢兢地
Turn your face away
将你的脸庞…
From the garish light of day
移离白昼的灿烂光芒
Turn your thoughts away
将你的思绪
From cold, unfeeling light
远离冷漠无情的光芒
And listen to the music of the night
聆听夜之音乐
Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
闭上双眼 臣服于你最深沉的梦中
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before
涤净你过往生活的思绪
Close your eyes
闭上双眼
Let your spirit start…
让灵魂…
to soar
驰骋翱翔
And you’ll live as you’ve never lived before
你将宛如重获新生一般
Softly, deftly
轻柔灵巧地
Music shall caress you
音乐将抚慰你
Hear it, feel it
倾听它 体会它
Secretly possess you
悄悄地占有你
Open up your mind
敞开心扉
Let your fantasies unwind
让你的幻想天马行空
In this darkness that you know…
在你熟悉的黑暗中
you cannot fight
你无法抗拒
The darkness of the music of the night
夜之音乐的黑暗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!