And I hate my hat!
而且我讨厌我这顶帽子!
Signora, as a personal favor,
我在想 夫人…就当您帮我们一个小忙
would you oblige us with a private rendition?
能不能私下给我们来一遍
Unless, of course, Monsieur Reyer objects.
除非雷耶先生反对…
If my managers command.
如果我的经理命令…
Monsieur Reyer? If my diva commands.
雷耶先生? 如果我的女高音要求?
Yes, I do.
好 我要唱
Everybody, very quiet.
大家静一静
Monsieur, why exactly are you retiring? My health.
你为什么要退休? 健康问题
I see. You as well!
我明白了 你们也安静
Signora.
夫人
Maestro.
指挥先生
Think of me Think of me fondly
想想我 深情地想我
When we’ve said goodbye
当我们已互道再会
Remember me once in a while
偶尔记得我
Please promise me you’ll try
请答应我你会去尝试
When you find that once again you long to take your heart back
当你再次发觉 你冀望将心收回…
And be free…
重获自♥由♥
Oh, my God, signora! I hate you.
天啊! 夫人! 我讨厌你
Lift it up! He’s here. The Phantom of the Opera.
快抬起来 是他…歌♥剧院魅影
Signora, are you all right?
夫人! 您没事吧?
Buquet! For God’s sake, what’s going on up there?
你必须说清楚 这到底怎么回事?
Please, monsieur, don’t look at me.
先生 别看着我
As God’s my judge, I wasn’t at my post.
上帝作证 我不在那各位置上
Please, monsieur, there’s no one there.
先生 那边没有人
Or if there is, well, then, it must be a ghost.
如果有 也只是幽灵
Signora, these things do happen.
夫人 这事常发生
For the past three years these things do happen.
过去这几年总是这样
And did you stop them from happening? No!
你做过什么来阻止吗? 没有!
And you two, you are as bad as him.
还有你们 你们跟他们一样坏
“These things do happen.”
“这事常发生”
Until you stop these things from happening, this thing does not happen!
如果你们肯做点事 这种事就不会发生了
Bring my doggy and my boxy. Amateurs.
把我的小狗和箱子带上 业余的!
Now you see. Bye-bye, I’m really leaving.
再见 我走了
Gentlemen, good luck. If you need me, I shall be in Australia.
祝你们好运 如果要找我 我应该在澳大利亚
Signora Giudicelli, she will be coming back, won’t she?
茱蒂仙莉夫人她会回来的 对吧?
You think so, monsieur?
你这么认为吗 先生?
I have a message from the Opera Ghost.
这里有封信 歌♥剧院幽灵写的
Oh, God in heaven, you’re all obsessed!
天哪 你被迷惑了!
He welcomes you to his opera house. His opera house?
他欢迎您来到他的歌♥剧院 他的歌♥剧院?
And commands that you continue to leave box five empty…
要求您继续 把五号♥包厢留给他
for his use. And reminds you that his salary is due.
还说他的薪水该发了
His salary?
薪水?
Well, Monsieur Lefevre used to give him 20,000 francs a month.
拉法叶每个月给他二万法郎
Twenty thousand francs?
二万法郎?
Perhaps you can afford more. With the vicomte as your patron?
夏尼子爵现在是您的资助人 也许可以付多点
Madame, I had hoped to make that announcement public tonight…
夫人 本来我还指望今晚…
when the vicomte was to join us for the gala.
在子爵莅临的时候发言呢
Obviously, we shall now have to cancel, as it appears we have lost our star!
现在看来没必要了 我们的主角不见了
But surely there must be an understudy.
不是应该有替角的吗?
There is no understudy for La Carlotta!
替角? 没有卡洛塔的替角
A full house, Andre. We shall have to refund a full house!
整间剧院 安卓 我们得偿还整间剧院
Christine Daae could sing it, sir.
克莉丝汀戴可以唱 先生
What, a chorus girl? Don’t be silly.
那个歌♥舞♥女♥郎? 别傻了
She has been taking lessons from a great teacher.
她在跟一个很棒的老师学唱
Who? I don’t know his name, monsieur.
谁? 我不知道他的名字 先生
Let her sing for you, monsieur.
让她唱给你听听吧
She has been well taught.
她学得很好
All right.
好吧
Come on, don’t be shy.
别害羞 上吧
Come on, come along. Just…
来吧 只…
From the beginning of the aria then, please, mademoiselle.
小姐 从咏叹调的开头唱起
Andre, this is doing nothing for my nerves. She’s very pretty.
这样可不能给我勇气 她很漂亮
Think of me Think of me fondly
想想我 深情地想我
When we’ve said goodbye
当我们已互道再会
Remember me once in a while
偶尔记得我
Please promise me you’ll try
请答应我你会去尝试
When you find that once again you long…
当你再次发觉…
to take your heart back and be free
你冀望将心收回 重获自♥由♥
If you ever find a moment
若你有片刻闲暇
Spare a thought for me
分一些思念给我
We never said our love was evergreen
未曾说过我们的爱如松柏长青
or as unchanging as the sea
或如沧海般恒久不变
But if you can still remember
但若你依稀记得
Stop and think of me
驻足片刻 想一想我
Think of all the things we’ve shared and seen
想想所有我们彼此分享目睹的事
Don’t think about the way
莫去想事情…
Things might have been
可能的变化
Think of me, think of me waking
想想我 想想醒着的我
Silent and resigned
沉默且温驯
Imagine me, trying too hard…
想像我极力地…
to put you from my mind
想将你自心中抹除
Recall those days Look back on all those times
回想那些日子 回顾那些时光
Think of the things we’ll never do
想想那些我们未曾做过的事
There will never be a day
我没有一天…
When I won’t think of you
不想你
Can it be?
可能吗?
Can it be Christine?
会是克莉丝汀吗?
Bravo!
太棒了!
Long ago it seems so long ago
遥远以前 似乎很遥远以前
How young and innocent we were
我们当时多么年少天真
She may not remember me
她或许不记得我
But I remember her
但我记得她
Flowers fade The fruits of summer fade
花朵会凋谢 夏日果实会枯萎
They have their seasons So do we
花果有季节性 我们亦是如此
But please promise me that sometimes
但请答应我 偶尔…
You will think…
你会想想…
of me
我!
Brava!
好极了
Brava!
太棒了
Brava, brava, bravissima
好 好 好极了
Christine, Christine
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine
克莉丝汀
Where in the world have you been hiding?
你究竟一直藏匿何处
Really, you were perfect
真的 你真是完美无瑕
I only wish I knew your secret
但愿我能知道你的秘密
Who is your great tutor?
谁是你的良师?
Meg…
梅格
when your mother brought me here to live…
当你母亲带我来此居住
whenever I’d come down here alone…
每当我独自下来此处时
to light a candle for my father…
为我父亲点燃一根蜡烛
a voice, from above…
便听见天籁般的声音
and in my dreams, he was always there.
在我梦中 他一直存在
You see when my father lay dying…
当我父亲临死前
he told me I would be protected by an angel.
他告诉我说我会被一位天使所守护
An angel of music.
音乐天使
Christine, do you believe?
克莉丝汀 你相信吗?
Do you think the spirit of your father’s coaching you?
你认为是你父亲的魂魄在教导你?
Who else, Meg? Who?
那会是谁呢…是谁?
Father once spoke of an angel
父亲曾提及一位天使
I used to dream he’d appear
我时常梦想他会出现
Now as I sing I can sense him
如今当我唱歌♥时 我能感受到他的存在
And I know he’s here
我知道他就在此地
Here in this room he calls me softly
就在这房♥间里 他轻柔地呼唤我
Somewhere inside hiding
躲藏在房♥内某处
Somehow I know he’s always with me
不知怎么地 我知道他一直在我身边
He, the unseen genius
他是看不见的守护神
Christine, you must have been dreaming…
克莉丝汀 你一定是在作梦
stories like this can’t come true
这种故事不会成真的
Christine, you’re talking in riddles
克莉丝汀 你的话语令人费解

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!