And out of it a briar
那儿有一丛野灌木
Then they flew up to the high church wall
然后他们飞上教堂的高墙
Till they could go no higher
直至不能再高
And then they came in a true love’s lock
之后他们来到真爱之锁前
Red roses and sweet briar…
红玫瑰和甜野灌木
and so the young maid came upon each…
那女佣来到
and all of Bluebeard’s missing wives.
蓝胡子的失踪妻子处
Their severed heads still bleeding,
那些头还在滴血
their eyes still crying!
她们的眼神
Slow down, Nessie. Slow down.
尼斯 慢一点
But hush!
安静
Who comes?
是谁来了?
I am home early, my sweet wife!
我早回了 亲爱的太太
Where art thou?
你在那儿?
Oh! Husband!
老公
What a surprise! Yes, wife!
真出奇 是的 太太
A surprise. Indeed.
对 很出奇
So now you know my secret. No! No!
你知道我的秘密了 不 不
You, the youngest…
你是我众多妻子之中最年轻的
and sweetest…
我的妻子中
of all my wives…
最可爱的
No! Must be prepared…
不要 准备着
to die!
受死吧
No! No! Wait!
不 等等
I shall not wait!
我等不及了 求求你
No!

Bare your neck!
准备好你的粉颈
So the ladies would be quite alright.
女士们都没受伤
I’d like to introduce you.
这是头头
This is Mrs Williams.
这是 威廉姆斯 太太
this is Mrs Parsons.this…
这是 帕森斯太太
This is Mrs Reid, this is Miss Palmer…
这是 瑞德太太 帕尔默小姐
and this is Miss Kerr.
和 Kerr 小姐
It’s very… very nice.
那很好
Do what you like.
做你爱做的
Play what you like.
弹你爱弹的
I want to lie together without clothes on.
我想脱了衣服和你躺在一起
How many would that be?
你要多少个键?
Yes. 10 keys.
好 十个键
What the clock say.Mr Stewart?
那锺怎么说?
Mr Stewart.
我的斯图尔特
Never behave like that. Never nowhere.
别再这样做
You’re greatly shamed! You’ve shamed these trunks.
你真丢脸 你羞辱了这些树
I know why Mr Baines can’t play the piano.
我知为什么 贝恩斯 先生不会弹琴
You missed some here.
这儿还有
She never gives him a turn. She just plays what she pleases.
她从不让他弹的 她只弹自己爱弹的
And sometimes she doesn’t play at all.
有时则什么也不弹
When’s the next lesson?
何时上下一堂
Tomorrow.
明天
I have given the piano back to you.
我将钢琴还给你
I’ve had enough.
我玩够了
The arrangement…
这些相会
is making you a whore and me wretched.
令我觉得自己似嫖♥客♥
I want you to care for me…
我想你关心我
but you can’t.
但你没有
It’s yours. Leave.
琴是你的了 你走吧
Go on, go.
走吧 走
Stop right there!

This isn’t yours. What are you doing with the piano? Hmm?
这不是你的 你拿这琴做什么?
He’s given it to us.
他送给我们
Put that down.Put it down!
放下 放下
You’re very cunning, Ada. I’ve seen through you.
你真有胆 但我已看穿你
I’m not going to lose the land this way.Stay there!
我才不会这样失掉土地 不要走开
Hori George don’t wanna see nobody. He’s sick.
他不想见任何人 他病了
You got the Tupeka for Hira?
你有带烟草来吗?
No.

Baines.
贝恩斯
Baines… Baines, look.
贝恩斯 看
I don’t think you should’ve given up the piano.
贝恩斯 你不应放弃那琴的
I’ll make sure that you’re properly taught.
我可保证你会学好钢琴
with, you know, music written on sheets and so on.
看琴谱之类
I don’t want to learn.
我不想学了
You don’t want to learn? No.
你不想学? 对
What does this do to our bargain? I mean…
那我们的交易怎样?
I can’t afford the piano if you mean me to pay.
我没钱买♥♥回那钢琴
No.no payment. I have given it back.
不用付钱 我送给她
I’m not sure that I want it myself.
我不清楚是不是应要回那琴
It was more to your wife that I gave it.
你妻子比我更需要它
Oh.I see.
我明白了
Well… I expect she will appreciate it.
她一定会很感激你
This is all I have.
我就只有这些
Bring that back!
拿回来
Is it alright?
还好吗?
Why don’t you play something?
你为什么不弹首歌♥?
What will I play?
要我弹什么?
Play a jig.
基格舞曲吧
Do I know any jigs? Play a song.then.
我不懂基格舞曲 那弹首歌♥吧
Why won’t she play? We get the thing back, she just wanders off.
她为什么不弹? 琴已拿回来了 她有迟疑
Well, Keep playing.
继续弹吧
Wait! Wait!
等等
Why?! Why can’t I?
为什么我不能跟着你?
I shan’t practise and I don’t care!
我不去练习 我什么也不理
Blast and damn! Bloodybloody… Bugger her!
去她的 咒死她
Let her fall face down in boiling bloody mud!
她跌死最好
Let a mad dog bite her till she bleeds!
等野狗咬死她
Where’s your mother? Where’s she gone?
你妈在那儿? 她去了那儿?
TO HELL!
去死了
So, what brings you here?
什么风吹你来?
Did you leave something?
留下什么了吗?
I’ve not found anything.
我不察觉你有遗下什么
Does he know something?
他知道了吗?
The piano was not harmed?
琴有没有损毁?
It arrived safely?
安全运抵你家?
Would you like to sit?
要坐下吗?
I am going to sit.
我要坐下
Ada…
阿达
Ada.
阿达
I am unhappy…
我不开心
because I want you…
因我想念你
because my mind has seized on you and can think of nothing else.
因我只会想着你 什么也不能做
This is why I suffer.
这是我痛苦的原因
I…
我…
I’m sick with longing.
我患了相思病
I don’t eat, I don’t sleep.
睡不好食不好
So, if you’ve come with no feeling for me…
所以你若没带任何感情来的话
then go.
请你离开
Go.
走吧
Get out.
出去
Leave!
离开我的地方
What?
什么?
Whisper it.
轻声说吧
Now you are going I am miserable.
你要走了 我又开始觉得很痛苦
Why is that?
为什么会这样?
Ada, I need to know, what will you do?
阿达 我要知道原因 你要怎么做?
Will you come again?
你会再来吗?
Wait.
等一下
I don’t know what you’re thinking.
我不知道…
Does this mean something to you?
这对你有意义吗?
I already miss you.
我已经开始挂念你了
Ada.
阿达

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!