I have come up with a plan to keep you as sharp as possible.
什么计划
And what is that?
随时随地 只要你不注意的时候
Intermittently, and without warning, I will attack you
我会不定时 没有预警地攻击你
whenever and wherever it is least expected.
这样来保持你的警惕 如何
In this way, I will keep you vigilant and alert. Agreed?
好的
Yes.
-好身手 -过奖了
-Good one. -Thank you.
就是这儿了
Here we are.
灯闪烁时请勿打扰
“Do not open door when light is flashing.”
借过
Excuse me.
借过 谢谢
Coming through. Thank you.
我想了解一下…是的
And I’m wondering if you… Yes.
请问你是不是看见过有人♥大♥叫
I’m wondering if you saw, perhaps, a person yelling.
停 停 停
Stop! Stop, stop!
你是谁 来这儿捣什么乱
Who are you, and what the hell are you doing?
-我正在进行审问 -录音间是闭音的
-I’m in the middle of an interrogation. -First the booth is soundproof.
她根本听不见你说话 顺便提醒一句
She can’t hear a word you’re saying. And in case you haven’t noticed,
你干扰了我录音 现在给我滚出去
you ruined my recording session. Now, get out.
要是不想因阻碍执法被起诉
Unless you want to be charged with obstruction of justice,
就乖乖地让我问完仙妮娅
you will let me interrogate Xania.
没事 罗兰 你好 探长先生
It’s all right, Roland. Hello, inspector.
我是仙妮娅
I’m Xania.
你也许不知道 对你这行我其实挺熟悉的
You do not know this, but I am intimately familiar with your work.
您真客气
You are very kind.
你说那录音间是闭音的
Did you say that booth was soundproof?
是的
Yes.
格鲁昂特死的时候 你是否在现场
Now, you were nearby when Gluant was killed?
是的 我们队获胜 我就跑去他身边
Yes, I ran out to be with him after the team won.
的确如此
Of course you did.
不过 就在谋杀发生几小时前
Now, a few hours before the murder,
有6个目击者称 看见你攻击死者 并大喊大叫…
six witnesses saw you repeatedly striking the deceased and screaming…
怎样叫的 庞顿
What was it, Ponton?
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
“I am going to kill you. lam going to kill you.”
我当时很生气 因为抓到他和别的女人在一起
I was angry. I caught him with another woman.
而且是在他说爱我以后
And this was after he said he loved me.
你这个可怜的天使
You poor little angel waif.
他骗了我
After he cheated on me,
我才会恨他
I hated him.
-不过我没有杀他 -你当然没有
-But I didn’t kill him. -Of course you didn’t.
-你最近曾到中国演出…-别再吓唬她了
-You recently performed in China… -Stop browbeating her!
没看见她这么性感吗
Can’t you see she’s sexy?
是3个月前在上海
Three months ago in Shanghai.
你知不知道 还有谁和格鲁昂特有仇
Can you think of anyone else who might have hated Gluant?
毕祖
Bizu.
那个球星
The football star?
我在遇到格鲁昂特前 和毕祖在一起
I was dating Bizu when I met Gluant.
他认为格鲁昂特不怀好意 偷走了我的心
He thought Gluant was a bad guy for stealing me away.
-要我说 其实他们两个…-你不许离开这里
-If you ask me, they were both… -You, don’t leave town.
可我得去蒙特拉特岛 给雷·杜沙录音…
But I’m flying to Montserrat to record Rene Duchanel…
你哪也不去 我有问题要问你
You will not leave town. I may want to ask you a few more questions.
可我什么都不知道啊
But I don’t know anything.
对于生命和爱情 你是一无所知 你这个小滑头
About life, about love. Yes, you little wet puppy.
不过关于这个案子 你能告诉我很多东西
But about the crime you may know a lot.
探长
Inspector. Hm?
我也得待在城里吗
Do I have to stay in town?
因为下周 我…
Because next week I have something…
得去纽约办点事
vague to do in New York.
你当然可以办事
Well, if you absolutely have to do something vague,
不用客气 请自便
feel free to go where you wish.
我找不到毕祖 不过能带你去见范科尔先生
I can’t take you to Bizu, but I can take you to Monsieur Vainqueur,
助理教练
the team’s assistant coach.
现在该叫主教练了
Well, I guess he’s the head coach now.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
你是范科尔
You are Vainqueur?
是的 你是
Yes. And who are you?
克劳索探长 你也许听过我大名
I am Inspector Clouseau. Perhaps you have heard of me.
没有
No.
这个不用记
Don’t write that down.
你要做什么
What do you want?
听说毕祖和格鲁昂特有过节
I am told that Bizu hated Gluant.
很多人和格鲁昂特都有过节
A lot of people hated Gluant.
你呢
Did you?
整整6年 我每天都得忍♥受 他的无理谩骂
I spent six years under his thumb being verbally abused every day.
是的 我不喜欢格鲁昂特
Yes, I was not a fan of Yves Gluant.
现在他死了…
And now he is dead…
而你却取代了他的位置
and you have his job.
真讽刺啊
Ironic.
死亡并不都是悲剧
Not every death is a tragedy.
-那…-嘘…脚步声
-And what was the…? -Shh. Footsteps.
一个年轻女子
It’s a young woman,
30到35岁之间
30 to 35 years old,
5尺2到5尺4高 浅黑色皮肤
5’2″, 5’4″, brunette.
穿着高跟鞋
And she is wearing high heels.
穿着稍显正式了点
Perhaps a bit too formal for the afternoon.
还喷了…
And she has on…
Chanel N°5
Chanel N°5.
-有人跟你一起 -没有
-Is anyone with you? -No.
你在包里藏了一双高跟鞋
Do you have a pair of high heels in that bag?
-没有 -一双小舞鞋都没有
-No. -Not even a small pair of pumps?
-没有 -你是谁
-No. -Who are you?
尤里 陪练
I am Yuri, the trainer.
尤里·培连先生 你在这里做什么
And what is it you do here, Yuri the trainer?
陪练
I train.
这么说你就是搞陪练的 尤里·培连
So you are Yuri the trainer who trains.
不许离开欧洲
Do not leave Europe.
可我得去亚洲
But I have to go to Asia.
好吧
Okay.
不许离开欧洲或亚洲
Do not leave Europe or Asia.
可我们要到巴西踢场球
We have one match in Brazil.
好吧
All right.
不许离开欧洲 亚洲或者美洲
Do not leave Europe, Asia or the Americas.
-好吧 -我们的球星在哪里
-Okay. -Where is this famous soccer player?
他在外面训练场
He is outside on the practise field.
好的 我们要见见毕祖先生
Well, we shall see about Mr. Bizu.
我把毕祖带进审讯室了
I’ve got Bizu in the interrogation room.
有什么计划
What’s the plan?
软硬兼施
I’m going to give him the good-cop/bad-cop routine.
你是球员毕祖
You are the soccer player known as Bizu?
-是的 -你知道格鲁昂特的事
-Yes. -You were acquainted with Gluant?
我很高兴他回老家了
I’m glad he’s pushing up daisies.
他没有回老家
He is not pushing up daisies.
他死了
He is dead.
这不过是俗话
It’s an idiom.
你这个俗人
You, sir, are the idiom.
要是不想在监狱里度过余生
Now, unless you want to spend the rest of your life in prison,
就乖乖回答这个问题 你有没有杀人
you will answer the next question. Did you kill him?
我很想杀了他
I would have loved to have killed him.
可惜有人运气好 先下了手
But some lucky bastard beat me to it.
你让我感到恶心
You disgust me.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
香烟
Cigarette?
不用
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
好习惯
Good for you.
毕祖…
Bizu…
我知道你没有杀人
I know you didn’t do it.
是别人做的 然后陷害你
Someone else did, and they are trying to set you up.
你会帮我吗
You’ll help me?
当然会
Of course I’ll help you.
那你认为是谁下的毒手
Now, do you have any idea who might have done this terrible thing?
和他合伙开饭店的 拉洛克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!