His partner in those stupid restaurants, Larocque.
赌场老板 雷蒙德·拉洛克
Raymond Larocque, the casino owner.
格鲁昂特可能从饭店私自提钱去赌博
Gluant would steal money from the restaurants and use it to gamble.
拉洛克受够了
My guess is Larocque got fed up
就把他做掉了
and had him killed.
毕祖 我欣赏你
Bizu, I like you.
我会帮你的
I’m going to help you.
我们一定会合作愉快的
You and I are going to make a great team.
我的”软硬兼施大♥法♥”颇有成效
The good-cop/bad-cop routine is working perfectly.
这个 好像一般是两个人审问
You know, usually two different cops do that.
知不知道我们怎么对付 不听话的囚犯
You know what we do to prisoners who don’t cooperate?
我们会把他们接上这个盒子
We hook them up to the box.
这盒子做什么的
What is the box?
蠢货就像这样 把这头
Idiot. Like this, I take one electrode,
接到这里
I put it here.
把这头
I take the other one,
接到这里
I put it…
你有何高见
So, what do you think?
毕祖是无辜的
Bizu is innocent.
何以见得
How can you say that?
格鲁昂特让毕祖坐冷板凳 还抢了他女朋友
Gluant suspended Bizu. He stole his girlfriend.
换作是我 也会趁机杀掉他
If it were me, I would have killed him then and there.
而毕祖正是这样做的
That’s exactly what Bizu did.
庞顿
Ponton,
破案就像开锁游戏
a crime is like a jigsaw puzzle.
你有了钥匙 还得找到锁
You have to have the jig and you have to have the saw.
现在你有了钥匙 却没有锁
You have the jig, but no saw.
你的锁哪去了
Where is your saw?
尊敬的首长 我破案了 就凭着把没用的钥匙
“Oh, Your Honour, I want to present a case, but all I have is a jig.
这样就可以了
Is that okay?”
你说什么
What?
没说什么
Nothing.
我以为你说
I thought you said, “Ah.”
没有
No.
奇怪
Strange.
是你
Oh, it’s you.
希望你不介意 我用备用钥匙进来了
I hope you don’t mind I let myself in with the spare key.
-哦 不介意 -你看…
-Oh, no, no. -And, look…
我从裁缝那儿 给你把裤子取回来了
I got your pants back from the tailor.
-还有一条备用的 -很好
-Plus a spare. -Good.
-喝水么 -谢谢
-Would you like some water? -Yes, please.
尼可 办这个案子 可让我使尽了浑身解数
You know, Nicole, this crime is forcing me to use all my knowledge.
我这辈子的
Everything I have learned
办案经验都用上了
in a lifetime of investigating is coming into play.
介意我吃这个吗 我还没吃饭呢
Do you mind if I have these? I haven’t eaten.
不必客气 请便
Oh, please, go ahead.
甚至很多都是从没意识到的东西
Things are appearing in my mind that I did not even realise was there.
而且…
And yet the in…
大事不妙 海氏急救法 海氏急救法
Oh, my God. The Heimlich! The Heimlich!
感觉好些了
Are you feeling better?
是的 太感谢了 你真是个行家
Yes, thank you. You are so good at it.
在哪学的这招
Where did you learn that?
我曾在人体模特 枕头上反复练习
I used to practise on mannequins, pillows,
不过坦白说 是你脸上的表情
but frankly, it was the expression on your face
告诉我你需要这个
that told me that you needed it.
庞顿 有什么事吗
Now, Ponton, what do you have for me?
看来你没错 刚发现毕祖遇害了
It seems you were right about Bizu. He was just found dead
死在更衣室里
in the training facility locker room.
-头部中枪 -致命吗
-Shot in the head. -Was it fatal?
-是的 -有多致命
-Yes. -How fatal?
完全致命
Completely.
我要马上找他谈谈
I want to talk to him now.
他已经死了
He’s dead.
你 站住
You there. Halt.
你是搞陪练的 尤里·培连
You are Yuri the trainer who trains.
对 是我
Yeah, that’s right.
我在找一具尸体 你知不知道在什么地方
I am looking for a dead body. Perhaps you can tell me where it is.
是的 听说是在更衣室
Oh, yeah. I heard it was in the locker room.
走廊走到头 右拐 然后左拐两次就到了
You go down the hall, make a right and two lefts.
很可笑吗
You are finding something amusing here?
说实话 我…
I’ll be honest with you. I…
我觉得你的口音很滑稽
I find your accent quite funny.
-你是哪儿人 -俄♥国♥人
-Where are you from? -From Russia.
格鲁昂特从俄军体能中心请来的
Gluant recruited me from the Russian military gym.
你得改改你那口音了
You need to work on your accent.
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
-什么 什么 -什么
-What? What? -What?
-什么 -我没心思跟你玩这个
-What? -I don’t have time for this.
还有桩谋杀案等着我
I have to solve a murder.
有劳你 告诉我事情的经过
Please, tell me what you saw.
我什么都没看见
Well, I didn’t see anything.
当时我只是经过更衣室
I was passing by the locker room.
很晚了 一般不会有人在那儿
It was late, past time anyone should be there.
我听到里面门有动静
I heard movement on the other side of the locker-room door.
听到毕祖说
I heard Bizu say:
是你
“Oh, it’s you.”
然后就是一声枪响
And then there was gunfire.
庞顿 搜索数据库
Ponton, go to your databases.
我要审问巴黎所有名字中有”你”的人
I want to interrogate every person in Paris with the name “You.”
还有
And, Ponton,
你难道不觉蹊跷吗
don’t you find it a bit of a coincidence
尸体刚好倒在这个白线内
that the body fell perfectly within the chalk outline on the floor?
我想那线是他们事后画的
I think they drew the chalk outline later.
看来我们正在和一个高手打交道
We are dealing with some kind of mastermind.
庞顿 我要讯问雷蒙德·拉洛克
Ponton, I want to interrogate this man Raymond Larocque.
他的赌场在哪
Where is his casino?
就近停车 不然有你好看的
Park it close by. Unless you want to know what else is good for you.
你总能给我惊喜 探长
You continue to surprise me, inspector.
学着习惯吧 庞顿 跟我混 就得同惊喜打交道
Get used to it, Ponton. With me, surprises are rarely unexpected.
今天天气不错 但愿天天如此
Yes, the weather is nice today. Let’s hope it continues.
庞顿 去找保安
Ponton, go find security.
说我要同雷蒙德·拉洛克谈谈
Tell them I want to converse with Mr. Raymond Larocque.
你不去
You’re not coming?
有特殊情况
Something has come up.
如果天气一直都是那么温和 我们的日子就好过了
If the weather stays this mild, we are all in for a treat.
请下注
Place your bets.
我也是来办案的
I am in law enforcement too.
我这么显眼吗
Am I that obvious?
不是 只是我对这种话很敏感
No, it’s just that I have an ear for such things.
这是你的莫吉托
Here is your mojito.
-点上 -下定离手
-Flame it. -No more bets.
厉害
Impressive.
我会好好记住的
I will remember that.
我是杰格斯克鲁梭探长 我来这里办一件很重要的案子
I am Inspector Jacques Clouseau. I am here on a very important case.
巴索 纳杰巴索 006情报员
Boswell. Nigel Boswell. Agent 006.
-你知道意思吧 -当然知道
-Know what that means? -Of course I do.
你只差007一号♥
You are one short of the big time.
探长 我也是来这里办一件 很重要的案子
I, too, am on a very important case, inspector.
所以你应该知道我说这句话的意思
So you understand what I mean when I tell you
不要让别人知道我在这里
no one must know that I am here.
我刚把我的手♥机♥号♥码放在你的口袋里
I have just slipped my cell-phone number into your pocket.
需要帮忙时可以打给我
Call me if you need any help.
探长 我会的
I will, inspector.
莫内的画 厉害 拉霍克先生
Well, Monet. Very impressive, Monsieur Larocque.
你也一样 克劳索探长
Very impressive, Inspector Clouseau.
请随意 有什么我可以效劳的吗
Please make yourself at home. Now, how can I help you?
我在调查伊弗斯·格鲁昂的谋杀案
I am investigating the murder of Yves Gluant.
伊弗斯
Yves.
很有魅力的一个人
Fascinating man.
那粉红豹花了他多少钱
Would you happen to know what he paid for the Pink Panther?
戒指是继承的 他一分钱都没花

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!