Yes. I’m simply telling you I have a couple of “tamburthers.”
6号♥台有情况 6号♥台有情况
I’ve got an End darter down on six. I’ve got an End darter down on six!
-我们要开枪了 -举起手来
-Locked and loaded, sir! -Show me your hands, sir!
好了 让我给你看
All right, I’ll just show you. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-先生 你不能过去 -上
-No, no, no! Stay here, sir. -Sic him, W!
克劳索给法国蒙羞
国家的耻辱
法国人被捕
他来了
Yes, that’s him!
探长 什么是”蛋包堡”
Inspector, what is a “damburgert”?
探长 给国家丢脸是什么感觉
Inspector, how does it feel to have let down the nation?
克劳索探长的”英雄梦”算是做够了
So much for the heroic Inspector Clouseau.
今天 对于法国 真是个好日子
Well, this is a glorious day for France.
这话怎么说 总探长
How so, chief inspector?
因为一个叫克劳索的笨蛋
Because a stupid idiot named Clouseau
将卷铺盖走人 而我将接手他的案子
is going to be stripped of his rank while I take over his case.
还有人也叫克劳索
You have a second man named Clouseau?
我的老天 留我们俩单独谈一会儿
My God. Leave us alone for a moment.
你 你都出去 我有话
You, out. Go, go. Go. I must have a private word
要对克劳索探长说
with Inspector Clouseau.
听好了 克劳索
Understand something, Clouseau.
让你当探长 不是因为
When I made you an inspector, it was not because I thought
你有什么资格当侦探
you had any value as a detective.
而是因为你是全法国最蠢的警♥察♥
It was because I thought you were the stupidest policeman in all of France.
一个彻头彻尾的蠢货
A hopeless, deluded idiot.
这么说不是因为我的杰出表现了
Then I was not promoted for my merits?
让你当探长 是因为我要找个人
I only made you inspector because I needed someone
只会在那里原地打转 好让我有时间准备
who would quietly get nowhere until I was ready
去亲自破案
to take over the case myself.
我只不过想抓住凶手
I was trying to catch a killer.
你只不过想…
You were trying…
你不过想当英雄罢了 现在倒好 你丢了官衔
You were trying to become a hero. Well, you will be stripped
还被媒体奚落
of your rank, ridiculed by the media,
你已经没有任何价值了
and I will be done with you.
前探长先生 恕我失陪 我要去准备
And now if you will excuse me, ex-inspector, I must go and prepare
抓捕行动 赢得”荣誉勋章”
for the arrest which will win me the Medal of Honor,
然后进军议会 然后谁知道还有什么好事
catapult me to the National Assembly, and after that, who knows?
-再见 克劳索 -要把他关起来吗
-Goodbye, Clouseau. -Shall we lock him up?
看看吧
Look at him.
他彻底完蛋了 让他回他家躲着吧
He is finished. Let him go home to obscurity.
你都知道
You knew?
庞顿…
Ponton…
事情不像我预想的那样
things were not as I supposed they were.
要是曾让你丢脸
And if I ever made you look foolish,
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
给您效力是我的荣幸 先生
It was an honour serving under you, sir.
好身手
Good one.
互联网
Ah, the Internet.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
下载个性化铃♥声♥
“To download your new cell-phone ringtone,
请按下载按钮
press the button that says ‘download.”‘
用鼠标点击 不要拖拽
I take the mouse and I click, but do not drag,
点下载按钮
the button that says “download.”
严重系统错误
各位早上好
Gentlemen, and lady, good morning.
看这个人 庞李豪
Meet Dr. Li How Pang.
格鲁昂特被杀时 他曾列座于贵宾席
He was, of course, in the VIP box when Gluant was killed.
更巧的是 庞先生 给过格鲁昂特很大一笔钱
Coincidentally, Dr. Pang would send Gluant large sums of money.
据推测 格鲁昂特本该 以庞的名义将钱投在饭店上
Presumably, Gluant was to invest these sums on Pang’s behalf.
可作为一个疯狂的赌徒 格鲁昂特
But being a compulsive gambler, Gluant took the money
却把钱输了个精光
and gambled it all away.
这样一来 庞就有了作案动机
So Pang had the motive.
和作案的机会
He had the opportunity.
庞就在法国 今晚他要参加总统府的舞会
Pang is in France for the president’s ball tonight.
我们将以涉嫌谋杀 伊弗斯·格鲁昂特将他抓捕归案
We will arrest him there for the murder of Yves Gluant.
了不起 总探长
Bravo, chief inspector.
我很荣幸地宣布 我将亲自
I am pleased to announce that I am personally taking over
着手调查粉红豹命案 抓捕行动即将展开
the Pink Panther investigation and that an arrest is imminent.
-谢谢大家 -总探长
-Thank you. -Chief inspector,
验尸结果表明 毕祖死于
the coroner has announced that Bizu was killed
正中枕叶的一记枪伤 您对此有何看法
with a perfect shot to the occipital lobe. Any comments?
枕叶
The occipital lobe?
这个与本案无关
It’s irrelevant.
枕叶
The occipital lobe.
我可真是”风光无限”啊
Oh, that makes me feel good.
放大
Zoom.
原来如此
Of course.
庞顿 我要你马上到这儿来
Ponton, I need you over here immediately.
我们继续办案
We are back on the case.
尼可 我确信毕祖和格鲁昂特 为同一个人所杀
Nicole, I believe Bizu and Gluant were killed by the same person.
而且凶手今晚会再度作案
And that the killer will strike again tonight.
我要你到总统府同我会面
I want you to meet me at the presidential palace.
记得拿上我的PVC袋 上面写有”总统府”的那个
And bring my vinyl bag marked “presidential palace.”
抓紧时间 仙妮娅处境非常危险
And hurry! Xania is in grave danger.
庞顿 我们马上去总统府
Ponton, we must get to the presidential palace immediately!
-把安全带系上 -我才不用系那玩意
-Put your seat belt on. -I don’t need a seat belt.
看这玩意能跑多快
Let’s see what this baby can do…!
不 克劳索不该在名单里
Mm-hm. Oh! No. Clouseau should not be on this list.
他已经不能插手管国家的事了
He is no longer allowed at state affairs.
他丢尽了脸 现在就是过街老鼠一个
He has been disgraced and humiliated.
那些记者想进去怎么办
But what about all the reporters who will want to come in?
等时机成熟 放他们进去
When the time is right, let them pour in.
克劳索
Clouseau.
很抱歉 你不在名单上
I’m sorry, but your name is not on the list.
不在名单上
Not on the list?
德雷福斯肯定不想让你进去
Dreyfus must have made sure you cannot get in.
庞顿
Ponton.
-探长先生 这是你的包 -干得好 尼可
-Inspector, here is your bag. -Good work, Nicole.
-这是什么 -伪装 我们走
-What is that? -Camouflage. Let’s go.
-尼可 -是
-Nicole. -Yes?
-还有一件事 -什么
-One last thing. -Yes?
现在是晚上了
It’s evening,
你不戴眼镜更美
and you look beautiful without your glasses.
谢谢你 探长先生
Thank you, inspector.
-总探长 -什么事
-Chief inspector. -What?
有手下报告发现了克劳索
Our men have reported a sighting of Inspector Clouseau.
克劳索
Clouseau?
我知道他来干什么 来自讨苦吃
I know what he’s up to. He wants to try to make the arrest himself.
发现克劳索 就以非法入侵逮捕他
If you see Clouseau, put him in cuffs for trespassing
然后在晚会上游♥行♥示众
and parade him through the party.
让所有人提高警惕 在外面就把他抓住
I want all men on alert. Arrest him outside.
庞先生来了
Dr. Pang has arrived.
第一首歌♥结束以后就拿下他
We will take him after the first song.
是的 是的
Yes, yes. Very true.
好样的 庞顿 我们进来了
Good work, Ponton. We’re in.

Look!
是凶手去抓他
It’s the killer! After him!
-换衣服 -站住 转过来
-Change outfits. -Stop! Turn around.
你们是谁
Who are you?
-在这里做什么 -我们…
-What are you doing here? -We are… We are two… We are…
-我来告诉你我们是谁 -说吧
-I’ll tell you exactly who we are. -Yes.
-我们是…-我到处都找遍了
-We are… -I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
你们两个死哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
-你认得他们俩 -当然认得
-You know these two? -Of course I know them.
他们是仙妮娅的替补伴舞 会在第三场舞
They are Xania’s backup dancers. They go on in the third act
同科莫多巨蜥和造雪机一同出场
with the Komodo dragon and the snow machine.
要不他们怎么穿成这样 好玩吗
Why do you think they are dressed like that, for fun?
-证明给我看 -我们没时间…
-Prove it. -We don’t have to prove…
你看不到他们都精疲力竭了吗
Can’t you see these dancers are exhausted?
还不快去倒杯水来
Go and fetch them some water.
太棒了
That was fantastic.
-真的 -你是一个…
-You think so? -You are…
了不起的女人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!