He inherited it. It cost him nothing.
可那戒指要了他的命
It cost him his life.
我想仔细看看你的”丸”
I would like to take a closer look at your bowls.
-我的什么 -你的”丸”
-My what? -Your bowls.
我想仔细看看
I would like to take a closer look
你的大铜”丸”
at your big brass bowls.
-好吧 -谢谢
-Okay. -Thank you.
汉代的文物 很稀有 真美
Han Dynasty. Very rare. Beautiful.
看得出你对古董有研究
I see you have an eye for antiques.
这里有的是真品 其他的是赝品
Some here are real and some are copies.
相信你一眼就能看出来
I’m sure you can tell which are which.
公元前2世纪的 十分珍贵
Second century. Very rare.
鉴赏古董花瓶 应该从里面拿起来
One should always handle an antique vase from the inside.
不然手上的油污会破坏花瓶的光泽
Otherwise the oil from the hands can damage the patina.
纯雪花石膏
Oh. Pure alabaster.
漂亮
Lovely.
怪了 我就这样 然后…
That’s odd. What I did, I went like this, and then…
真奇怪
This is weird.
你为什么要帮格鲁欧撤销寿险
Why did you take out a life-insurance policy on Gluant?
没抓到杀人犯 保险公♥司♥是不会赔钱的
The insurance company won’t pay unless the murderer is caught.
要是查出来是我
And if it turns out to be me,
更不会赔我钱了 你懂吗
they won’t pay at all. Do you understand?
可你总能捞到油水 是不是
But you stood to gain from Gluant’s death, didn’t you?
油水 什么油水
Gain? What would I gain?
饭店产业里格鲁昂特的股份
Gluant’s share of the restaurants.
那些饭店简直就是灾难
Oh, the restaurants were a disaster.
格鲁昂特亏本比赚钱还快
Gluant was siphoning money out faster than it came in.
唯一值得慰藉的是 他都在我的赌场输钱
My only consolation was he’d lose the money gambling in my casino.
不过后来他输得越来越多
But after a while his losses became so ridiculous,
他答应用戒指作为担♥保♥
he promised me his ring as collateral.
不过有人在格鲁昂特 被杀前一晚
But someone had words with Gluant
有人去找他
the night before he was killed.
-不是你 -不是
-Didn’t you? -No.
你没有威胁要打断他的腿 把他打成肉酱
You didn’t threaten to break his legs and then crush him into powder?
没有
No.
或许是我电视看太多了
Hm. Perhaps I saw that on TV.
不要将手伸入花瓶 以免卡住
我想这牌子 该放在更合适的地方
Well, I can certainly think of a better place for this.
是我的个性化铃♥声♥
That’s my personalised cell-phone tone ring.

Hello?
是 我是探长…
Yes, this is inspector…
要见面 可以 在餐厅
Yes, I could meet you. In the restaurant?
好的 没问题 我马上到
Yes, of course. Right away.
抱歉各位 恕我失陪 我有要事在身
Gentlemen, something has come up. Please excuse me.
-拉洛克先生 -什么
-Monsieur Larocque. -Yes.
这花瓶很值钱吗
Is this vase of great value?
不过是个不值钱的仿制品
It is a worthless imitation.
很好
Good.
可这个桌子…
But that desk was…
是无价之宝
priceless.
-克劳索 -是
-Clouseau. -Oh, yes.
我需要你的帮助 请保持镇定
I need your help. Now, it’s very important that you remain calm
-不要转身 -保持镇定 不要转身
and you do not turn around. Remain calm. Do not turn around.
在你身后的是”毒气大盗”
Behind you in the casino are the Gas Mask Bandits.
我的天毒气大盗
Oh, my God! The Gas Mask Bandits!
-全欧洲都在通缉他们 -我能做什么
-All Europe is looking for them. -How can I help?
-给我你的大衣 -好的 为什么
-Just give me your coat. -Yes, of course. Why?
我不能在这里暴露身份 记得吗
I’m not supposed to be here, remember?
但我不能让强盗逃脱
But I can’t let the Gas Mask Bandits escape.
-穿上它 -好的 可为什么
-Put it on. -Yes. Yes, of course. But why?
我不能暴露身份 记得吗
I’m not supposed to be here, remember?
探长
Inspector.
我的老天 太精彩了
My God, man, that was fantastic.
总探长 是克劳索的主意 设计抓捕”毒气大盗”吗
Inspector, was Clouseau’s plan to set a trap for the Gas Mask Bandits?
克劳索认为那些强盗 和粉红豹有关吗
Does Clouseau think the Bandits are connected to the Pink Panther?
克劳索会得到晋升吗
Is Clouseau going to be promoted, sir?
案件调查期间 我无可奉告
I cannot comment on ongoing investigations.
开车
Drive.
探长
Inspector?
克劳索
Clouseau?
好身手
Good one.
过奖
Thank you.
找我有什么事
Now, what do you have for me?
我们找到了全巴黎
We have rounded up all the people in Paris
-所有名字里面有”你”的人 -终于有进展了
-with the name “You.” -Finally, we are getting somewhere.
复述一遍
Read that back.
你可以走了
You may go.
你懂中文
You speak Chinese?
你以为我不会说中文
What, you don’t think I speak Chinese?
我要是不会说中文 我们在这儿干嘛
If I don’t speak Chinese, what are we doing here?
坐在饮水机旁很有趣
That must be funny around the water cooler.
克劳索探长不会说中文
“Oh, Inspector Clouseau does not speak Chinese.
让我们一起去吃饭 然后大家都说中文
Let’s take him out for lunch. We will all speak Chinese.
这样他就听不懂我们说什么了
He won’t know what we are talking about.”
这就是你们的小把戏 很好玩是吧
Is that what you like to do? Is that funny?
我当然懂中文
Of course I speak Chinese.
克劳索
Clouseau?
你好啊 尼可
Bonjour, Nicole.
等会能到我办公室来一下吗
Could I see you in my office in a few minutes?
我马上就来 探长先生
I’ll be right with you, inspector.
什么事 探长先生
Yes, inspector?
尼可
Ah, Nicole.
今天天气不错
The weather has been so pleasant.
你看好天气会不会持续下去
I was wondering if you think it’s going to stay this mild.
我想会吧
I certainly hope so.
难道你不觉得 要变天了吗
But do you think the weather is going to change?
让我们祈祷
Let’s keep our fingers crossed
好天气能继续
that it stays this mild.
抓到你了
And here’s another one for you!
让我们看看是谁
Now let’s see who you are.
总探长德雷福斯
Oh, it is “inspector Dreyfus.”
罪犯显然戴着人皮面具
The intruder is obviously wearing a flesh mask.
看我给它揭下来
But that will come off.
我的脸
MY face!
在发际那里说不定能找到缝隙
Maybe there is a seam under your hairline.
让我把你翻个身
I’ll just turn you around.
好些了吗 我很抱歉 总探长
Are you feeling any better? I am so sorry, inspector.
过去的就过去了吧
Let’s just forget it.
我是顺便来给你汇报下案子的进度
I thought I would stop by and let you know how we are doing on the case.
我还是
Oh, I’ll just
-坐这儿听好了 -没问题
-stay back here. -Yes, of course.
我看见你有这种可收的教鞭
I see you have one of these collapsible pointers.
这真的很有用
So very useful.
直接用手指实在太不体面
It is so degrading to have to point with your finger
用那些长长的木棍也是
or one of those long wooden sticks
看起来就像个没开化的原始人
like you are some sort of primitive oaf.
还好你有这个
But you have one of these,
只需潇洒一甩 就可以随心所欲地使用了
you just snap it open and you are ready to go.
案子 谈案子 克劳索
The case. The case, Clouseau.
是 案子
Yes, the case.
现在进展十分顺利 我已经有一份嫌疑人名单了
The case is going quite well. I have prepared a list of suspects.
有多少嫌疑人
Ah, and how many suspects do you have?
27683个
Twenty-seven thousand six hundred eighty-three.
看来破案只是时间问题了
Mm-hm. It’s just a matter of time now, isn’t it?
-排除了什么嫌疑人吗 -有的
-Have you eliminated any suspects? -Yes.
排除了一个
One.
一个 那是谁呢
One. And who would that be?
格鲁昂特
Gluant.
格鲁昂特就是被害者
Gluant is the victim.
完全正确 总探长
Excellent, inspector.
英雄所见略同啊
We think alike.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!