an amazing woman.
探长 凶手
Inspector, the killer.
现在让我去抓凶手
Now I am ready to catch a killer.
住手
Stop!
以法律的名义 马上住手
Stop in the name of the law.
抓住他
Get him!
-精彩 -精彩
-Bravo! -Bravo!
庞顿 你走那边 我从这边包抄
Ponton, you follow him that way. I’ll go this way and cut him off.
站住
Stop!
转过身来
Turn around.
-你被捕…-你被捕了
-You’re under arre… -You are under arrest!
庞顿 抓住他
Ponton! After him!

Now.
快 快
Go, go!
庞先生 我以
Well, Dr. Pang. In the name of the statutes
法兰西共和国法律之名…
and laws of the great nation of France…
以涉嫌谋杀伊弗斯·格鲁昂特的罪名逮捕你
I arrest you for the murder of Yves Gluant.
克劳索 抓住他
Clouseau! Arrest him.
哪一个是他
Which one is he?
就是那个了
That would be him.
我依据法兰西共和国法律之名
In the name of the statutes and laws of the great nation of France,
以涉嫌谋杀伊弗斯·格鲁昂特的罪名逮捕你
I arrest you for the murder of Yves Gluant.
搞陪练的尤里·培连
Yuri, the trainer who trains.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是探长雅克·克劳索
I am Inspector Jacques Clouseau.
格鲁昂特什么也不是
Gluant was nothing!
都是我的功劳
I drew up the plays.
我告诉他的完美防守战术 他拿去占为己有
He takes credit for brilliant French defence which I gave him
当我不存在 现在他真的不存在了 死于中国的毒药
and treats me like I’m dead. Fine. Now he is dead from Chinese poison.
探长先生 是什么让你想到是他
Inspector, what made you think it was him?
好好想想 庞顿 当时你也在场
But, Ponton, think back. You were there.
你们来找我什么麻烦
WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME?
抓我来这里做什么 我很忙的
WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE? I’M BUSY.
教练是被中国的毒药毒死的
THE COACH WAS KILLED WITH CHINESE POISON.
你该去找球队的陪练
YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR SOCCER TRAINERS.
他们才有中药的知识
THEY ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A KNOWLEDGE OF CHINESE HERBS.
他说得对
She was right, of course.
根据87723号♥条例 球队的陪练
According to statute 87223, every trainer of the national soccer team
必须懂得中药的知识
must have a knowledge of Chinese herbs.
这样他要谋杀格鲁昂特就十分容易
This made it easy for him to murder Gluant.
-毕祖呢 -很简单
-And Bizu? -Simple.
毕祖常听见 尤里对格鲁昂特大嚷大叫
Bizu had often heard Yuri’s rants against Gluant.
事后毕祖勒索尤里 招致杀身之祸
So Bizu blackmailed Yuri and got himself killed.
是你
Oh, it’s you.
完美的一枪爆头
A stunning shot to the head,
直射入枕叶
burrowing deeply into the occipital lobe.
尤里不过是个陪练
But Yuri is a soccer trainer.
那样的手法必出自一个神枪手
That shot was made by an expert marksman.
总探长 相信你一定很熟悉
Chief inspector, I’m sure you’re familiar
俄♥国♥♥军♥规611条
with Russian army statute 611.
当然
Well, of course.
所有军人
All members must be
都必须精通射击
Expert marksmen Expert marksmen.
而且还必须知道枕什么的位置…
And understand the location of the occipital…
-枕叶 没错 -是的
-Occipital lobe, of course. -Yes.
-很正确 -尤里
-Very true. -Yes, Yuri.
仙妮娅还活着
Xania is still alive.
可是你恨她 所以要杀死她
But you hated her. And that’s why you are trying to kill her.
你恨她是因为她 先后同毕祖和格鲁昂特约会
You hated her because she went with Bizu and then Gluant
却从没把你放在眼里
and treated you like you were nothing.
可惜你忘记了对待女人的真谛
But you forgot a fundamental truth about women.
女人就像是…
A woman is like a…
就像是…
ls like a…
洋蓟花
artichoke.
只有用心争取 才能赢得佳人芳心
You have to do a bit of work before you get to her heart.
那钻石呢 粉红豹在哪里
What about the diamond? What about the Pink Panther?
好了 克劳索探长 感谢你执行我的命令
Yes, thank you, Inspector Clouseau for carrying out my orders.
把钻石交出来 尤里
Hand over the diamond, Yuri.
那颗破钻石关我什么事
What do I care about your stinking diamond?
他没有钻石
He does not have the diamond.
杀人犯没有钻石
The murderer does not have the diamond?
-没有 -那到底在哪
-No. -Well, then, where is it,
克劳索探长
Inspector Clouseau?
就在那儿 她手提包里
It is there! In her purse.
让我看看
Let me see.
抱歉 克劳索 没有钻石
Sorry, Clouseau, no diamond.
请把包给我
The purse, please.
劳驾拿着这个
Could you hold that, please?
格鲁昂特那时走到我身边 说他决定不再欺骗我
After Gluant came to me, he said he decided to stop cheating on me.
还要我嫁给他
Then he asked me to marry him…
然后就把钻石放到了我手里
and put the ring in my hands.
他被杀以后 我想…
After he was killed, I thought…
要是我拿出戒指 人们一定会认为我是凶手
if I came forward with the ring, everyone would think I did it.
要是格鲁昂特在死之前 把戒指给了你
If Gluant gave you the ring before he died,
那么根据民法812914B 你是合法所有人
then according to civil statute 812914B, you are the rightful owner.
你可以拥有粉红豹戒指
You may keep the Pink Panther.
不过探长先生 你怎么知道戒指在她手上
But, inspector, how did you know she had it?
很简单 庞顿
It was simple, Ponton.
我在观察安检那幅照片的时候
I was looking at a photo of myself at the checkpoint.
有件东西吸引了我
Something caught my eye:
那时候仙妮娅的钱包正经过X光机
Xania’s purse passing through the x-ray machine.
我将图片放大
I enlarged the photo,
那里面赫然躺着
and in it…
粉红豹钻戒
the Pink Panther.
-本案告破 -了不起 克劳索
-The case is closed! -Bravo, Clouseau.
了不起
Bravo!
克劳索 克劳索 克劳索 克劳索
Clouseau! Clouseau! Clouseau! Clouseau!
真不知道要怎么感谢你
Chief inspector i can’t thank you enough for giving me
让我有机会可以破粉红豹这个案
the opportunity to solve the Pink Panther murder.
要不是你决定让我负责这个案子
Without your decision to put me on the case,
这荣誉勋章说不定就颁给别人了
who knows, someone else might’ve won the Medal of Honor this year.
是的 没错
Yes, I know.
我欠你一个人情 没有你 我还只是个无名小卒
I owe it all to you, chief inspector. Without you, I would be nothing.
-现在也就是个有名小卒 -口才真不错 总探长
-Perhaps you still are. -Excellent verbal joust, inspector.
蠢货一个 不
You idiot! Oh, no.
出发吧 庞顿
Hit it, Ponton.
不 克劳索
No! Clouseau!
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你没有说
You didn’t say:
停车 我的老天 求你了 快停车
“Stop the car. Dear God, I beg of you, stop the car”?
没有
No.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
什么
What?
我听不懂
I can’t understand you.
我猜他是想换个姿势
You know what, I think he wants to recline.
这里应该有根杆子
There’s a lever right here.
原来是在那边 抱歉
Oh, it’s on the other side, I’m sorry.
只差一点点了 稍等
A bit of a reach. Wait a minute. I’ll get it.
我马上就弄好
I’ll get it right here.
就在这背后
Is right back here.
总该有什么简单的办法…
There must be a simpler way of working this…
这有个遥控器
Oh, there’s a remote control
这样只需要…
so that you can just…
太灵敏了 我刚碰到就起来了…
It’s sensitive! I hardly touched it! But it goes up…
好了 好了
That’s it! That’s it!
庞顿
You know, Ponton.
什么事 探长先生
Yes, inspector.
德雷福斯总探长 现正处境很差
This is a very hard time for Inspector Dreyfus.
我们一定要表现出深切的同情
It is important that we show compassion.
用微笑为他疗伤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!