线索总是一环扣一环
One clue leading inexorably to the next.
别管它了
Just leave it.
我向您保证 总探长
I assure you, inspector,
我很快就会将凶手缉拿归案 就像瓮中捉…
I will soon have your criminal cornered like a…
捉…捉…捉…
Like a… Like… Like a… Like…
反正就是瓮中捉的那玩意
Like something… Something that you… You corner.
-说得好 -我知道你口才很好
-Well put. -I see you enjoy wordplay.
什么时候我们一起吃个饭
We will have to have lunch one day
顺便来切磋一下
and engage in a little verbal jousting.
我相信你定是个”能言善辩”的人
I’m sure you’re quite the raconteur.
当然
Yes.
那就改天约个时间
So I will call you for lunch.
本委员会只有一项日程
There’s only one item on the agenda of this committee:
决定谁获得国家最高奖章
To approve the list of nominees for our nation’s highest award,
荣誉勋章
the Medal of Honor.
我们的候选者是查尔斯·德雷福斯…
The two nominees are Charles Dreyfus…
不会吧
No.
以及修女玛丽·俞格特…
And Sister Marie-Hugette…
她给与孤儿们无私的关怀
whose selfless concern for our nation’s orphans
是我们的榜样
is an inspiration to us all.
我想再提名一个人选 供委员会参考
I would like to add one more name for the committee’s consideration.
探长雅克·克劳索 一个来自小镇的警♥察♥
Inspector Jacques Clouseau, the man who came here from a small village
现被任命调查 伊弗斯·格鲁昂特命案
to investigate the murder of Yves Gluant,
昨夜又将毒气面具大盗一网打尽
who just last night captured the notorious Gas Mask Bandits.
很好的提议
Yes. Interesting idea.
-是广大人♥民♥的代表 -说得好
-An average Frenchman. -Exactly.
绝佳的提议
Excellent idea.
一致同意
All in favour?
克劳索去了赌场 怎么没有通知我
How is it I was not informed of Clouseau’s going to that casino?
那时候已经半夜了
It was the middle of the night.
是很晚没错
Oh, it was the middle of the night.
怎么 你还担心吵醒我
What, you did not want to wake me?
克劳索的一举一动
I want to know of Clouseau’s whereabouts
随时随地都要汇报给我
every hour, 24 hours a day.
漏掉一点点 就把你踢出警局
You miss one call, and I will have you kicked off the force.
-明白 -遵命 先生
-Do you understand? -Yes, sir.
你现在怎么没有和他在一起
Why are you not with him now?
-因为我在这里 -滚
-I’m here. -Get out.
-克劳索 -庞顿
-Clouseau. -Ponton.
今天就到这儿吧 我太累了
Let’s call it a day. I am tired.
我只想了解一下你的进展情况
I just wanted to see where you are with the investigation.
好主意 庞顿 让潜意识发挥作用
Good idea, Ponton. To let the subconscious mind
利用睡觉的时间来破案 现在的情况是什么
work on the case while we sleep. Now then, what are the facts?
伊弗斯·格鲁昂特
Yves Gluant was found
在国际大赛的半决赛上
at the international championship semi-final
-被毒镖毒死 -罪案
-with a poison dart in his neck. -The crime!
毕祖想杀他 可毕祖也死了
Bizu wanted to kill him, but is now himself dead.
新的罪案
A complication!
格鲁昂特从拉洛克那里
Gluant was siphoning off money
-偷钱赌博 -动机
-from Larocque. -A motive!
在尸体旁边 是那个歌♥星仙妮娅
And close to the body was the singer, Xania.
仙妮娅不是凶手
Xania is not the killer.
不过我猜她知道的隐情 远多过她说的那些
But I suspect she knows more than she is telling me.
-她现在哪里 -匆匆赶往纽约了
-Where is she now? -She left suddenly for New York.
我们得跟过去 看她到底赶什么”场”
We are going to have to follow her and find out what she is up to.
既然去美国
And if I am going to America,
我就得说一口标准的美式英语
I am going to have to speak with a flawless American accent
以免引起别人怀疑
so as not to arouse suspicion.
给我找全世界最好的美语老师
So find me the greatest accent coach in the world.
我要买♥♥个汉堡包
I would like to buy a hamburger.
我要买♥♥个汉堡包
I would like to buy a hamburger.
我要买♥♥个汉堡包
I would like to buy a hamburger.
我要买♥♥个
I would like to buy
一个烂堡
a hamburger.
不 不对 让我们分开来读
No, no, no. Let’s break it down.

I.
-我 -我
-l -l
-想 -想
-Would. -Would.
-想 -想
-Would. -Would.
-想 -奇怪
-Would. -Weird.
-想 -想
-Would. -Would.
-要 -要
-Like. -Like.
-要 -要
-Like. -Like.
-去 -去
-To. -To.
-去 -去
-To. -To.

To.

To.
-买♥♥ -蜜蜂
-Buy -Bee
-买♥♥ -蜜蜂
-Buy. -Bee.
-买♥♥ -再见
-Buy. -Bye-bye.
-一个 -一个
-A. -A.
汉堡
Hamburger.
汉堡
Hamburger.
汉堡
Hamburger.
Ham Ham
Ham. Ham.
Bur Bur
Bur. Bur.
Ger Ger
Ger. Ger.
我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
I would like to buy a hamburger.
我想要去买♥♥一个烂堡
I would like to buy a damburger.
不是”烂堡” 是汉堡
It’s not “damburger.” Hamburger.
我不是说”烂堡” 我是说”我想要去买♥♥一个烂堡”
I’m not saying “damburger.” I said, “I would like to buy a damburger.”
-我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
-I would like to buy a hamburger. -I would like to buy the hamburger.
-汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
-Hamburger. -I would like to buy a hamburger!
-我们还是暂停好了 -不要暂停
-Maybe we should stop. -We don’t quit.
不要暂停 继续 继续
We do not quit. Again! Again!
-我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
-I would like to buy a hamburger. -I would like to buy a hamburger!
-我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
-I would like to buy a hamburger. -I would like to buy the burger.
-我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
-I would like to buy a hamburger. -I would like to buy a hamburger.
-我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡 -我想要去买♥♥汉堡
-I would like to buy a hamburger. -I would like to buy hamburger!
我想要去买♥♥一个汉堡
I would like to buy a hamburger.
-吃过汉堡包了 -当然没有
-Have you ever had a hamburger? -Well, of course not.
令人作呕的美国食品
It’s a disgusting American food.
我从没见你和女人在一起
I never see you with women.
我结婚了
I’m married.
却不戴戒指
You don’t wear a ring.
是为了保护她
To protect her.
怕那些坏人会恐吓她
I’m afraid some villain might threaten her.
是啊
Yes.
谈谈她吧
Tell me about.
在我眼里 她是全世界最美的女人
I consider her the most beautiful woman in the world.
你呢
What about yourself?
不 我不认为自己是个美女
No, I don’t consider myself a beautiful woman.
我的意思是 你生命的另一半呢
I mean, is there a woman in your life?
还没有
Oh, no.
爱情还未曾光顾我的大门
Love has not yet come my way.
堂堂克劳索探长 怎能同一个普通的女人在一起
How could Inspector Clouseau be with a simple woman?
她只有十分出色才配得上我
She would have to be so extraordinary in order to keep up.
那是挺难的
It’s hard.
什么
What is?
你遇到意中人
For you to meet someone.
是啊
Oh, yes.
明天有很重要的任务
We have a big day tomorrow.
我们得去仙妮娅的饭店 查清她在做什么
We will go to Xania’s hotel and find out what she is up to.
-晚安 庞顿 -晚安 克劳索
-Good night, Ponton. -Good night, Clouseau.
-好身手 -过奖了
-Good one. -Thank you.
我拿到她的通话记录了
I got her hotel phone records.
仙妮娅打了两个电♥话♥
Xania made two phone calls
给一个臭名昭著的 专门替黑市切割钻石的人
to a notorious black-market diamond cutter.
是她 报纸
There she is! Newspapers!
报纸
Newspapers!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!