诅咒你,加倍诅咒你。
Curse you and double curse you.
-你这个黄铜魔鬼。-西尔弗,亲爱的。
– You devil of brass. – Silver, darling.
让我做一个银身恶魔。
Let me be a devil in silver.
这让我想起了罗利。
It reminds me of Raleigh.
罗利吗?
Raleigh?
你一定要永远想着他吗?
Must you forever be thinking of him?
你喜欢万斯特德的蚂蚁和松鼠,而不喜欢我,还能指望什么?
What else do you expect when you prefer the ants and the squirrels of Wanstead to me?
今天几号♥星期几?
What’s today?
星期四。
Thursday.
等我心情好一点再来。
Come again when I’m in a better mood.
下星期三吧。
Next Wednesday, say.
或者夏天晚些时候的任何一个星期三。
Or any Wednesday later in the summer.
任何夏天。
Any summer.
怎么,你还在这儿?
What, you still here?
要是我能走出那扇门,待在外面就好了。
If I could only walk out of that door and stay out.
它没有上锁。
It’s not locked.
啊,如果我去了,我只会像个傻瓜一样回来,这你是知道的。
Ah, if I went, I’d only come back again like a fool and you know it.
你会吗?
Would you?
我之前去的时候你为什么不给我写信?
Why didn’t you write to me when I went before?
你为什么不回来?
Why didn’t you return?
回报呢?你让大家都知道你不会接纳我。
Return? You let it be known you’d not admit me.
我当时可能是认真的。
I may have meant it at the time.
如果有人被邪恶的魔鬼附身,你就是我的了。
If ever a man was possessed of a wicked devil, you’re mine.
为什么我不把你的头敲下来…如果有一个嘲弄的魔鬼折磨过一个女人,你就是我的魔鬼,折磨我吧!
Why I don’t knock your head off… And if ever a mocking devil tortured a woman, you’re my devil and torture me!
看在怜悯的份上,让我们现在就赶快分开吧,否则情况会变得更糟。
For pity’s sake, let us part now and quickly, or it will grow worse.
-快走!-我不去!
– Go, please! – I’ll not go!
亲爱的。
Darling.
到这里来。
Come here.
罗伯特。
Robert.
罗伯特,让我们宽容一下吧。
Robert, let us be kind fora moment.
不,我会很友善的。你不必担心。
No, I’ll be kind. You needn’t be.
你很年轻,而且出奇的甜美。
You’re young and strangely sweet.
无论你在哪里,我的心都在向你呼喊。
And my heart cries out to you wherever you are.
我身上有某种东西吸引着你。
And there’s something in me that has drawn you.
但同样可爱又可怕的东西把我们拉到一起,伤害我们,蒙蔽我们,直到我们互相攻击。
But this same lovely, dreadful thing that draws us together, hurts us and blinds us until we strike at one another.
是的,亲爱的,但是……这种情况已经持续了很长时间,而且随着时间的推移越来越严重。
Yes, dear, but… This has gone on for a long time and it grows worse with the years.
-结局会很糟糕。-我们该怎么办?
– It will end badly. – What are we to do?
你必须离开,亲爱的。我不能再见到你。
You must go away, darling. I must never see you again.
这就是我上次来这里的时候说的。
That’s what I said last time I went and here lam.
你一定爱着别人。我会原谅你的。
You must love someone else. I will forgive you.
亲爱的,你是说你会试着原谅我。
Darling, you mean you’ll try to forgive me.
-啊,但我会的。-没什么好原谅的
– Ah, but I would. – There’d be nothing to forgive.
我试着去爱别人。空得像灰烬一样。
I’ve tried to love others. It’s as empty as ashes.
别人吗?
What others?
-哦,没人。没有一个人。-其他什么?
– Oh, no one. No one. – What others?
哦,每一个人。数以百计的人。
Oh, everyone. Hundreds of others.
上千,如果你愿意的话。
Thousands, if you like.
当我只能听到你的声音,别人的爱对我又有什么意义?
What are the loves of others to me when I can only hear your voice?
甚至你的笑声,嘲笑我,藐视我。
Even your laughter, mocking me, defying me.
这就是你对我所做的。
That’s what you’ve done to me.
你让一切都变得空虚。
You’ve made everything seem empty away from you.
也和你在一起。
And with you too.
但你走后我怎么办?
But what about me when you are gone?
亲爱的,如果我们在一起的时候一定要吵架,那就吵吧。
Darling, if we must quarrel when we’re together why, then let’s quarrel.
至少我们在一起的时候。
At least when we do, we’re together.
如果我们要爱,亲爱的,我们必须保持沉默。
If we are to love, sweet, we must be silent.
因为,当我们说话的时候……那我就沉默,你来说话。
For, when we speak… Then I’ll be silent, and you shall speak.
要是有时候你恨我就好了。
If only sometimes you’d hate me.
嘘。
Shh.
如果有时候我是对的,你会承认就好了。
If only sometimes, when I’m right, you’d admit it.
嘘。
Shh.
而不是不管我说什么,都立刻反对。
Instead of instantly flying into opposition, no matter what I say.
但是,亲爱的……你很少是对的。
But then, my love… you so seldom are right.
-举个例子?-例如,加的斯。
– For example? – For example, Cadiz.
——哼!-人员损失。
– Huh! – Loss of men.
国库的消耗。
The drain on the treasury.
我早知道你会用这个来挖苦我。
I might have known you’d try to dig me with that.
好吧,不管你怎么想,我在那里做的事让英国很高兴。
Well, no matter what you think, what I did there pleased England.
大人,你想的是我的名声,还是你自己的?
Is it my fame you think of, my lord, or your own?
你的名声还不够高吗?
Haven’t you built your name high enough?
尽管你在加的斯犯了大错,但在英格兰没有你这样的名字。
In spite of your blunder at Cadiz, there’s no name like yours in England.
如果我们在街上游♥行♥,人们欢呼的是埃塞克斯而不是女王。
Why, if we were to ride in the streets, it’s Essex the people would cheer not the queen.
就是因为我的欢呼你才阻止我在西班牙海岸的突袭吗?
Is it for this cheering then that you hold me back from a raid on the coast of Spain?
因为我相信和平,不相信战争会带来什么。
It is because I believe in peace and have no faith in what wars bring.
事实是你害怕我,害怕我会变成什么样。
The truth is then you fear me, fear what I might become.
我怕你,因为你被愚人的赞美所奉承……直到你觉得你当国王比我当王后更称职
I do fear you, because you’re flattered by the praise of fools… until you think you’d make a better king than I a queen.
你以为你是个男人就能更好地统治英格兰。
You think you’d rule England better because you’re a man.
我确实喜欢。
I do indeed.
而这正是你失败的地方。
And that’s exactly where you fail.
因为你不能像个男人一样思考和行动。
Because you can’t think and act like a man.
我会让你为那些话后悔的!
Ll make you sorry for those words!
你的意思是像你一样思考。
Think like you is what you mean.
当我的想法更明智的时候,我为什么要这样做?
And why should I when my thinking’s wiser?
你的计划是什么?
What is your plan?
接管英格兰?让我下台?
To take over England? To depose me?
你是个火丫头,是吧?
Fiery wench, aren’t you?
是我带大的。
It’s me bringing up.
每天我都不知道我的母亲是谁。
I never knew from day to day who my mother was.
这让我神经紧张。
It shook me nerves.
是的,你是你父亲的女儿,好吧,这是我学到的,同样的急脾气,同样的热血。
Yeah, you’re your father’s daughter, alright, that I learned, the same quick temper, the same hot blood.
告诉我,亲爱的……我是不是有时让你有点累?
Tell me, darling… don’t I sometimes wear on you, a little?
不,亲爱的。
Never, darling.
你不会厌倦我吗?
And you won’t tire of me?
厌倦你了?
Tire of you?
我怎么能呢?
How could I?
你必须这么说,不是吗?
You’d have to say that, wouldn’t you?
我是说,因为你不想伤害我。
I mean, because you wouldn’t want to hurt me.
因为我是你的女王。
Because I’m your queen.
所以我永远也不会知道,直到其他人都知道,并嘲笑我,我失去了你。
And so I’ll never know till everyone else knows and is laughing at me that I’ve lost you.
让我说完,亲爱的。
Let me finish, sweet.
当时间来临时……在你看来我老了……你还不老。我不会让你变老。
When the time comes… and I seem old to you… You’re not old. I won’t have you old.
而你爱上了别人……请你告诉我。
And you love someone else… be kind and tell me.
你会这么做吗?
Will you do that?
如果我说出来,你会杀了我的。
You may kill me if I ever say it.
爱……我能再说一件可能伤害你的事吗?
Love… may I say one thing more that may hurt you?
任何东西。
Anything.
现在你又回来了,安全地回到我心里…我给你的职位不会使你满意。
Now that you’re back and safe in my heart again… the post I have given you will not content you.
你将热血沸腾,去领导一些新的命令,一些遥远的冒险。
Your blood will be on fire to lead some new command, some far adventure.
如果你听说我需要一个将军,答应我你不会主动要求去。
If you hear I need a general anywhere, promise me you will not ask to go.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you wanted?
强迫我做出懦弱的承诺?
To force me into a cowardly promise?
你怕我凯♥旋♥归来吗?
Are you afraid I might return again in triumph?
不是这样的,亲爱的。不。
Not that, dearest. No.
但宫里有些人,强大的敌人恨不得看到你离开我他们会不惜一切手段把你骗进灾难。
But there are those here at court, powerful enemies who would love to see you gone from me and who would stop at nothing to trick you into disaster.
-我害怕这样的…-我叫你不要生气。
– Am I afraid of such… – I asked you not to be angry.
不生气?当你认为我无法包抄罗利和他那帮蠢货的时候?
Not to be angry? When you think I can’t outflank such numskulls as Raleigh and his clique?
很好。
Very well.
你愿意去就去吧。
Go, if you like.
只有我爱你,说些最明智的话。
Only I love you and say what would be wisest.
我最喜欢你身上的东西,你的诚实,你不计后果的骄傲,正是他们可以利用的东西,亲爱的。
The things II love in you most, your honesty, your reckless pride are the very things they would play upon, sweet.
我只要求你小心点。
All I ask of you is be careful.
对于一个如此爱你的人,你所能做的实在太少了。
Surely you can do so little for one who loves you so well.
你能保证吗?
Will you promise?
的承诺。
Promise.
我保证。
I promise.
现在我们必须走了……谈论爱尔兰。
Now we must go and… talk of Ireland.
这一赤字已增长到令人担忧的程度。
This deficit has grown to alarming proportions.
现在它太大了,我们不能再忽视它了。
It’s now so large, we can no longer ignore it.
你有什么建议,大人?
What do you suggest, milord?
要么大幅增加我们现有的税收,要么增加一系列的额外税收。
Either a drastic increase in our present taxes or a series of additional taxes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!