小家伙,小家伙,离我远点。
Little man, little man, leave me alone.
退后,各位大人!
Stand back, milords!
退后,我告诉你!
Stand back, I tell you!
让他进来。
Let him enter.
你居然带着全副武装的人走进我的王座,艾塞克斯大人?
You come with armed men at your back into my throne room, my lord of Essex?
-我需要他们吗,陛下?-你没有。
– Do I need them, Your Majesty? – You do not.
我们会看到的。
That we shall see.
他们说你不愿见我。
They told me you wouldn’t see me.
他们错了。
They were wrong.
我会再见你的。
I will see you.
如果你有任何不满,请陈述。
State your grievance if you have any.
就我个人而言,我非常喜欢叛逆者……我自己经常是这样。
Myself, I have a great affection for rebels… being frequently one myself.
陛下认为我是叛乱者?为什么,没有。
Your Majesty thinks me a rebel? Why, no.
我刚从爱尔兰来,给您带来您忠诚的臣民的消息。
I’m but newly come from Ireland bringing you news of your loyal subjects there.
但你有你的军队在这里。
But you have your army here with you.
我只带我的人回伦敦。
I but bring my men home to London.
难道你们没有接到我的解散命令吗?
Didn’t you receive my orders directing you to disband?
难道陛下不知道一支松散的军队会变成暴徒吗?
Is Your Majesty not aware that an army turned loose becomes a mob?
你的收入被暂停了。
Your revenues were suspended.
-谁付钱给他们?-是的。
– Who is paying them? – I am.
他们现在为你服务了?
They’re in your service now?
为我服务。
In my service.
不管怎么说,这是个诚实的回答。
Well, an honest answer at any rate.
我为什么要撒谎?
Why should I lie?
和爱尔兰。爱尔兰呢?
And Ireland. What of Ireland?
我留下的比我发现的更糟,为此蒂龙向你表示感谢。
I left it worse than I found it, for which Tyrone sends you his thanks.
-如果你支持我的计划…——计划吗?什么计划吗?
– If you’d supported my plans… – Plans? What plans?
我能读心术知道海那边发生了什么吗?
Am Ia mind reader to know what goes on across the sea?
不然你以为我为什么叫你回家?
Why else do you think I ordered you home?
-我给你写信了。-是的,写得很好。
– I wrote you. – Yes, masterly letters.
简明扼要,不浪费言语。
Brief, to the point, wasting no words.
简而言之,什么都没有!
In short, nothing!
这不是真的。
That’s not true.
我给你写了很多次信,告诉你所有的细节……请求你的帮助和信任,而我什么也没有得到。
I wrote you many times, giving you all details… asking your aid and trust, and in reply, I got nothing.
没有人,没有武器,没有食物。什么都没有。
No men, no arms, no food. Nothing.
如果你支持我,我就能打败泰隆在一个月内迫使爱尔兰和平。
If you’d but given me the support, I’d have beaten Tyrone and forced peace in Ireland in a month.
你给我写信了?
You wrote me letters?
不止一次,而是多次。
Not once but many times.
没有收到我的信吗?
And received no letters from me?
一个也没有。
None.
在天堂……如果我们的信被篡改了……这里会有很多人头被砍头。
Before heaven… if our letters have been tampered with… there will be heads lopped off aplenty here.
我想和埃塞克斯勋爵单独谈谈。
I wish to speak to my lord of Essex alone.
陛下,您觉得安全吗?
Your Majesty, do you think it’s safe?
离开我们,你们所有人!
Leave us, all of you!
带你的人在外面等着。
Take your men and wait outside.
所有走廊都安排警卫。
Post guards in all the corridors.
注意不要让任何人进出宫殿。
See that no one enters or leaves the palace.
是的,大人。
Yes, my lord.
跟我来。
Follow me.
罗伯特,你给我写了什么?
Robert, what did you write to me?
起初,我写下了我的爱。
At first, I wrote my love.
后来我没收到你的信,就生气地写信给你……但我总是以同样的话结束。
And then when I didn’t hear from you, I wrote angrily… but always I ended by telling you the same.
我爱你。
That I love you.
-你呢?-我也写下了我的爱。
– And you? – I, too, wrote my love.
愿上帝保佑你平安。
And God keep you safe.
然后,当我没有得到回答时……我给你写信,天知道是什么疯狂……因为我认为你不忠。
Then when II received no answer… I wrote you heaven knows what madness… because I thought you faithless.
我早该知道的。我很痛苦。原谅我。
I should have known. I was tormented. Forgive me.
你根本就不应该去。
You never should have gone.
我恨你……本打算折磨你的。
I hated you… planned to put you to the torture.
亲爱的,没有你的消息我已经受够了折磨。
Darling, I’ve been tortured enough when I didn’t hear from you.
我还不能思考。
I can’t think yet.
无法呼吸。
Can’t breathe.
用你的手臂抱住我。
Put your arms around me.
我们还能再相信吗?
Can we ever believe again?
它还能像过去那样吗?
Can it ever be as it used to be?
-你还爱我吗?-我会永远爱你。
– Do you love me still? – I’ll love you always.
是的。
Yes.
是的,如果这是假的,那我现在就知道了……我真的要死。
Yes, if this were false, then I would know it now… and truly I should die.
你看到…我以为……因为我年纪大了……可能还有其他人。
You see… I thought… because I was older… there might be someone else.
没有一个人。永远。
No one. Ever.
-你没变?——没有。
– You were not changed? – No.
——不是吗?——没有。
– No? – No.
是的,会一点。
Yes, a little.
我觉得他们改变了我们一点。
I think they’ve changed us a little.
不是我,亲爱的。
Not I, sweet.
尽管那可怕的几个月过去了,尽管我已经带着反抗回到你身边……我真的是回来找你的,那个我已经失去的你。
In spite of all those horrible months and though I’ve come back to you in defiance… I really came back to find you, who had been lost to me.
又找到了。
And found again.
亲爱的,我们只剩下这几年了…让我们再也不要不信任对方。
Sweet, these few years we have left… let’s never distrust each other again.
从来没有。
Never.
把我、我的生命、我的世界、我的现在和未来都握在你亲爱的手中。
Take me, my life, my world, my present and future in your dear hands.
你将站在我的宝座后面,我们将一起建立一个令旧世界惊叹的英格兰。
You shall stand behind my throne and together we shall build up an England that will make the old world wonder.
怎么了,亲爱的?
What’s the matter, my darling?
我必须对你说实话。
I must be honest with you.
我把我的军队带到这里部分是出于愤怒,大部分是出于爱。
I brought my army here partly from anger, mostly from love.
但真正促使我这么做的是另一件事,是我内心的东西。
But what really made me do it was something else, something within myself.
一些我无法解释的事情。
Something I can’t explain.
如果你表现出愤怒,我就可以轻松地说话了。
If you had shown anger, I could have spoken easily.
现在不容易了。
It’s not easy now.
也许你没必要告诉我。
Perhaps you have no need to tell me.
如此爱你,我比你自己还了解你。
Loving you so well, I Know you better than yourself.
这个东西。这不是野心吗?对权力的渴望?
This thing. Isn’t it ambition… a thirst for power?
是的,那比我强壮。
Yes, that’s stronger than myself.
比爱更深?
And deeper than love?
这是真的。
It’s true.
王位是你的血统和财产…但如果这是一个更自♥由♥的时代,如果人们可以选举,我会在我面前横扫全国。
The throne’s yours by descent and by possession… but if this had been a freer time, if people could elect, I’d have swept the country before me.
既然我们在爱情上是平等的,为什么我们在权力上不能也是平等的呢?
And since we’re equal in love, why can’t we be equal in power as well?
但我们是平等的。是我让你变成这样的。
But we are equal. I have made you so.
不。这仍然是你的权利,你认为合适就给我还是拿走。
No. It’s still all yours to grant me or take away as you see fit.
还能不是这样吗?
Can it be otherwise?
我诚心诚意地请求你。
I ask you this in all devotion.
难道我不配做国王,你不配做王后吗?
Am I not as worthy to be king as you to be queen?
你必须独自统治吗?
Must you rule alone?
亲爱的。
Darling.
你在政策上太年轻了。
You’re So young in policy.
如果我答应你这个要求你知道我的人会怎么说吗?
If I granted you this request do you know what my people would say?
是你用革命强加给我的……还有所有的安全保障……我多年来为他们精心准备的一切都将烟消云散。
That you had forced it on me by revolution… and all the security and the safety… which I have built up for them through years of careful planning would be blown away.
这是你的真正原因吗,还是因为你不信任我做国王?
Is that your real reason, or is it that you wouldn’t trust me as king?
不,我不会相信你。不。
No, I would not trust you. No.
你嫉妒你的权利,你的王位。
You’re jealous of your rights, your throne.
是的。
Yes.
所以现在,当朝廷在我手中,国家在我手中,你是我的俘虏我必须解散我的军队,把你的王国还给你?
So now, when the court’s in my hands, the country mine, you my prisoner I must disband my army, give your kingdom back to you?
我…你的犯人吗?
I… your prisoner?
当然可以。王位是我的。
Of course. The throne’s mine for the taking.
所以,这就是你的忠诚?
So, this is your loyalty?
这就是你的爱?
This is your love?
嗯…至少我现在知道你想要什么了。
Well… at least I know now what it was you wanted.
你会得到它的。
You shall have it.
-你的王位?-是的,好好利用它。
– Your throne? – Yes, and make the best of it.
我也一样。
So shall I.
你的计划是什么?
What are your plans?
-我没有。-塔?块吗?
– I have none. – The tower? The block?
当过女王后,我意识到它们对巩固权力有多么有用。
Having been a queen, I realize how useful they are to consolidate power.
你不可能俘虏一个王后而不考虑她的命运。
You could hardly take a queen prisoner and have no thought of her destiny.
我母亲走过这条路。
My mother walked that path.
我也可以走。
I can walk it too.
你知道吗,你像空气一样自♥由♥。
You know, you’re as free as air.
我是你的囚犯。
Lam your prisoner.
我亲爱的囚犯。
My dear prisoner still.
让我们结束假装吧。
Let’s finish with pretending.
你既不爱我也不想要我。
You neither love me nor want me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!