Catching up, brother.
我慢慢赶上你了 哥哥
It’s days since his bury day.
他的葬礼已经过去好几天了
Why you can’t enjoy that I was promoted? I am your brother.
你就不能为我的升迁高兴吗? 我是你弟弟
He was a friend of yours, I know.
我知道他是你朋友
But he was a fighter pilot, too.
但他也是战斗机飞行员
He knew the risks
他知道风险
A risk, every soldier is proudly to take.
作为一名士兵 以承受这种风险而自豪
But you are more than a soldier, you are a supreme officer!
而你不仅仅是士兵 也是高级军官
You have the responsibility to all men out there!
你得对外面的那些兄弟负责
To all your country, and your people!
对祖国和人♥民♥的一切负责
You know what our father always said:
你知道父亲常说:
“A leader can not to mourn.”
作为领导者 不允许悲伤
You smell nice.
你真香
Much better than all the flowers.
比那些花还香
You are still a little boy with silly ideas.
你还是个爱胡思乱想的孩子
You haven’t changed.
从没改变
I’m not so sure about that.
这我不敢肯定
But a while ago I wouldn’t have let them shoot me down.
不过肯定还是讨厌打♥针♥
Turn over.
翻身
So much about “Germany’s greatest”?
这就是德国的 “第一英雄” ?
I have enough for giving disappoint news and lack of success every damn day.
我受够了 成天要听你们汇报坏消息
I’m just trying to act for you.
我只是试着代管
You are sending out single squadrons.
你把中队一个个地派出去
Doering.
多林
There are no positions to battle successfully against the enemy formations.
他们根本就顶不住敌人的编队
Captain Doering has got his orders.
多林上尉只是奉命而为
The Office in charge of us to arrange with the time schedules, sir.
最高指挥部命令我们 按固定的时间表飞行
They are all idiots and retards.
他们都是些白♥痴♥和弱智
They want us to fly routine barrier flights.
想强迫我们做拉网式飞行
We have to be flexible.
我们必须灵活点
Loose.
自♥由♥点
Hitting the enemy warrior egineers.
打掉他们的精锐部队
The British and the French are controlling the air wherever and whenever they like.
英国人和法国人可以在我们的领空上为所欲为
Yes
是的
We are hardly shooting down any of their damn planes!
我们却连一架他们的飞机都打不下来
I order you to ignore the O.C’s orders, Doering.
我命令你无视最高指挥部的命令 多林
Mademoiselle Otersdorf? What are you doing?
奥斯特多尔夫小姐 你来这里做什么?
Just following my orders, Baron.
我只是奉命而来 男爵
You were ordered to come with us?
有人命令你和我们一起走?
Yes.
是的
Hey, sir! Nice to have you back, sir!
上尉 很高兴你回来了
Welcome back.
欢迎归队
The red ones, 11th squadron.
红色的隶属于第11中队
The yellow,10.
黄色的是第10中队
The zebras are 6.
斑马纹的是第6中队
And the black ones are 4.
黑色的是第4中队
You are looking at the most successful fighter squadron of the war.
你面前的是这场战争中最成功的飞行中队
And these men are the best pilots in skys.
里面坐的是最好的飞行员
I never thought that this would happen.
我以为这不会发生
What?
什么?
See you smile.
看到你的微笑
I thought you were not possible to fly.
我以为你不能继续飞了
Your nurse is a good looking girl.
你那个护士挺可爱的
I may have got a hole in the head but I’m not blind.
我脑袋上有个洞 但我没瞎
And I am already fit enough to punch you in the face.
我早就康复 可以重返战场了
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
A book.
一本书
About fly.
关于飞行的
What are you reading?
你喜欢读书吗?
I never see you without a book.
我每次都见你拿着书
At now:
目前
Oscar Wilde.
在读奥斯卡·王尔德的
You’ve ever read Wilde?
你读过他的书吗?
No?
没有?
I can not see any British literature in there.
我在里面找不到英国文学作品
Try this:
用这个找
There must be
莎士比亚
Shakespeare somewhere
应该在里面某个地方
My father used to read it to us.
我父亲曾给我读过
Lear
李尔王
Comedy of Errors
错误的喜剧
Perhaps you can find some songs
也许还有些歌♥
and a lot of plan billards
一大堆计划
hunting, flying, horse-riding
打猎 飞行 骑马
and flirt.
调情
To read the mind of somebody
想看透一个脑袋上有个洞的人
who has a hole in his head is pretty easy, Baron.
的想法不难 男爵
So
所以
just ask.
继续问吧
Would you
你愿意
Would you draw me for a dinner?
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?
Yes.
好的
So?
怎么样?
Different
是与我想象的
from I had expected to be.
有点出乎意料
Different?
出乎意料?
Your writing
你写的书
It’s a
是本好书
You thought it would be blant
你原以为会很无聊
boring
枯燥
and deadly serious?
死板?
No.

But you write about the war.
不过你写的是战争
I thought it was fightly some patriotism.
我原以为会充斥爱国精神
Patriotism.
爱国精神
“The virtue of the vicious.”
恶意的美德
You did read Wilde.
这么说你读过王尔德的书
Even a little Dante.
还读了些但丁的
It’s helpful right now.
现在很有帮助
I mean
我指的是
knowing a bit about Infernos.
更好地了解你
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
No.

Better not.
还是算了吧
I am an awfully bad dancer.
我舞跳得很烂
Imaging you areflying.
只要想像和飞行一样就行
Great.
太棒了
To have a hole in my head.
多亏脑袋上能有个洞
Without it I wouldn’t sit next to you.
这样我现在才能和你坐在一起
Would it?
对吗?
Mentzke?
门特兹克
Could you turn the car around?
可以前面转弯吗?
There are so many hospitals now
战地医院多到只能
they have to give them numbers.
用编号♥来命名
This is No.76.
这里是76号♥
There are 500 patients.
这里有500名伤员
Most of them will die.
其中大部分人会死去
The rest will never walk again
其他人也许会再也无法行走
see again
再也无法看见
taste again
品尝食物
love again.
再也无法去爱
No, it is not great to have a hole in your head.
头上有个洞并不美好
You’re lucky to be still alive.
你还活着是你走运
Only because of your origin you have advantage these men here do not.
你的出身让你有这些人没有的优势
They don’t have choices.
他们根本没有选择
This isn’t a game.
这不是游戏
It is the lowest that we’ve never get.
人类从未如此残忍♥
They never get stoker.
从未如此恐怖
Come in.
进来吧
Can you give me something for my headache?
你有什么能治我头痛的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!