I want you to be happy.
我只是想让你幸福
Kathe, I just can not do what they ask me.
他们要我做的我做不到
They offered you safety.
他们给你安全
Your life.
让你保住性命
When I was a little boy
当我还是孩子的时候
I could hit every target with my father’s rifle.
我总能用我父亲的步♥枪♥击中目标
Targets far away that the others couldn’t see them.
甚至远处别人根本看不见的目标
I dreamed to see everything.
我一直梦想能看到一切
Fly with wing like a bird.
像鸟一样飞翔
Hawk’s eyes.
猎鹰的眼睛
“Eagle’s eye” was called.
“鹰眼” 是我的外号♥
When I became a pilot
当我成为飞行员的时候
I truly thought that I could see everything from there.
我以为我能从空中看到一切
I saw nothing.
我什么都看不到
I was blind before I met you.
在遇到你之前 我几乎盲目
You opened my eyes.
是你让我睁开了双眼
You taught me to see what I didn’t want to see.
你教我看到了不想看的一面
We all trust fly.
我们飞行员只迷恋飞行
Voss, Sternberg
沃斯 斯腾伯格
Lehmann, Wolff
莱曼 沃尔夫
Hawker
霍克
No matter whatever side before, we all knew the risks.
无论敌我 我们都知道飞行的风险
I wanted to be the best.
我想做最好的
I wanted to win and I thought I won.
我想胜利 我也做到了
But now I can see now, Kathe.
我现在看到了 凯西
It was we turned the world into a damn slaughterhouse.
我能看到我们是如何将我们的世界变成战场
And I’ve already to big apologize.
同时我也要道歉
They use my photograph
他们用我的照片
to give hope as reasonal.
来给大家希望
They use my name
他们用我的名字
to pretend the immortality.
去宣扬不朽
Although there is only pain and death left nation.
现实中确是无尽的痛苦
You said it yourself:
你也说过:
“The men die out there have no choice.”
战场上死去的士兵没有选择
I have.
但我有
I can not order them into battle.
在战争中我也许无法命令他们
I can perhaps lead them.
但我或许可以指引他们
Help them.
帮助他们
Die with them.
和他们同生共死
But I will never betray them or keep the truth away from them
但绝不会欺骗他们 隐瞒真♥相♥
by playing an immortal God in Berlin once it to be.
陪柏林玩什么造神游戏
You

You are my greatest victory.
你是我最大的胜利
Sir!
长官
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下
Sir
长官
Sir, British aeroplane is approaching the front, sir.
长官 英军飞机正在逼近前线
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir.
长官
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
They were last reported in Morlancourt.
最后发现他们的地方是莫兰角
So
这意味着
They are coming from northwest.
他们从西北方向来
Thank you.
谢谢
Brother.
弟弟
You and my leading No.11 and you fly on my right?
我带领11中队 你作我僚机 怎么样?
It will be my pleasure.
荣幸之至
Wolfram.
沃尔夫拉姆
Stay clear of any volvent.
不要缠斗
Keep close to Lothar.
紧跟着洛塔
If you are attacked, break off and fly home
如果你被攻击 立即返航
fast.
尽快回来
It’s a thin line between cowardice and cleverness.
明智与怯懦只有一线之隔
A great day to fly.
今天很适合飞行
You are a brave man, Baron.
你是个勇敢的人 男爵
Very brave man.
真正的勇者
Ignition!
发动
Thank you.
谢谢
Mademoiselle.
小姐
I could not come sooner.
我早就想见你了
But it was not so easy to cross the line into British territory.
但想进入协约国领地很难
But then our friend helped me.
我们的朋友帮了我
He asked me why It was so important for me to come here.
他问我为什么一定要来这里
I told because I love you.
我说因为我爱你
Did I ever tell you?
我告诉过你我爱你吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!