来吧 来吧
Hit it! Hit it!
-我只是个可爱的异装者 -可爱的异装者
– I’m just a sweet transvestite – Sweet transvestite
来自变性之城
From Transsexual…
特兰西法尼亚
… Transylvania
那么 到我的实验室来
So come up to the lab
看看今晚的特别招待
And see what’s on the slab
我预感到你将
I see you shiver
毛骨
With antici..
悚然
pation
但可能这场雨
But maybe the rain
才是罪魁祸首
Is really to blame
所以我将消除这病因
So I’ll remove the cause
而不是症状本身
But not the symptom
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
布莱德
Brad!
咱们先姑且忍♥一忍♥
We’ll play along for now
等时候合适了再出王牌
and pull out the aces when the time is right.
慢慢来 慢慢来 这活可急不得
Slowly, slowly. It’s too nice a job to rush.
你好 我叫布莱德·梅耶斯
Hi. My name’s Brad Majors
这是我的未婚妻 珍妮特·魏斯
and this is my fiance, Janet Weiss.
你是
You are…?
你们真幸运 能被邀请去弗兰克的实验室
You are very lucky to be invited up to Frank’s laboratory.
不少人为此不惜一切代价
Some people would give their right arm for the privilege.
比如说你这样的人吗
People like you, maybe?
我去过了
I’ve seen it.
来吧 主人不喜欢等
Come along. The master doesn’t like to be kept waiting.
快上去
Shift it!
他 弗兰克 他是你的丈夫吗
Is he..? Frank, I mean, is he your husband?
主人还没结婚 我也不觉得他会
The master is not yet married. Nor do I think he ever will be.
-我们只是他的仆人 -噢
– We are simply his servants. – Oh.
玛珍塔
Magenta.
哥伦比亚
Columbia.
去帮里夫?莱夫
Go and assist Riff Raff.
我来招待
I will entertain…
布莱德·梅耶斯 和他的未婚妻 珍妮特·韦氏
Brad Majors and this is my fiance, Janet Vice.
-魏斯 -魏斯
– Weiss. – Weiss?
多么美妙
Enchant
真好
Well, how nice.
你们俩的内衣真迷人
And what charming underclothes you both have.
不过 还是把这些穿上吧
But here, put these on.
它们会让你们没那么脆弱
They’ll make you feel less vulnerable.
我这里很少有客人
It’s not often we receive visitors here.
更不用说招待他们了
Let alone offer them hospitality.
招待 我们只想要
Hospitality! All we wanted
用一下你的电♥话♥罢了 混帐
to do was use your telephone. Goddamn it!
这请求多么合理 你却置若罔闻
A reasonable request you have ignored!
-别这么不知好歹 -不知好歹
– Don’t be ungrateful. – Ungrateful?!
布莱德 你可真莽撞
How forceful you are, Brad.
多么完美的人类样本 统治者的典范
Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So dominant.
你肯定特别为他骄傲 珍妮特
You must be awfully proud of him, Janet.
嗯 是的
Well, yes, I am.
-你有纹身吗 布莱德 -当然没有
– Do you have any tattoos, Brad? – Certainly not.
很好 你呢
Oh, well. How about you?
一切就绪 主人
Everything is in readiness, master.
只等您一声令下
We merely await your word.
今晚 我的非主流主流人士
Tonight, my unconventional conventionists…
你们将见证生物化学领域
…you are to witness a new breakthrough…
一项全新的突破
…in biochemical research.
天堂将归我所有
And paradise is to be mine!
这事情发生得有些离奇
It was strange the way it happened.
突然间
Suddenly…
事情有了转机
…you get a break.
所有那些碎片 都合上了应有的位置
All the pieces seem to fit into place.
原来之前你是多么失败 多么愚蠢
What a sucker you’ve been. What a fool.
答案就在那儿 始终未曾远离
The answer was there all the time.
这一切的起因 只是个小小的意外
It took a small accident to make it happen.
-一个意外 -一个意外
– An accident! – An accident!
我就这么发现了那个秘密
That’s how I discovered the secret.
那种 难以捉摸的元素
That elusive ingredient.
那道火花
That spark…
那是生命的吐息
…that is the breath of life.
没错
Yes.
我掌握了那项知识
I have that knowledge.
我得到了生命本身
I hold the secret…
的秘密
…to life itself!
你看
You see…
你们多幸运
…you are fortunate.
因为今晚
For tonight is the night…
我这美丽的造物注定将诞生于此
…that my beautiful creature is destined to be born.
拉开声波振荡器的闸门
Throw open the switches on the sonic oscillator.
加大反应能量输入
And step up the reactor power input…
三个等级
…three more points!
噢 布莱德
Oh, Brad!
没事的 珍妮特
It’s all right, Janet.
噢 洛基
Oh, Rocky!
德谟克利斯之剑高悬在我的头顶
The sword of Damocles is hanging over my head
我预感到有人将剪断那细线
I’ve got the feeling someone’s gonna be cutting the thread
噢 悲惨的我
Oh, woe is me
我的人生是一场悲剧
My life is a misery
噢 你们难道不明白
Oh, can ‘t you see
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
That I’m at the start of a pretty big downer
我今早一起床就摔下了床
I woke up this morning with a start when I fell out of bed
那不是你的错
That ain ‘t no crime
我的梦魇留下无名的恐怖
And left from my dreaming was a feeling of unnameable dread
那不是你的错
That ain ‘t no crime
我毫无快♥感♥
My high is low
我盛装打扮却无处可去
I’m dressed up with no place to go
我只知道
And all I know
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
Is I’m at the start Of a pretty big downer
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
– That ain ‘t no crime. – Oh, no, no, no.
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
– That ain ‘t no crime. – Oh, no, no, no.
噢 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
德谟克利斯之剑高悬在我的头顶
The sword of Damocles ls hanging over my head
那不是你的错
That ain ‘t no crime
我预感到有人将剪断那细线
I’ve got the feeling someone’s Gonna be cutting the thread
那不是你的错
That ain ‘t no crime
噢 悲惨的我
Oh, woe is me
我的人生是一场悲剧
My life is a mystery
噢 难道你们不明白
And can ‘t you see
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
That I’m at the start of a pretty big downer
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
– That ain ‘t no crime. – Oh, no, no, no.
那不是你的错
That ain ‘t no crime
说真的
Well, really!
你出生的第一天 可不能这样
That’s no way to behave on your first day out.
不过既然你如此美丽
But since you’re such an exceptional beauty…
我准备原谅你
…I’m prepared to forgive you.
噢 我真爱这成功的滋味
Oh, I just love success!
-他为您的天才增了光 -没错
– He is a credit to your genius. – Yes.
-您的意志的胜利 -没错
– A triumph of your will. – Yes.
他还好
He’s okay.
还好
Okay?
还好
Okay?!
我想咱们本该做得更好
I think we can do better than that.
现在 布莱德和珍妮特
Now, Brad and Janet…
你们觉得他怎么样
…what do you think of him?

Well…
我不喜欢肌肉太多的男人
I don’t like men with too many muscles.
我又不是为你造的
I didn’t make him for you!
他得到了查尔斯·阿特拉斯的认可[著名健美先生]
He carries the Charles Atlas seal of approval.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!