Hey, excuse me. Can I get some of that tinsel?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
尼尔 我回来了
Neal? I’m home!
查理
Charlie?
查理 哦 查理 – 查理
Charlie? Oh, my God, Charlie! – Charlie.
宝贝 哦 上帝 过来 过来
Sweetheart. Oh, God. Come here, come here.
哦 我的孩子 我的宝贝
Oh, my boy. Oh, sweetheart.
哦 我的孩子 你终于回来了
My boy, you’re home!
哦 我想死你了 你还好吗
I missed you so much. How are you?
我很好 妈妈 – 你没事吗 看着我
I’m fine, Mom. – Are you okay? Look at me.
哦 查理 我想死你了 宝贝 – 妈妈 我很好 我没事
Charlie, I missed you, honey. – Mom, I’m fine. It’s okay.
我们很担心你 – 妈妈 把我放下
I was so worried. – Mom, put me down.
别再吻我了 – 我没什么时间了
Stop kissing me. – I don’t have a lot of time.
你把我做的礼物放在树下了么
Did you leave the gifts I made under the tree?
我当然放了 – 我们该走了
You bet I did. – We better go.
别 查理 别 别 别 – 别 别 等一下 查理
No, Charlie. No, no, no. – No! Wait, Charlie.
没事的 劳拉
It’s okay, Laura.
事实上 我… 我想你最好…
Actually, I… I think it’s a much better idea
和妈妈 尼尔 呆在这里
that you stay here with your mom and Neal.
真的 – 可是 爸爸…
Really? – But, Dad…
没有可是 查理 我不能那么自私
No buts, Charlie. I can’t be selfish.
我不能一直和你在一起
I can’t be with ya all the time.
我们是一家人
We’re a family.
你 我 你妈妈…
You, me, your mom…
还有尼尔
And Neal.
他们也想和你在一起
And they need to be with ya, too.
我很想你
I miss you too much.
过来一下
Come here a minute.
听我说
Listen to me.
过来 听着 有… 世上有好多孩子
Come on, listen. There’s a lot of kids out there.
是吧 几百万个孩子
Okay? Millions of kids.
他们都相信我 他们在盼望着我 查理
They all believe in me. They’re counting on me, Charlie.
我不能让他们失望 我有很多事情要做
I’m not gonna let ’em down. I got a lot of work to do.
那么我也不能很自私
So I can’t be selfish either.
你给了我一份很棒的礼物 查理 听着 一份非常棒的礼物
You gave me a wonderful gift. Listen, a wonderful gift.
别人都不相信我的时候 你相信我
You believed in me when nobody else did.
你帮我成了圣诞老人
You helped make me Santa.
自私? 怎么可能
Selfish? Come on.
你是我所知道的最最无私的人了
You’re the least selfish person I know.
我爱你 圣诞老人
I love you, Santa Claus.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. Okay. It’s okay.
劳拉 你觉得怎样
Laura, what do you think?
你们和查理一起过平安夜
Christmas Eve you guys spend with Charlie?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
是你
It’s you.
真的是你
It really is you.
你真的是…
You really are
圣诞老人
Santa Claus.
很酷 是吧 哦 我的天哪
Pretty cool, huh? – Oh, my God.
你父母认为我成不了气候
And your parents thought I’d never amount to anything.
等等 别走 我有东西给你 我…
Wait. Don’t go yet. I have something for you.
是圣诞老人
It’s Santa.
斯加特 – 尼尔
Scott. – Neal.
圣诞老人
Santa?
没事了 尼尔
It’s okay, Neal.
这个
Here.
这个 呃… 这是…
It’s… Well, it’s…
这是我给你的圣诞礼物 这是 呃… 监护文件
It’s my Christmas present for you. It’s the custody papers.
我希望你尽可能多的来看查理
And I want you to comeand see Charlie as often as you can.
你放心
You can count on it.
谢谢 劳拉
Thanks, Laura.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这里发生什么事了 嗨 你好
What’s all this boo-hooing going on here? Hey, how ya doing?
没事 伯纳德 我只是在和查理说再见
It’s nothing, Bernard. I’m just saying goodbye to Charlie.
什么再见 你还带着那个玻璃魔幻球吧
What goodbye? You still got the glass ball, right?
是的
Yeah.
你要做的就是… 你想见爸爸的时候就晃那个球
Well, all you got to do is shake it whenever you want to see your dad.
真的
Really?
他会回来看你…
He can come back to see you
任何时候 不管白天还是黑夜
anytime, day or night.
嘿 我有骗过你么
Hey, have I ever steered ya wrong?
漂亮的毛衣
Nice sweater.
嘿 我们做的么
Hey, did we make this?
劳拉 他在把我们拉进幻觉里
Laura. He’s sucking us into his delusions.
看他倒是装的挺正经的
Look at the elaborate measures he’s taken.
尼尔 放松
Neal, relax.
我一会儿跟你解释
I’ll explain it to you later.
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
第一组 上前
Team one!
大家离远点 给我们腾出点地方
Okay, stand back, folks. Give us some room.
就这样了,先生 – 谢谢
Here you go, sir. – Thanks.
回家去 离开街道
Return to your homes! Stay off the street!
快点 伙计们 让我们好开展工作
Come on, folks. Let us do ourjob here.
不好意思 不好意思 嗨
Excuse me, excuse me. Hi!
你们不用派人…
You know, you don’t have to send anybody…
嗨!嗨! – 哦 天哪
Hey! Hey! – Oh, my gosh!
他是我的前夫 他已经上了烟囱了
That’s my ex-husband and he’s already up the chimney.
长官 看那上面
Chief, look up there.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus!
圣诞老人
Santa.

Look!
那是什么
What is it?
哦,哇!
Oh, wow!
在那 你看到了没
Up there. Do you see it?
你看到没
Hey, do you see it?
再见 查理 – 再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Charlie. – Bye, Dad!
各位圣诞快乐 各位晚安
Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!
对不起 查理
I’m sorry, Charlie.
没事的 尼尔 你只是在否认你内心里的孩子气
That’s okay, Neal. You were just denying your inner child.
孩子 有一天你会成为一名 伟大的精神病医师的
You’re gonna make a great psychiatrist one day, kid.
不 我想我要继承家族事业
No, I think I’m going to go into the family business.
看下面
Look out below!
我的维尼哨子
My wienie whistle.
再见 圣诞快乐
Bye! – Merry Christmas!
查理 该进去了
Charlie? Time to come inside.
妈妈 这个笨蛋球一点用都没有
Mom, this stupid ball’s not working.
可恶
Shoot.
嘿 运动小子 – 爸爸
Hey, sport! – Dad!
你已经想我了 我走了才 呃 10分钟
You miss me already? I’ve been gone, what? Ten minutes?
让我休息一下吧 我在去克里夫兰的路上
Give me a break. I was on my way to Cleveland.
过来 抱我一下
Come here and give me a hug.
你想要坐一会儿雪橇么 – 是的
Do you want to go for a quick ride? – Yeah!
当然 这由你妈妈决定 妈妈 求求你了
Of course, it’s up to your mom. – Please, Mom.
去吧 去吧
Go on. Get out of here.
好的 抓住了
All right. Hold on.
我们走了 – 妈妈 再见
On our way. – Bye, Mom!
只…只一会儿
Just a quick one.

And…
别飞越任何海洋 斯加特
Not over any oceans, Scott.
妈妈 再见- 斯加特
Bye, Mom! Bye!- Scott.
斯加特
Scott!
圣诞老人
Santa!
五光十色的纸
All the brightly colored paper
挂满了圣诞树
Lies around the Christmas tree
虽然母亲摇头
While mothers shake their heads
仔细收拾饰品
And pack the decorations carefully
所有小孩知道
All the little children know that
星期一要开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!