And now, we return you
最精彩的圣诞节故事部分
to the most cherished of Christmas stories,
34号♥大街上的奇迹,开始… Miracle on 34th Street, starring…

Ah.
这 就是为什么要 有个高质量的灭火器
That is exactly why you want a high-quality fire extinguisher
厨房♥里的原因
right in the kitchen.
爸爸 刚才火真的很大
Those flames were really big, Dad.
是啊 这样做火鸡才好玩
Well, turkey’s funny that way.
爸爸
Dad!
好了 没事了
It’s done!
你喜欢奥萨·布酷么 查理
You like osso buco, Charlie?
关门了 你知道么 尼尔饭做的可好吃了
They’re closed. – You know, Neal’s a real good cook.
是啊 你还该看他水中漫步
Yeah, and you should see him walk on water.
你不是很喜欢他 是吗 爸爸
You don’t like him very much, do you, Dad?
查理 是的 我只是开玩笑 好吗 对不起 我只是开个玩笑
Charlie, yeah. I was joking, okay? I’m sorry. I was just kidding around.
我喜欢他 当然了 我喜欢他 你知道 有些事…
I like him a lot… Yeah, sure, I like him. You know, there…
只是他身上有些东西让我想…
There’s just something about him that makes me wanna…
无情地打击
Lash out irrationally.
你从哪听到的
Where did you hear that?
从尼尔那 我从他那听到了很多东西 他也听我说话
From Neal. I learn a lot from him. He listens to me.
是吗 然后他还为此收钱呢
Yeah. Then he charges you for it.
我是在做梦
I’m dreaming
一个白色的圣诞节
Of a white Christmas
到了 丹尼餐馆 – 他总是开门的
All right. Denny’s. It’s always open.
我不想在这吃饭
I don’t wanna eat here.
你在说什么呢
What’re you talking about?
谁都喜欢丹尼餐馆 这是一个美国机构
Everybody likes Denny’s. It’s an American institution.
光彩夺目!
Glisten!
你们和哈兹塔什一起的么 – 不
Are you with Hatsutashi? – No.
爸爸把火鸡烤糊了 – 哦 是吗 这边走 过来
Dad burned the turkey. – Oh, yeah. This way. Come on.
就在那 – 谢谢
Right over there. – Thank you.
点菜吧 – 把火鸡烤糊了
Here we go. – Burn the turkey?
咖啡
Coffee?
不 谢谢 朱迪
No, thank you, Judy.
不如我们先来杯冰镇的…
What do you say we start out with cold glasses
这个季节最流行的蛋酒怎么样
of delicious seasonal favorite eggnog?
我不喜欢蛋酒 – 卖♥♥完了
I don’t like eggnog. – We’re out.
咖啡 低糖的 – 好的
Coffee. Decaf. – Mmm-hmm.
给我来杯巧克力牛奶 – 卖♥♥完了
I’ll have chocolate milk, please. – We’re out.
那就一般的牛奶吧
Plain milk’s fine.
好的
Okay.
至少我们知道他们有热腾腾的苹果派
At least we know they got hot apple pie.
我们确实有 – 嗯
We did. – Mmm-hmm.
这里很舒服啊
This is nice.
妈妈带着她的头巾 我带着我的帽子…
“And Mama in her kerchief and I in my cap
我刚准备躺下好好进入冬眠
“had just settled down for a long winter’s nap.
正在这时候外面草坪上 哗啦一声响
“When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
我从床上跳起去看怎么回事
“I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
我像闪电一样跑到窗边
“Away to the window I flew like a flash.
划着小型的雪橇和圣·尼克…
“With a miniature sleigh and St. Nick…
帕朗斯和党斯…
“And Prancer and Dancer…
…大家过个美好的夜晚
“…and to all a good night.”
那是什么
What’s that?
什么是什么 “一个玫瑰色萨奇科梯子”
What’s what? – “A Rose Suchak ladder”?
不是梯子 我说的是”哗啦一声响”
It’s not a ladder. I said, “Arose such a clatter.”
也就是说声音很吵 什么
It means, “Came a big noise.” – What?
查理 “arose” 是一个单词 是指发出
Charlie, “arose” is a word that means “it came,”
“clatter”是指大的响声
and “clatter” is a big noise.
快点睡觉吧 闭上眼睛
Now please, go to sleep. Shut your eyes.
驯鹿怎么飞的啊 他们没有翅膀
How do reindeer fly? They don’t have any wings.
精灵粉末 – 那是彼得·潘里面的,爸爸
Fairy dust. – That’s from Peter Pan, Dad.
角 – 鹿角
Horns. – Antlers.
管他是什么 他们的鹿角让他们…
Whatever. Their antlers give them…
你知道 有气流作用
You know, there’s a slipstream effect.
空气变得…他们很快… 他们很轻
The air goes… They move… They’re weightless.
但是圣诞老人很胖 他怎么爬下烟囱的
But if Santa’s so fat, how did he get down the chimneys?
他会像爷爷那样缩肚子
He sucks it in like Grandpa.
那么没有壁炉的人怎么办
What about people who don’t have fireplaces?
他怎么进那些人的房♥子
How does he get into their house?
查理 有时候相信一些事情意味着…
Charlie, sometimes believing in something means you…
意味着你就是相信它
Means you just believe in it.
圣诞老人用驯鹿来飞行那是因为 他就是这样来来去去的
Santa uses reindeer to fly because that’s how he has to get around.
但是你相信有圣诞老人 是吗 爸爸
But you do believe in Santa, right, Dad?
当然了 我相信有圣诞老人 现在 快睡觉吧
Of course I believe in Santa. Now please, go to sleep.
爸爸
Dad?
又怎么了 查理
What is it, Charlie?
也许你最好在外面放些曲奇和牛奶 以防万一他来了 好吗
Maybe you better leave some cookies and milk out, just in case, okay?
好的 我现在就去把烤炉预热一下
Great. I’ll just go preheat the oven.
别忘了灭火器
And don’t forget the fire extinguisher.
晚安 查理
Good night, Charlie.

Ho!
在这停下
Settle down there.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
什么事 – 我听到响声了
What? – I heard a clatter!
什么 查理
What, Charlie?
有响声 哗啦一声
There! A clatter.
查理 你在说什么 – 你说的 “大的响声”
Charlie, what’re you talking about? – You know, “It came a big noise”?
从外面传来的 查理 只是一阵风 或者别的什么
It’s coming from outside! – Charlie, it’s just the wind or something.
过来 我们回去睡觉
Come on, let’s go back to bed.
有人在屋顶 – 可能是圣诞老人
Somebody’s on the roof. – Maybe it’s Santa.
现在别说这个 查理 我要你坐在这儿 就坐这
Not now, Charlie. I want you to sit here, and I want you to stay right there.
查理 你知道怎么拨911吗 – 当然了 911
Charlie, do you know how to call 911? – Sure. 911.
对 很好 呆在那
Yeah, great. Stay there.
喂 你
Hey, you!
唔 哇
Oops! Whoa!

Whoa, whoa!

Whoa!

Whoo-hoo!
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
好吧 你就静静呆着吧 很好
All right. You should just stay still. Perfect.
你抓到他了
You got him!
查理 呆在那别动 查理 听我的好吗 呆在那里别动
Charlie, stay where you are. Charlie, would you listen to me? Stay up there!
这是圣诞老人 你杀了他
It is Santa! You killed him.
没有!他不是圣诞老人
Did not! It is not Santa.
他是
Well, he was.
他身上有身份证件 我猜
He’s got some ID on him, I bet.
伙计 如果你听到我说话 我只是找找你的证件
Fella, if you can hear me, I’m just looking for your identification.
一旦我知道你是谁 我会 我会送你去市中心的
Once I figure out who you are, I’ll give you a lift back to the mall.
“如果我有个万一 穿上我的衣服
“If something should happen to me, put on my suit.
驯鹿知道该怎么做” 好的
“The reindeer will know what to do.” Yeah, right.

Whoa.
爸爸
Dad!
嘿 他不见了
Hey. He disappeared!

Whoa.
他肯定光着身子跑哪去了
He’s naked somewhere.
你会按卡片上说的穿上它
You gonna put on the suit like the card said?
是吧? – 不 不
Are you? – No. No.
别这样 爸爸 我也想去
Come on, Dad. I wanna go, too.
别说了 查理 我们哪都不去
Stop it, Charlie. We’re not going anywhere.
我想让你做什么 你从来不做
You never do what I wanna do!
你能不能静一静 让我想想该怎么办
Would you please be quiet for a minute so I can figure this out?
屋顶上有驯鹿
Reindeer up on the roof.
地上有圣诞老人的衣服
Santa suit laying on the ground.
有人摔下来 不是我的错
Guy fell. Not my fault.
屋顶上有驯鹿 这个很难解释
Reindeer on the roof. That is hard to explain.
这是梯子
It’s the ladder.
这个东西从哪来的
Where the hell’d this come from?
看这 爸爸 “玫瑰萨奇科梯子公♥司♥”
Look here, Dad. “The Rose Suchak Ladder Company.”
呃?
Huh?
“屋外房♥檐下 有玫瑰色萨奇科梯子”
“Out by the roof there’s a Rose Suchak ladder.”
就像诗写的一样 – 就像诗写的一样
Just like the poem. – Just like the poem?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!