查理 从那里下来 查理 从那爬下来
Charlie, come on down from there. Charlie, get down from there!
爸爸 你该来看看这个
Dad! You gotta see this!
别碰 – 太棒了
Don’t touch anything. It’s great!
我要打电♥话♥报案 我把这些东西拿上去
I’m just gonna call the police. I’ll carry this stuff up there.
让他们来处理 好吗
Let them deal with it, okay?

Whoa.
这个家伙很胖啊
This guy was huge.
爸爸 不是很好玩么
Dad, isn’t this neat?
查理 查理 离那些东西远点
Charlie. Charlie! Stay away from those things.
他们是驯鹿 你不知道他们去过哪
They’re reindeer. You don’t know where they’ve been.
他们看上去像得了白垩病
They all look like they’ve got key lime disease.
别紧张 鲁道夫
Easy, Rudolph.
不好意思 考米特
Excuse me. Comet.
爸爸 看看这个 这是圣诞老人的雪橇
Dad! Check out Santa’s sleigh!
没有圣诞老人的雪橇这类东西
There’s no such thing as Santa’s sleigh.
当然有了 你说你相信有圣诞老人
Sure there is. You said you believed in Santa.
不是吗 我说了么 我说了
Right? – I did? I do!
驯鹿呢
What about the reindeer?
这些是圣诞老人的驯鹿 不是吗
These are Santa’s reindeer, aren’t they?
我希望不是
I hope not.
这是…
These are
礼物
a gift.
可能是电视台送来的
Probably from the cable company.
现在我们在迪士尼频道 圣诞快乐
We’re getting the Disney Channel now. Merry Christmas.
跳下来 – 我不想下去
Now, hop out of there, please. – I don’t wanna go.
听着 查理,我没开玩笑
Listen, Charlie, I’m not kidding.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
太好了 出发啦
Yeah, let’s go!
查理
Charlie!
抓紧了查理
Hold on, Charlie!

Whoa!
驾,考米特!哇,出发啦
Giddyap, Comet! Whoa, let’s go!
爸爸 爬到这来
Dad, climb up here.
终于爬过来了
There we go.
如果我们一直沿着这条路走 我们会碰上 94号♥…
So, if we go straight on this road and we hit I-94…
我们玩的很高兴 现在怎么办
Well, we made good time. Now what do we do?
拿上那袋玩具 – 然后呢
Get the bag of toys! – And do what?
爬下烟囱 – 爬下烟囱?
Go down the chimney. – Down the chimney!
你要我拿着这些玩具 爬下烟囱…
You want me to take the toys down the chimney
只穿着内衣 爬进一个陌生人的房♥子
into a strange house in my underwear?
不 你得先把这套礼服穿上
No. You got to put the suit on first.
你知道我们该怎么做不? 我们要爬出这个车子
You know what we’re gonna do, is we’re gonna get out of here
因为这事实在太蠢了
because this whole thing is stupid.
为什么我想做的事都是愚蠢的
How come everything I want to do is stupid?
我没那么说
I didn’t say that.
冻死我了 你想让我穿上这件圣诞老人的衣服
Freezing my nubs off out here, and you want me to get into a Santa costume.
很好 圣诞老人的衣服
This is great. A Santa costume.
哦 这个事情 你根本不知道这身衣服去过什么地方
Oh, this thing. You never know where it’s been.
无数的商业区
A thousand malls.
我希望你很开心 考米特 希望你很开心 但是 最重要的
Well, I hope you’re happy, Comet. Hope you’re happy. But most of all,
我希望住在这里的人是个裁缝
I hope the guy that lives here is a tailor!
漂亮的外套
Nice coat.
好了 我看起来怎样 漂亮吧
Well, how do I look? Nice?
你忘了腰带 – 没错
You forgot the sash. – You’re right.
这样全套装备都齐了
This completes the ensemble.
好了 穿上靴子
All right. Got my boots.
现在我穿上衣服了 我怎么知道该留下什么礼物
Now I’ve got the suit on. How am I supposed to know what to leave?
可能有份名单
Maybe there’s a list.
名单 我太蠢了 当然有份名单了
A list. How silly of me. Of course there’s a list.
小心 爸爸
Careful, Dad!
我没事 没事 没事 – 看呀 你在飞了
I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m okay! – Look! You’re flying!
没事 我习惯了 我是从60年代过来的
It’s okay, I’m used to it. I lived through the ’60s.
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
锋利的牙齿
Nice teeth.
谁在那
Who’s down there?
今天是圣诞节 快 快 快
It’s the holidays. Come on, come on.
嗨,查理! 我这里需要帮助
Hey, Charles! Need a little help down here!
哇!
Whoa!
你怎么做到的 感觉怎么样 爸爸
How’d you do that? What’d it feel like, Dad?
就像 “全美通缉令” 一样
It felt like America’s Most Wanted!
快 快把我拉进去 我们得赶快走
Now pull me in, quick! We gotta get outta here.
谢谢 我们该回家了 该怎么驾车
Thanks. We gotta go home. How do you start this thing?
就这样
Just like that!

Whoa.
这会是一个漫长的夜晚
This could be a really long night.
再做一次 爸爸
Do it again, Dad.
求求你
Please?
没法做了 这个袋子是空的
I can’t. That thing’s empty.
袋子里什么都没有
There’s nothing in the bag.
即使有 你没看到 这里没烟囱
Even if there was, didn’t you notice there’s no chimney?
没有烟囱 就没有壁炉
Where there’s no chimney, there’s no fireplace.
你在朝我吼?
Are you growling at me?
你看,考米特,我说过的 这里什么东西也没…
Look, Comet, like I said, there is nothing left…
太诡异了 因为 我知道我… 不 不 不 不 不
That’s so weird, because I know when I did that… No, no, no, no, no!
住手!这里没有烟囱
Hold it! There’s no chimney here!
你听不到么 没有烟囱
Can you hear me? No chimney, all right?
看上去很不错啊 爸爸
Looking good, Dad!
别开玩笑了
You have got to be kidding!
快快!看看这东西的尺寸
Come on! Look at the size of this thing!
荒谬!噢
Weird! Ow.
圣诞老人 – 斯加特·卡尔文
Santa? – Scott Calvin.
你的衣服怎么这么肥啊
How come your clothes are so baggy?
因为圣诞老人减肥了
Because Santa is watching his saturated fats.
你怎么没有络腮胡子啊 – 因为我刮胡子了
How come you don’t have a beard? – Because I shaved!
你要不要这个娃娃 回去睡觉去
Do you want this doll or not? Go back to sleep.
你应该喝牛奶的
You’re supposed to drink the milk.
听着 我有乳糖不耐症
Look, I am lactose intolerant.
再不睡 我马上就会 把这些礼物带回烟囱里了
And I am just about this close to taking all those presents back up the chimney.
“应该喝牛奶的”
“Supposed to drink the milk”!
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes!
哦!
Oh!
没壁炉你怎么进去的
How do you get in without a fireplace?
不知道
I don’t know.
一个壁炉它自己出现了 好酷啊
One just kind of appeared. – Awesome!
哦,孩子!
Oh, boy!
查理 看那里的云层 很漂…
Charlie, look at the clouds over here. Aren’t they pretty?
查理
Charlie!
呀!
Yah!
好了 早上好 伙计
All right. Morning, fellas.
早上好 运动小子 我们终于完工了 考米特
Morning, sport. We’re done, Comet. Ho-ho-ho.
回家
Back to the house.
各位圣诞快乐 各位晚安
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
我醒了之后 一定要去医院做个CT扫描
When I wake up, I’m getting a CAT scan!
还好么 爸爸
Is this okay, Dad?
不 不好
No, it’s not okay!
喂 你们觉得这里是家吗
Hey, does this look like home to you guys?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no! No, no, no, no!
嘿!你们去哪 回来
Hey, hey! Where you going? Come back here!

Oh.
在平安夜里
In the silence of the night
下着雪…
When the snow…
嘿 嘿 伙计
Hey, hey! Hey, buddy!
你 先生 喂
You, sir! Hey!
你可以看到神灯闪亮
You can see a magic light
听到圣诞钟声响起
And hear the ring of Christmas bells
你能听到我说话么
Can you hear me?
虽然这个夜晚变得漫长而黑暗
Though the night seems long and dark
这就是大地…
It is the earth…
那是什么 – 我不知道
What’s that? – I don’t know.
我觉得那是北极柱
I think it’s the North Pole.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!