那样的话 世上就有几百万的孩子会很失望
Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world.
你知道 孩子们在心中 一直深埋着圣诞节情结
You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts.
你不想成为那个扼杀圣诞节情结的人吧
You wouldn’t want to be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas,
你想吗 圣诞老人
now, would you, Santa?
朱迪会带你去你的房♥间 脱下那套衣服 得洗洗干净
Judy will take you to your room. Get out of the suit, it needs to be cleaned.
还要改小点 – 然后睡一会儿
And taken in. – Then get some sleep.
我们还有很多事情要做 只有一年的时间了
We’ve got a lot of work to do and only a year in which to do it.
朱迪 – 圣诞老人
Judy. – Santa.
斯加特·卡尔文 – 跟我来
Scott Calvin. – Follow me.
我坐下辆火车
I’ll just take the next train.
爸爸 快来 – 查理
Dad, come on! – Charlie!
快来 爸爸
Come on, Dad!
查理 等等
Charlie, wait up!
很好玩 我喜欢 – 我也喜欢 不过我不喜欢…
That’s funny. I like that. – I like that, too. But I don’t like…

Wow.
要给你来点吃的么 厨房♥一直开着
Can I get you anything? The kitchen’s always open.
来点烈酒吧
How about a stiff drink?
你该睡会儿
You should get some sleep.
这是你的睡衣 我马上回来
Here are your pajamas. I’ll be right back.
哦 看 朱迪 看 看这儿
Look, Judy. Look over there.
看 看那儿 我知道
Look over there. I know.
看 看那 那有个独木舟 啊哈 真的
Look over there. There’s a canoe. Yeah, it’s true.
看 有个食火鸡
Look, there’s an emu!
看他 – 嘘
Look at him! – Shoo!
圣诞老人 – 斯加特·卡尔文
Santa? – Scott Calvin.
我给你拿了些可可来 – 不用了 谢谢
I brought you some cocoa. – No, thanks.
我的独门秘方 花了1200年才研制成功
My own recipe. Took me 1,200 years to get it right.
1200年 – 没错
1,200 years? – That’s right.
我得说 按你这年纪 你保养得实在是太好了
You know, I must say, you look pretty good for your age.
谢谢 不过我最近在和人约会呢
Thanks, but I’m seeing someone in wrapping.

Okay.

Mmm.

Hmm.
很好喝
This is good.
真的很好喝
This is really good.
不要太热 多加巧克力 晃动 但不能搅拌
Not too hot, extra chocolate, shaken, not stirred.
你看上去有点不安
You look distressed.
不安 我已经大大超过不安了
Distressed? I’m way past distressed.
为什么呢 – 因为我在和一个精灵讲话
Why’s that? – I’m talking to an elf!
而我很久以前已经不相信圣诞老人了
And I stopped believing in Santa Claus a long time ago.
没什么可奇怪的 大多数的成年人相信不了魔法
That’s not surprising. Most grownups can’t believe in magic.
就那么…随着年岁的增长消失了
It just sort of grows out of them.
你是一个很善解人意的小精灵
Look, you’re a nice little elf.
谢谢 – 不过这是个梦
Thanks. – But this is a dream.
我是说 这很棒 有没有北极熊 在下面指挥交通
I mean, this is fabulous. Is that a polar bear directing traffic down there?
我… 我看到了 可是我不信
I see it, but I don’t believe it.
你没理解重点 – 重点是什么
You’re missing the point. – What is the point?
看到的不是你相信的 你相信的就是你看到的
Seeing isn’t believing, believing is seeing.
孩子们不需要看到这个地方 才知道这个地方存在
Kids don’t have to see this place to know that it’s here.
他们就是…知道
They just know.
你该休息了 晚安 先生
Well, you should get some rest. Good night, sir.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
起床了 懒虫
Wake up, sleepy!
快点 起床
Come on, get up!
爸爸 嗯
Dad! – Mmm.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
起来 爸爸 起来
Come on, Dad, come on!
你应该来看看这些漂亮的玩具
See all the neat toys!
别摇我了 查理 – 快 快起来 快
Stop shaking me, Charlie. – Come on, get up, get up!
好的 – 快点 圣诞节早上了
Okay. – Come on, it’s Christmas morning.
好的 去 去煮点咖啡 – 快起来 爸爸 快起来
Great! Go make some coffee. – Come on, Dad, let’s go!
好的 好的
Okay.
你还好吗 爸爸 – 嗯 还好 还好
Are you okay, Dad? – Yeah. Just fine, just fine.
你心脏病发么? 我懂心肺复苏法
Are you having a heart attack? I know CPR.
没事 我只是…
No, I was just…
S·C – 是的 圣诞老人
S.C. – Yeah, Santa Claus.
嘿 和你的名字开头字母一样的 爸爸
Hey. Same initials as your name, Dad.
斯加特·卡尔文
Scott Calvin.
什么
What?
噢 查理 宝贝 圣诞快乐
Oh, Charlie! Merry Christmas, honey.
玩的高兴么 – 很好 玩的最高兴的一次了
Did you have a good time? – Great time! The best!
太好了 哦 斯加特 漂亮的睡衣 非常喜庆
Great. Scott, nice P.J.s. Very festive.
从哪来的 – 我不知道
Where’d you get them? – I don’t know.
朱迪给你的
Judy gave them to you.
朱迪 真的

– Judy. Really. – Who?
北极的那个 哦 圣诞老人的一个助手
Up at the North Pole. – Ah. One of Santa’s little helpers.
昨天晚上 爸爸和我 坐了飞行的驯鹿
Last night, Dad and me ❤went with the flying reindeer.
真的很好玩 妈妈 爸爸是圣诞老人 拉里带我参观了工厂
It was really neat, Mom. Dad was Santa, and Larry showed me the workshop.
你知道他们在哪做玩具的吗
You know, where they make all the toys?
谢谢你…
Gee, thanks for
让他这么脚踏实地 – 是的
keeping his feet on the ground. – You bet.
宝贝 你先去车里等一会儿 好吗 我马上过来
Honey, you go wait in the car for a minute. I’ll be right there.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
拜拜 爸爸 谢谢你带我去北极 度过了一个愉快的夜晚
Bye, Dad. Thanks for a great night at the North Pole.
那…
So…
你跟他讲了什么 什么也没讲
What have you been telling him? – Nothing.
只是…我做了一个很诡异的梦
It’s just… I had this really strange dream
我… 我肯定是把梦告诉他了
and I must’ve told him all about it.
等一下
Wait.
查理 – 斯加特
Charlie. – Scott.
嗨 爸爸 – 漂亮的睡衣
Hi, Dad. – Nice jammies.
谢谢 关于你在屋里说的事
Thanks. About what you said in the house…
谁带你参观了工厂 – 精灵
Who showed you the workshop? – The elf.
我怎么得到这身睡衣的 – 我告诉你了 朱迪给你的
How’d I get the pajamas? – I told you. Judy.
哦 等等
Oh, wait, wait.
朱迪是昨天饭店里 那个女服务员的名字
Judy was the name of the waitress at the restaurant last night.
某个女服务员给你睡衣 – 到底发生什么事了
Some waitress gave you pajamas? – What’s this all about?
爸爸带我去了北极 拉里带我参观了工厂
Dad took me to the North Pole, and Larry showed me the workshop.
北极 – 是的 爸爸是新的圣诞老人
The North Pole! – Yeah. Dad’s the new Santa.
原来的圣诞老人从屋顶上摔下来了 爸爸穿上了他的衣服
The regular Santa fell off the roof and Dad put on the suit.
查理 我们回家讨论这个问题
Charlie, we’ll discuss this at home.
条款 圣诞条款
The clause. The Santa Clause.
只是一个梦
It’s just a dream.
那样的事情是不会发生的
Stuff like that doesn’t happen.
算了吧 只是个梦
It was a dream. Come on!
我不♥穿♥睡衣的 通常我裸睡 全♥裸♥ 哈
I don’t even wear pajamas. Normally I sleep naked. Buck naked! Ha!
早上好 麦格劳恩夫人 玛丽·凯瑟琳
Morning, Mrs. McGloin. Mary Catherine.
眼睛往前看 玛丽·凯瑟琳
Eyes front, Mary Catherine!
有时候穿拳击短裤
Sometimes boxer shorts. You know.
所以 记住了 孩子们
So, remember, kids,
没有比三♥级♥烧伤更痛苦的事情了
there is nothing more painful than third degree burns.
谢谢 奥哈拉消防员
Well, thank you, Fireman O’Hara.
我想全班同学都想通过我说句…
And I think the whole class will join me in saying
为你的同事感到遗憾
sorry about your partner.
好了 现在是时候 让我们的精神病医师上场了
Well, perhaps this is a good time to bring up the psychiatrist.
查理 你来介绍一下你的…
Charlie, would you like to introduce your…
米勒医生
Dr. Miller!
能让我爸爸先上么
Can I ask Dad to go first?
如果你这么想的话 查理
Well, if that’s how you feel, Charlie.
他就是这么想的 尼尔 快来 毛衣不错嘛 伙计
That’s how he feels, Neal. Come on. Nice sweater, buddy.
这是我的爸爸 斯加特·卡尔文 他有一份很好的工作
This is my dad, Scott Calvin. He’s got a really neat job.
谢谢 查理 – 我爸爸是圣诞老人
Thank you, Charlie. – My dad is Santa Claus.
哦 孩子
Oh, boy.
我想他要说的是 我看上去像圣诞老人
I think what he means is, I’m like Santa Claus.
我们都很愿意为别人付出 我们都活得很开心
We’re both giving, we’re both jolly,
我们都努力工作 一年一天
and we both work very hard one day a year.
哦 孩子 – 爸爸 我不是这个意思
Oh, boy! – That’s not what I mean, Dad.
听着 在平安夜 我爸爸把圣诞老人推下了屋檐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!