You’re Jacob Holland who befriended a beast,
你救了我的命
saved me life,
一路带我们到了朗姆椒岛
and led us all the way to Rum Pepper Island.
我们到了
We made it.
小红只能游到这里了
This is as far as Red goes.
德格莫尔海域之外对它来说并不安全
Won’t be safe for her beyond the Dregmorr,
我们可以搭上过往的船只
but we can flag a passing ship.
然后呢
And then what
然后我会带你回盖尔斯托 不是吗
Well, then I’ll, uh, take you to Guelston, won’t I
那你呢
And what about you
盖尔斯托只是个居身之地
Guelston is a place.
不是家
It ain’t a family.
我不要回去 你也别回那船上
I ain’t going back there, and you ain’t going back on that ship.
所以你只有我了
So all you have is me.
我也只有你
And all I have is you.
听起来没那么糟
And that don’t sound so bad.
所以你觉得呢
So, what do you say
我们该试试吗
Should we give it a go
你是说…
You mean, uh…
像家人一般
You mean, like a family
当然
Sure.
我不知道
I-I don’t know.
也许如果我们假装够久的话 就会像真的了
Maybe if we pretend long enough, it could feel real
算了 太蠢了
Never mind. It’s stupid.
怎么 你是想象 我们住在农场什么的吗
What, are you picturing us on a farm or something
我说“算了” 你这蠢驴
I said “never mind,” ya donkey.
算了
So never mind.
就是 我觉得…
It’s just I-I don’t think I’m–
你耳朵聋了吗
You got something in your ears
好吧
All right, all right.
我们最好收拾收拾东西
Well, guess, uh, we’d better pack up.
姑娘 这是一场奇异的经历
Well, girl, this has been an improbable adventure.
我感谢你所做的一切 但是
And I thank you for all you’ve done, but, uh,
现在该回家了
it’s time to go home now.
我保证我不会再猎捕海兽了
And I promise I’ll never hunt sea monsters again.
不再猎捕海兽
No more monster hunting!
稍等
Hang about.

Okay.
再也不了
No more!
再也不了
No more!
天啊
Jeez!
听着 你明白我想表达的意思吧
Look, you understand the point I’m trying to make here, right
这是象征性姿态
It’s a… It’s a symbolic gesture.
我觉得它明白了
-I think she understands.
好吧
All right, then.
该回家了
Time to go home.
去吧 姑娘
Go on, girl.
回家吧
Go home.
小红
Red
小红
Red!
不好
Oh no.
(帝王号♥)
来搭把手
Need a hand here.
小红 听我说
Red, listen to me.
你走吧
Just leave.
不必跟他们冲突
This doesn’t have to be a fight.
不 小红走吧
-No, Red. Go.
-走吧 小红别搭理他们 -小红 我们走吧
-Go on, Red. Just leave them be. -Red, we have to go.
求你了
Please!
不 小红不要
No, Red! No!
小红 回来
Red! Come back!
全体武装
All hands, to arms!
开火
Fire away!
梅茜
Maisie!
不 小红 停下
No, Red! Stop!
梅茜
Maisie!
梅茜
Maisie!
你没事吧 丫头
Are you all right, lass
小红没事吧
Is Red okay
继续进攻
Hold fast!
别过来 畜生
Stay back, beast.
别伤害她
Leave her be.
是红焰魔
It’s the Red Bluster.
畜生送上门了
The beast is delivered!
不 丫头
No, lass.
我们没办法了
There’s nothing to be done.
它不必这么做
She doesn’t have to do this.
它必须如此
Yes, she does.
准备好上帝之手
Ready the Hand of God!
现在是算账的时候了
Now is the reckoning.
为了所有牺牲之士
For all who’ve been lost,
我要击败你 魔头
I strike at thee, devil!
别抗争了
Don’t fight.
你会让毒液流得更快
You’ll make the poison flow faster.
我不想你死 现在还不是时候
I don’t want you to die. Not yet.
我要让你挂于白石城♥堡♥ 永生不朽
Not till you’ve been immortalized at Castle Whiterock.
船长 最好还是让毒药完全发挥效力
Captain, might be wiser to let the poison finish the job.
不 莎拉
No, Sarah.
我对国王和王后做了承诺
I made a promise to the king and queen.
但我并不担心
But I’d not worry.
它没有打斗的力气了
There’s no fight left in it.
是的
Yes, there is.
扬起船帆
Raise the studding sails!
右舷有情况 船长是只小船
To starboard, Captain. It’s a boat!
等等
Hold!
神啊
By the powers…
雅各布
Jacob.
这样啊
I see.
真是精彩的故事 雅各布
That’s quite a story, Jacob.
猎人与海兽♥交♥了朋友
The hunter what befriended a beast. Hmm.
海兽夺走了我的眼睛
The beast what took me deadlight.
你对此有什么说辞呢 雅各布
What am I to make of ye, Jacob
我和海兽
That thing and I,
达成了…
we, uh, had, uh,
共识
an understanding.
休战
A truce. Hmm
但没有战争就没有休战
But there cannot be a truce without war.
无论你们发生什么故事 都不可阻挡数百年的战争
Whatever happened out there is nothing against hundreds of years of war.
我一直都知道自己的身份 雅各布
I’ve always known what I was, Jacob.
我是船长的子孙后代
I’m the son of a captain, who was the son of a captain.
我们天生就是为了战斗 那就战到底
And if we are born to fight, then by God, let’s fight.
我们会面临考验 实现丰功伟绩
That we may be tested and find our greatness.
所以我问你 雅各布 我的儿子
So I ask you, Jacob, my son,
你要与我作敌吗
are you my enemy
放它走
Let her go!
她浑身是劲
She’s all vinegar.
放松 丫头
Easy, lass. Easy.
好了
There you go.
你要帮帮小红
You need to help Red.
她是我们的朋友
She’s our friend.
对不起
I’m sorry.
她需要休息
She needs her rest.
我会把你送回盖尔斯托
I’ll get you back to Guelston.
你会安稳度日
You’ll be safe.
一生幸福
You’ll have a good, long life.
但首先我们要去白石城♥堡♥
But first,we’ll pay a visit to Castle Whiterock.
会晤国王和王后
We have a date with the king and queen.
雅各布 我想你需要喝一杯
Jacob, I imagine you could use a drink.
欢迎回家 小伙子
Welcome home, lad.
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
见到你真好
So good to see you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!