船长
Captain.
-船长 -他醒了
-Captain. -He’s coming to.
船长
Captain! Captain!
船长 后帆已经破裂主帆也已受损
Captain, the mizzen’s in splinters, and I don’t like the main.
我们的船无法战斗了
She can’t fight.
等船修好我们再回来找焰魔
Then we’ll come back for the Bluster when she can.
-修理应该不会花太久… -设定好回三桥镇的航线
-Repairs shouldn’t take too– -Set a course for Three Bridges.
我们回家
We’re going home.
要想自己好
If you know what’s good for ya,
那就离船长远点
you’ll keep clear of the captain.
他当时离红魔头就咫尺之间
He was close enough to smell that red devil.
但如果他剥不了焰魔的皮 他肯定就会扒了我们的皮
But if he can’t have the Bluster’s hide, he’ll have ours, to be sure.
这里怎么 像海尔加德海沟一样死气沉沉
Why, it’s gloomy as the Helgard trenches in here.
我们在这次狩猎中 拿下了一些名副其实的海兽
We’ve taken some right proper monsters on this hunt,
皇室会付给我们相应的报酬
and the royals will pay us accordingly.
然后我们会再度归来 拿下红魔头
And then we’ll come back, and we’ll take that red devil.
我们能打败它吗 雅各布 人们说焰魔有掀海之势
Can we beat it, Jacob They say the Bluster moves the very sea.
是的 人们还说它的眼睛能射出火球
Aye, and it shoots fireballs out of its eyes, they say.
足以让人丧胆亡魂
It’s enough to make your knees wobble.
但我完全不怕 因为我乘着势不可挡号♥与各位同肩
But I ain’t afraid, ’cause I’m on the Inevitable with you lot.
这艘船捕获的海兽比其他任何船都多
This ship has taken more of them beasts than any other,
船只满身伤痕就可以证明
and she’s got the scars to prove it.
我们也是 雅各布
As do we, Jacob!
是的
Aye.
猎人的每一道伤疤 都代表一条被拯救的生命
And every hunter’s scar is a life saved.
第一次出海的商船水手
A merchant sailor on their first voyage.
一位母亲
A mother.
一个儿子
A son.
所有猎人都死于同一件事
All hunters die of the same thing.
对 死于身为猎人
Aye, being a hunter.
没错 死于身为猎人
That’s right. Being a hunter.
但每个猎人都死有重于泰山
But every hunter dies a great death.
因为每个猎人都生有如遇
Because every hunter lives a great life!
雅各布
-Jacob!
船长想跟你谈谈
Captain would like a word.
说到死有重于泰山
Speaking of dying a great death.
很高兴认识你 雅各布
Nice knowing you, Jacob!
我们会经常深情想念你的
We’ll think of you often and fondly.
你想见我吗 船长
You wanted to see me, Captain
坐下
Sit.
船长 我们会拿下焰魔的
Captain, we’ll get the Bluster.
我们现在知道它在哪里 你会报仇雪恨的
We know where it is now, and you will have your revenge.
只是我很遗憾不是今天
I’m… I’m just sorry it wasn’t today.
雅各布 我对那个恶兽恨之入骨
Jacob, I hate that devil with every fiber in me being,
但拯救吉姆·尼克伯恩斯 是正确的选择
but saving Jim Nicklebones was the right thing to do.
你今天给我指引了正确的方向
You steered me right today.
很高兴你这么想
Well, I’m… I-I’m glad you see it that way.
我们回家 拿到赏金修理船只
So we’ll go home, collect our bounty, and repair the ship.
然后回来找那个畜生 让它下地狱
And we’ll come back for that beast and bring hell down upon it.
然后呢
And then what
我离开势不可挡号♥之后
What is to become of the Inevitable
这船会是什么结局
after I’m gone
经过战斗和磨损
Through battle and wear,
从这艘船下水的那天起 每根横梁 每块木板和每根支柱
every beam, block, and spar has been replaced
都被替换了
since the day she was launched.
但这船依然挺立
Yet she lives on.
永恒不衰
It’s an eternal thing.
但我不是
But I am not.

Come.
(奥古斯特·克罗三世)
这是我的成就
Here is my greatness.
还有我父亲的成就
My father’s before me,
还有他父亲的成就
and his father’s before him.
在我们拿下红焰魔那天
On the day we take the Red Bluster,
我将作为船长做最后一次记录
I will make me last entry as captain.
之后就是你来书写伟绩了
Then it’ll be your time.
把你从海里救起的那天我就知道了
I’ve known it since the day I pulled you from the sea.
你已经在海上漂泊好几天了
You’d been out there for days.
但你内心充满力量 雅各布
But there was something in you, Jacob.
永不湮灭的火
A fire that wouldn’t die.
我抱着你的时候
Then I held you,
我就知道
and I knew.
命运带给我一个儿子
The fates had brought me a son.
终有一天你会成为势不可挡号♥的船长
And that one day, you would be captain of the Inevitable.
你发现我的那天
The day you found me,
我发誓我会尽我所能 保护人们免受恶魔侵害
I swore I would do everything in my power to keep people safe from them demons.
如果你给我这艘船 我定会接手
If you would grant me this ship, I would accept,
荣幸之至
and it would be my honor.
我的好孩子
My boy.
你会做出一番大事业
You’re gonna do great things.
势不可挡号♥ 势不可挡号♥回来了
It’s the Inevitable! The Inevitable’s back!
-快看 -真漂亮
-Look! -What a sight!
我敢说他们猎杀无数 满载而归
Bet she’s got a belly full of bones! The Inevitable!
终于回家真是太好了
It’s good to be home at last,
但恐怕我们只是短暂停留
but it will be a short stay, I’m afraid.
天一亮 克罗船长就会去 拜访国王和王后
Captain Crow will visit the king and queen at first light.
等船只整修完毕
And when the ship is ready,
我们就去猎杀海兽
we’ll be off to kill a monster!
我们要去追捕红焰魔
-We’re going after the Red Bluster!
所以如果这是我在三桥镇的最后一夜
So if this be our last visit to Three Bridges,
我希望可以正经好好爽一爽
I expect some right, proper debauchery!
让一让 为猎人让路
Go on, then. Make way for the hunters.
让路 各位
Here we go, mates!
为这兽角 皇室会出高价赏金 所以我们请各位喝酒
The Crown will pay well for them horns. -So the drinks are on us!
今晚不醉不归 水手们
No one goes thirsty tonight, swabbies!
来吧
Come on, then!
克罗船长是英雄 捕尽海兽为大家
大炮长枪争相用 猎杀海兽不手软
身施长技围剿海兽
大炮鱼叉毫不手软
割下海兽之角
没人为那海兽哀悼
为猎人高唱赞歌♥ 一刻也别停
因为猎人生有如遇 死有重于泰山
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello.
我叫梅茜
Me name’s Maisie.
梅茜·布伦布尔
Maisie Brumble.
很高兴认识你
Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
你是雅各布·霍兰德 曾在两天之内
And you’re Jacob Holland, who once killed four
杀死了四头海兽
of them beasts in a span of two days.
这是真的吗
Is it true you done that
两天四头
Four in two days
别相信你听到的一切 小姑娘 两天四头
Don’t believe everything you hear, lass. Four in two days
是五头
It was five.
我听说…
I heard…
我听说曾经有一段时间 海兽会直接来到岸边
I heard there was a time them beasts used to come right up to shore,
把妇人从自家蔬菜地里衔出
pluck a lady right out of her veggie patch,
一口吞掉
and swallow her up!
但因为猎人这种情况一去不回了
But not no more. And it’s ’cause of the hunters.
要我说 没有比这更高尚的职业了
There’s not a nobler profession, I says.
我出身于猎人世家
I come from a long line of hunters meself.
是吗
Is that so
是的 我的父母是长枪手 他们曾在君主号♥上服役
Aye. Me parents were lancers. They served on the Monarch.
君主号♥
The Monarch.
所以他们…
-So they’re…

-Aye.
猎人就是这样 不是吗
That’s just the way for a hunter, ain’t it
生有如遇 死有重于泰山
You live a great life and die a great death.
来吧
Huh. Come on.
那是谁在照顾你
So, uh, who’s looking after you then
我住在盖尔斯托附近的一家孤儿院
I’m staying at a children’s home in Guelston, up the way.
只是我没有乖乖待着
Except I ain’t staying exactly.
我跑出来了
I’m on the run, you see.
我不会回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!