完蛋
Oh bloody hell.
你差点害死我
You could’ve killed me!
我差点害死你
Wha… I could have killed you
你说反了吧 丫头
You got it backwards, lass.
我本来有很好的机会杀掉它 但都被你搞砸了
I had it dead to rights, and you bollocksed it up.
很好的机会
Dead to rights
那我一定是看错打斗形势了
I must have been watching a different fight.
要是你当时不切断绳索 我们现在根本不用打斗
We wouldn’t have been fighting at all if you hadn’t cut them lines.
是我们一起切断的
We cut them lines.
不 是你切断绳索的
No, you cut them lines.
你并没有阻止我 对吧
You didn’t stop me, did ya
那不一样
That’s not the same thing.
不是吗
Isn’t it
不是
No, it isn’t.
我们得找个地方躲躲
We’d best find shelter.
补充体力
Get your strength.
明天一早我们就离开
We’re leaving in the morning.
(《克罗船长传奇和势不可挡号♥》)
书上说海兽以前会上岸
Me book says the beasts used to come right up to shore.
哪里都不安全
That nowhere was safe.
是真的吗
Is that true
当然是真的
Of course it’s true.
你亲眼所见
You saw it
是我出生前的事 但人人都知道这是事实
It was before my time, but everyone knows it’s true.
要是海兽没有人们说得那么可怕呢
What if them things ain’t as bad as they say
海洋是它们的家
I mean, the sea is their home.
是我们主动追捕的 不是吗
We went after her, didn’t we
如果我们不打扰它们呢
What if we just left ’em alone
我们追杀它们 是因为它们先杀了人类
We kill them because they kill us.
需要我提醒你 海兽之一夺走了你父母的生命吗
Do I need to remind you that one of them things took your parents
难道他们就该干脆不理睬那些怪物
Should they have just left the monsters alone
我…
I… don’t know.
不知道
Oh, you are lost, girl.
你头脑不清楚了 姑娘
你的父母英勇就义
Your parents died heroes.
我想相信这点
I want to believe that,
但也许英雄也会犯错
but maybe you can be a hero and still be wrong.
你在…
-You’re not making–
-你在胡说八道 -小红为什么会吞掉我们
-You’re not making any sense. -Why did Red swallow us
噢 小红是吗
Oh, “Red,” is it
它是个女孩子
She, not it.
我认为是的 我想她在保护我们 不受克罗船长的伤害
I think it’s a she, and I think she was protecting us from Crow.
别往那只怪兽脸上贴金了
You’re giving that beast way too much credit.
他用枪指着你 他…
-He was pointing a gun at you, and he–
他是用枪指着你 我挡在中间而已
-He was pointing it at you, through me.
因为你切断了他们的绳索
Because you cut them lines.
我不想吵架 好吗
I don’t wanna argue about it, all right
因为我不想吸引这座岛上的
‘Cause I don’t want to attract any of the multitude of monsters
任何怪物
on this island,
如果你不切断他们的绳索 我根本不会深陷此地
that, that I wouldn’t be on if you hadn’t cut them lines!
那我们不吵架
So we’re not arguing
要做什么
So what are we doing
我要去收集物资
I’m going to gather supplies.
我要带你回到盖尔斯托 等我回到船上
I’ll take you to Guelston, and when I get back to the ship,
我们要收拾自己闯下的烂摊子
we’ll finish what we started.
不要在外面被杀死
Don’t… get killed out there.
这我不敢保证
I won’t make any promises.
雅各布
Jacob.
答应我
Promise.
好吧
All right.
我保证
I promise.
船长
Captain,
海兽不见了
the beast is gone.
我们不能待在这里
We can’t stay out here.
那东西带走了雅各布
That thing took Jacob.
我和你一样对它恨之入骨
And I want it dead same as you,
但如果不能到达港口 我们会沉船的
but we’ll founder if we don’t get to port.
船只漏水比我们排水要快
She’s making more water than we can pump out.
而我们的堵漏垫不断滑落
And the patch we fothered keeps slipping.
如果我们在这里再呆下去 我们就完了
If we stay out here much longer, we’ll be sunk.
设定航线 去穆克什岛
Shape a course for Mukesh Island.
-但最近的港口是… -穆克什岛
-But the closest port is– -Mukesh!
要么去穆克什岛 要不沉入海底
It’ll be Mukesh by thunder, or the ocean floor.
你是打算拜访格温·巴特比吗
Would you be planning a visit to Gwen Batterbie, by any chance
船长 她的代价太高昂了
Captain, her wares come at too steep a price.
和她这样的人立约是违反猎人准则的
To make covenant with the likes of her is against the hunter’s code.
管他什么准则 什么也别想阻碍我复仇
Blast whatever code would bar me my revenge!
没有什么特权可以凌驾于我之上
There be no charter over me own.
我会用巴特比的方法 不惜一切代价
I’ll use Batterbie’s methods. I’ll do whatever it takes.
如果有必要
I’d cleave the very sea
我将劈开大海 毁掉一切海洋生物
and destroy everything that swims, scuttles, or bobs if I have to.
我就是要复仇
But I’ll have vengeance.
我要复仇
I’ll have vengeance.
拉动船帆进入新航道
Trim the sails for a new course!
扬帆起航
Keep her full and by!
嘿 小家伙
-Hey, little guy.
这些小东西没那么可怕
These things ain’t so bad.
你在做什么
What are you doing
我…
I, uh…
我怕我说得那些话会惹你生气
I’m afraid anything I say will upset you.
你说得对
You’re probably right.
别动
Just don’t move.
对不起
I’m sorry,
但我一直想养只宠物
but I’ve always wanted a pet.
那可不是宠物
That’s not a pet.
那是只怪物 我们不能留下
It’s a monster, and we’re not keeping it.
但我已经给它起了名字
But I already named it.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
小蓝
Blue.
你管那个叫小红 你管这个叫小蓝
You named that one Red. You named this one Blue.
我们再待久一点 想吃掉我们的怪物就凑齐一条彩虹了
We stay much longer, and we’ll have a rainbow of critters that wanna eat us.
但它好可爱
But he’s so cute!
看看这张脸
Look at this face.
我们俩对可爱的定义不同
You and I have a different idea of cute.

No!
等我们回到盖尔斯托
When we get to Guelston,
我会给你买♥♥只猫 你可以叫它小灰或者小白
I’ll get you a cat, and you can name it Grey or White.
或者小姜黄 如果你喜欢
Ginger, if you like.
你这么年轻 不该这么刻薄
You’re too young to be this mean.
你这么大了 不该有这么幼稚的想法
And you’re too old to be giving in to childish temptations.
想要养宠物可不幼稚
It ain’t childish to want a pet.
很多人都养宠物
Lots of people have pets.
宠物不会在你嘴里产卵
Not pets that will lay eggs in your mouth
然后从胸腔里孵化出来
that hatch and burst out through your chest cavity!
你说得好具体
That is so specific.
我见识过不少东西 好吗
Well, I seen some things, all right
重点是我们不知道它什么脾性
Point is we don’t know what he’d do.
我们对这座岛一无所知
We don’t know anything about this island,
我们只有尽快离开
except we’ve got to get off it, by thunder!
最好快跑
Best be going.
也许它们只是与我们亲近 像鹅一样
Maybe they’re bonded to us, like geese.
我担心的是它们的妈妈
It’s the mother goose I’m worried about.
妈妈来了 快跑丫头
There she is. Come on, lass.
抓住船舵
Hold the rudder.
如果我们能赶到朗姆椒岛 我们就能找到船只
If we can make it to Rum Pepper Island, we’ll be able to flag a ship.
德格莫尔海里有许多海兽 但别担心
The Dregmorr is thick with monsters, but don’t worry.
如果怪物出现在我们方圆一公里内 我就能感知到
If there’s one of them things within a mile of us, I’ll sense it.
也许我感知失调了
May be a little off my game here.
雅各布
Jacob!
坚持住 梅茜
Hold on, Maisie!
梅茜
Maisie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!