You stowed away
我溜上船了
I stowed away.
你竟然偷溜上船了
You stowed away.
我…
Uh, I…
是的
Yeah.
我们把你送去最近的港口
Well, we’re dropping you off at the nearest port.
我们要去追捕焰魔 不能任由孩子胡闹
We’re going after the Bluster. -We can’t have a kid mucking about.
这是谁
-What’s this
我叫梅茜·布伦布尔
The name’s Maisie Brumble,
但你不需要介绍
but you need no introduction.
你曾被整个吞下
You’ve been swallowed whole,
射穿心脏 筋骨折断
shot through the heart, and cut to pieces.
但恶兽不会吃你 地狱不会将你带走 英雄在此
But the worms won’t eat you, and hell won’t take you, so here you are!
你就是有史以来第二厉害猎兽船上
The right, proud commander of the second-greatest hunting ship
引以为傲的船长
what ever sailed.
第二厉害
Second-greatest
那我想问哪个是最厉害的
Which then, may I ask, is the greatest
我偏向君主号♥
I’m partial to the Monarch,
因为那是我父母服役的船舰
for it’s the ship me parents served on.
这样啊
I see.
他们英勇就义了 是吗
Then they died heroes, didn’t they
是的
Aye.
我喜欢这个孩子
I like this kid.
-她浑身是劲 -但是 船长…
-She’s all vinegar. -But, C-Captain–
莎拉 你能不能好心照顾她
Sarah, be good enough to take her in, would you
好的 船长
Aye, Captain.
恭喜 未来船长
Congratulations, Captain Someday.
你在这儿睡
Sleep there.
你是莎拉·夏普
You’re… Sarah Sharpe.
书上说没有大副比…
They say no first mate is more loyal than–
够了
That’s enough.
我听过你的一番演讲了 小姐
I’ve heard your speeches, Miss.
我的一番演讲让我留在这艘船上
My speeches kept me on this boat.
你留在这艘船上是因为 克罗船长不会停船放你下去
You’re on this boat because Captain Crow won’t stop to put you off it.
狩猎就是一切
The hunt is all.
所以你就绝对服从他吧
So give him your absolute obedience.
或者就自寻死路吧
Or fall on that yourself,
因为我会带给你比死亡更可怕的惩罚
because I’ll visit worse than death on ya.
你好厉害
You’re amazing.
(德格莫尔海)
我们昨晚经过了朗姆椒岛
We passed Rum Pepper Island in the night.
我们到了德格莫尔海
We’ve reached the Dregmorr.
是的 我们很快就会找到那东西
Aye, and we’ll find that thing soon enough.
不知道我是不是需要再大一点的
I wonder if I might need something a little… larger
嘿 你那把刀是哪来的
Hey, where’d you get that knife
莎拉给我的 因为我现在是猎人了
Sarah gave it to me, ’cause I’m a hunter now.
-猎人该上♥床♥睡觉了 -但我太激动睡不着
-A hunter who needs to go to bed. -But I’m too much awake to sleep.
我和克罗船长同在势不可挡号♥上
I’m on the Inevitable with Captain Crow.
书中的图画在我眼前栩栩如生
Them pictures in me books come to life,
追寻血腥复仇
and exacting bloody revenge!
去好好休息
Go, get your rest.
是的 船长
Aye, Captain.
我们要杀了那海兽 是不是
We’s gonna kill that thing, ain’t we
人们会为我们制♥作♥雕像
And they’ll make statues of us.
会杀掉它的 快去
We’ll kill it, all right. Now get!
我能应付那些海兽
The monsters, I can handle.
但那小孩会是我的克星
But that one, she’ll be the death of me.
你会记起猎人的法则 法则将所有古往今来的猎人
You’ll recall the hunter’s code binds us to all who come before
都凝结在一起
and all who come after.
我在她身上看到了火焰
I see a fire in her.
与你身上的一样
Same fire I saw in you.
警醒船员
Beat to quarters!
做好船只准备
Let’s have her ready!
今天就是复仇之日
Today’s the day we do what we do!
做好战斗准备
Fighting trim!
拉起主帆
Clew up fore a’ main!
鱼叉手们 把飞镖系好 我们要勾住海兽
Harpooners, tie off them darts! We’re going for a sleigh ride!
用力拉
Heave away!
扶稳
Brace!
大海送予我们黑暗之物 我们就还治其人之身
The ocean has sent us its worst, and we’ll send it right back.
炮手们 做好射火球准备
Carcass shot if you please, gunners!
保护舷侧
Protect our broadside.
好了 各位猎兽者
All right, ya fish killers!
我们一路过来就是为了好好打一场…
We come all this way for a proper fight and–
雅各布
Jacob!
这是怎么回事
What’s happening
梅茜 回你的房♥间去
Maisie, get back to your room!
快去
-Go.
离窗户远点
Stay away from the window.
快点 小伙子
Hurry, lad!
开火
Fire!
我们的机会来了 上鱼叉
Now’s our chance!Spears!
我们勾住了它 现在要把它的力气耗光
We got it hooked. Now we’ll wear it down.
扬起全帆 梅莉诺小姐
Full sail, Ms. Merino!
调整帆布 解开帆索
Square the yards! Get it off the pins!
它将与风对抗 直至耗尽全力
It’ll fight the very wind till there’s no fight left in it.
跑吧 你这魔头你的死期不远了
Run, ya devil! And there we’ll be!
船长
Captain
我们抓到你了
We’ve got you now.
船撑不住了
The ship can’t take it.
我们必须切断绳索
We have to cut the lines.
我从不逃避战斗 现在也不会
I’ve never run from a fight, and I won’t start now.
必须如此
We must!
即使它死了 也会把我们拖到海底
Even dead, it’ll drag us to the bottom!
你的死期到了 你这魔头
Time has come for ye, ye devil.
梅茜·布伦布尔 你要是切断绳索 我就把你当懦夫杀了
Maisie Brumble, cut those lines, and I’ll kill you for a coward!
雅各布 阻止她
Jacob, stop her!
雅各布
Jacob!
带她过来
-Bring her to me!
-你要干什么 -我说带她过来
-What are you gonna do -I said bring her to me!
-她只是个孩子 -我命令你
-She’s just a child. -I’m giving you an order!
求你了 船长
Please, Captain.
带她过来
Bring… her… to… me.
雅各布
Jacob!
我们会死在这里吗
Are we gonna die in here
不会
No.
好吧 是的
Well, yeah.
我们会被咬死
Is it gonna chew us,
还是被胃酸慢慢消化
or will we get digested slowly with acids
我不知道 梅茜我也没经历过这些
I don’t know, Maisie. This is all new territory for me.
你不是一辈子都在猎捕这些海兽吗
Haven’t you hunted these things your whole life
我们只会猎杀 姑娘不会研究
We kill ’em, lass. We don’t study ’em.
我想是时候研究一下了
I guess it’s time to start.
雅各布 如果你被吞下去怎么办
Jacob, what if it swallows you
剪断绳子
Cut the rope.
-你要做什么 -我要杀了它
-What are you going to do -I’m gonna kill it.
杀了它 怎么杀
Kill it How
我不知道 我要打起精神 然后随机应变
Well, I don’t know. I just get pumped up and kind of wing it.
我不想想得过于复杂 好吗 我就是要杀了它
I don’t want to overthink this, all right I’m just gonna kill it.
我觉得不靠谱
I don’t know about this.
我是雅各布·霍兰德 记得吗
I’m Jacob Holland, remember,
我两天内杀死了五头海兽
who killed five of them beasts in the span of two days.
这只是一头普通的海兽罢了
And this is just another beast.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way!
恐怕没有了 丫头
Afraid not, lass.
你能从里面杀掉它吗
Well, c-can you kill it from the inside
坚持住 丫头
Hold on, lass.
雅各布
-Jacob!
不 等等
No, wait!
等等 雅各布 不
W-W-Wait, Jacob! No!
住手
Stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!