那边怎么啦
Did you see that?
圣诞公公 你还好吧
Santa! Are you OK?
哦 不 圣诞公公受伤了 那里有人被撞了
-Oh, no! Santa’s hurt! -That guy just got hit.
救命啊 谁来帮帮我
Help, somebody help!
哦 埃尔夫先生 埃尔夫先生 我需要你的帮忙
Oh, Mr Elf, Mr Elf! l need your assistance.
圣诞公公受伤了
Santa’s really hurt!
哦 不 他刚刚突然走出来
Oh, no! He just walked out.
谁会急救 我来 先生
-Anyone know first aid? -l got this under control, sir.
我是 辅助医务生
l’m a… paramedical guy.
埃尔夫先生 等等
Mr Elf, wait up!
那个 你们不需要站在这里 你可以走了
Look, there’s no need for you to stick around. You can get outta here.
行了 走吧 大家 走吧 没什么好看的
All right, move along, eveybody! Move along! There’s nothing to see here!
走开 杂种狗
Get away from me, you mutt!
我要去向圣诞公公的大精灵伊莱告发你
l’m gonna have to report you to Eli, Santa’s head elf.
看看我找到什么了
What have we here?
漂亮 太漂亮了
Nice, vey nice.
救命啊
Help!
你感觉怎么样 老伙计
You all right there, bud?
刚才看你昏倒在这了 也可以说我救了你的命
Gus saw your whole mishap. Could say l saved your life.
我在哪儿
Where am l?
纽约市 曼哈顿 有印象么
New York City. Manhattan. Ring a bell?
我听到的都是铃铛声 都是圣诞铃♥声♥
All l hear is bells. Jingle bells in fact.
来 起来
Come on, let’s get up.
哦 不 圣诞公公在哪条路上来着
Oh, no! Which way was Santa?
谢谢你 恩 那当然
-Thank you for your assistance. -Yeah.
不管怎么说 你可以把我直接送到…
Anyway you could direct me to…
恩 啊 那个 不好意思 我…
Yeah. No, no, l’m in…
我有点急事 伙计 回见
l’m in a bit of a hury, bud. See you around.
对不起
Excuse Me
请问
Pardon me? Pardon me?
我们赶时间 对不起 请问
-We’re in a rush. -Excuse me?
请问 我…
Excuse me? l…
请问 我想你能不能帮帮我
Excuse me? l was hoping you could help me.
我…我想不起来我住哪儿了
You see, l don’t quite remember where l live,
或者其他相关的事情
or anything else for that matter.
可是我隐隐约约记得我应该往北边走
Though l do have a vague recollection that l was supposed to be heading north.
那就乘北线地铁
Then just take the north line.
哦 谢谢你的帮助 你真是个好孩子
Why, thank you for your assistance. You’re a fine young man.
圣诞快乐 额 恩 你也是
-Mery Christmas! -Yeah, Mery Christmas to you, too.
有谁能帮帮我 我在找圣诞公公
Can anyone help me? l’m looking for Santa Claus.
让我看看…
What do we got here?
整个夜晚都被搅了 这真是…
This whole night has been a bust. It’s just…
那是…圣诞快乐
-What is…? -Mery Christmas.
节日快乐
Happy Holidays!
嘿 圣诞快乐
Hey, Mery Christmas.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you vey much. Thank you.

Hey

Hey
这是我的胡子 滚
This is my turf, bud! Scram!
我不想惹麻烦 我还是…把铃铛留下
-l don’t want any trouble, l just… -Leave the bell!
好 好 好 这还差不多
-OK, OK, OK! -Ho, ho, ho!
哼 真不错
Ho. Ho, ho, ho!
圣诞快乐 祝你圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas… Happy Christmas to you.
哈克巴克玩具店
Hucklebuckle Toys?
我去问圣诞公公代理店有没有可以驻店的圣诞老人
Well, the lady at the Santa Claus agency laughed at me
结果被那个女人嘲笑了一顿
when l asked if they had any available store Santas.
我已经说不出这店现在有多么美了 你看
l had no idea how beautiful this store was. Look.
凯特 别给这地方放太多装饰了 好么
Kate, just don’t get too attached to this place, all right?
只要他变成我们的了 马上就会被卖♥♥掉的
lt’ll be up for sale as soon as it’s ours,
然后我们就回洛杉矶去
and then we’re gonna go back to LA.
找点事情做做转移注意力不是蛮好
lt was kind of nice to have an extra project to take my mind off it all.
我之前觉得一个没有小孩的圣诞是多么的可怕
l was kind of dreading the Christmas season without a child.
我知道 亲爱的 来
l know, honey, come here.
来吧 收工了 好么
Come on. Let’s call it a night, OK?
今天一天真忙啊 是啊
-We had a big day. -Yeah.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢 你好
Thank you. Hello.
今天怎么样 早上好好啊
How are you? Morning.
快来看 这个是代理派来的吧
Hey, the agency must have found one.
他简直…太棒了
He’s… perfect.
看亚 雪白的胡须 和善的眼神
Look at him with his beard, and the kind eyes,
还有那个大肚子
and that belly.
啊 呵呵 是啊 我可以稍微减减肥了
Yes. l guess l could stand to lose a few pounds!
笑声也很棒啊 太像了
And the laugh is pretty good. Vey convincing.
亲爱的 干的好 恩姆…
-Great job, honey! -Well…
哇…
Wow…
这里太美了
What a beautiful place this is.
谢谢 这在我们家已经很多年了
Thank you. It’s been in our family for years.
恩 那么您今天就可以开始上班了吧 今天上班
-So, can you start today? -Start?
你难道不是来工作的么
You’re looking for work, right?
额…
Well…
其实这里更像家啊
More like a home, really.
夫人 我是刚来这里的 还有点…
You see, l’m new in town and…
搞不清楚状况
a little disoriented.
我还不知道您的名字呢
l didn’t get your name.
我的名字…
My name…
巴德 他们都叫我巴德
Bud. They call me Bud.
很高兴见到你 巴德
Vey pleased to meet you, Bud.
我是凯特 这位是我老公 詹姆斯
l’m Kate. This is my husband, James.
你好 巴德
Hi, Bud.
那么 这是份什么样的工作呢
Well, what kind of work is it, exactly?
哦 就是驻店圣诞老人
Oh, in-store Santa.
你和孩子们交流
You know, you talk to the kids,
你就问孩子们想要什么样的圣诞礼物
you ask them what they want for Christmas,
然后你听着就可以了
you listen.
哦 那我应该可以胜任的
Oh, that sounds like something l could handle.
太好了 那我们就说定了
-Great! -So, we have a deal.
巴德 如果你喜欢这份工作
Bud, if you’d like the job,
然后你需要找个住的地方的话
and you need a place to stay,
我们还有一个空房♥间 有床
we do have a spare room with a bed in it.
哦 是的 来 我带你去
Yeah, here, let me show you.
我不知道你是不是有自己的装备
l don’t know if you have your own or whatever,
但是 如果你不介意的话
but if you don’t mind,
你可以穿我祖父的旧圣诞套装
we would love for you to wear my grandfather’s old Santa suit.
是啊 会带来好运的 哦 不 我不介意的
-Yeah, for good luck. -Certainly, l don’t mind!
太棒了 那就这样
Great. All right.
那好 圣诞套装就在这个衣橱里
All right, the Santa suit is in this closet.
希望合身
l hope it fits.
你好辛蒂·卡梅伦
Why, hello, Cindy Cramord!
哦 对不起 认错人了
Oh, l’m sorry. Must have been a case of mistaken identity.
富兰克林 你这家伙
Franklin, you animal!
我们周五晚上还开么 我会打给你的
-Are we still on for Friday night? -l’ll call you.
我要去做头发
l’ve gotta go get my hair done.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
谁说我要出去了 我能一起去么
-Who says l’m going anywhere? -Can l come?
好吧 但是要速度
OK, but we have to hury.
快走
Come on.
好了 斯托特太太做头发至少要2个钟头
All right, Ms Stout takes 2 hours to get her hair done.
真搞不懂她 何必呢 反正也看起来像个刺猬
l don’t know why she bothers. She looks like a hedgehog.
什么是刺猬
What’s a hedgehog?
简直就像是量身定做的
lt fits perfectly.
希望巴德能穿的下你爷爷的衣服
l hope your grandpa’s suit fits Bud.
你知道吗
You know
爷爷以前说这套衣服是圣诞公公亲手送给他的
Grandpa Hucklebuckle used to say that Santa himself gave it to him.
我是不是看起来很好笑
Do l look funny?
哦 不不 巴德 你看起来棒极了
No. No. Bud, you look great.
如果我不是已经长大了的话
lf l wasn’t an adult,
我会相信你就是圣诞公公本人的
l’d believe you were Santa himself.
我可不觉得你已经长大了
l don’t think you’re ever too old to believe.
巴德 来试试那张圣诞公公的专座吧
Why don’t you try the chair out, Bud?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!