She-ra
召集我的士兵,必要时我们可以夷平蛇山。
assemble my soldiers, we’ll level snake mountain if need be.
陛下,我知道您的感受,但一小群人要比整个军队更有可能救回阿多拉。
Sire, I know how you feel, but a small group has a better chance of getting adora back than a whole army.
我父亲说得对,陛下。
My father’s right, your majesty.
谁知道骷髅王看到你的士兵来了会对阿多拉做什么。
Who knows what skeletor will do to adora if he sees all your soldiers coming.
听他们说,兰铎国王。
Listen to them, king randor.
男性气概!
He-man!
我有一种奇怪的感觉,他可能会出现。
I had a funny feeling he might show up.
他们又把我女儿从我身边夺走了。
Oh, he-man, they’ve taken my little girl from me again.
请把她找回来。
Please get her back.
我会的,玛莲娜王后。我向你保证。
I will, queen marlena. That, I promise you.
有一架风袭机已经加好油准备起飞了。
There’s a wind raider fueled and ready to go.
那么,让我们行动吧。
Then, let’s move.
嘿,等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
She-ra
She-ra
好了,霍达克。
it’s ready, hordak.
你确定这会把我送回以太坊吗?
You’re sure this will send me back to etheria?
我很确定。
I’m certain of it.
当然,如果你想留在这里…从来没有。我讨厌这个地方。
Of course, if you’d rather remain here… Never. I hate this place.
你们两个,把那女孩带过来。
You two, bring the girl here.
不!不!
No! No!
那你还在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
恐怕计划有变,老朋友。
I’m afraid the plan has been changed, old friend.
我更需要永恒公主而不是你。
I have better use for the Princess of eternia than you.
什么?
What?
现在,抓住他!
Now, get him!
骷髅王,你这个叛徒!
Skeletor, you traitor!
这样他就没事了。
That takes care of him.
现在,公主,我必须决定如何处置你。
And now, Princess, I must decide what to do with you.
呃,她,她晕倒了。
Uh, she’s, she’s fainted.
哈,就像个女人。
Ha, just like a woman.
带她去地牢,臭皮脸。
Take her to the dungeons, fur-face.
我会联♥系♥兰德尔,告诉他我的要求。
I’ll contact randor and tell him my demands.
你真是个漂亮的公主。
You’re sure a pretty Princess.
真可惜我们得去地牢里找你。
It’s too bad we have to look you up in the dungeon.
谢谢夸奖。谢谢。
Thanks for the compliment. Thanks.
嗯?
Huh?
你不能这样对我。
You can’t do this to me.
有意思,我还以为我成功了呢。现在再见。
Funny, I thought I just did it. Bye now.
但我们要去哪里?
But where are we going?
去实验室。
To the lab.
骷髅王要我们对公主随身携带的剑做些测试。
Skeletor wants us to run some tests on this sword the Princess was carrying.
对什么?
What for?
霍达克似乎觉得它很特别。
Hordak seems to think there was something special about it.
真幸运。
That was lucky.
现在,为了扳回一局……为了灰骷髅的荣誉!
Now, to even the odds a little bit… For the honor of grayskull!
她,拉,拉,拉,拉我是她,拉!
She-ra she-ra she-ra I am she-ra!
骷髅王致兰铎国王。骷髅王致兰铎国王。
Skeletor to king randor. Skeletor to king randor.
进来,你这个大傻瓜。
Come in, you royal boob.
骂人不太好。
It’s not nice to call people names.
你是谁,女人?
Who are you, woman?
她叫希拉。
The name’s she-ra.
你也不用再给国王打电♥话♥了。
And you can stop trying to call the king.
我解救了公主。
I’ve freed the Princess.
什么?得到她!
What? Get her!
我的天!你们真爱死我了。
My! You boys are fonivard.
好吧,跳一支舞就完了。
Oh, all right, one dance and that’s it.
现在,你们这些家伙在动脑筋。
Now, you fellows are using your heads.
你这个笨蛋,蜜蜂脑袋。
You nincompoops, bee-brains.
我会亲自照顾她的。
I’ll take care of her myself.
哈!错过了。
Ha! Missed.
等着瞧吧,笨蛋。
Wait for it, bone-brain.
这绝对是你的容貌的进步。
That’s definitely an improvement to your looks.
是她偷了那把剑。
Look, she’s the one who stole the sword.
我会阻止她的。
I’ll stop her.
正殿就在我们前面。
The throne room is just ahead of us.
让我们小心点。
Let’s be careful.
希曼,小心!
He-man, look out!
他们后来怎么样了?
What happened to them?
我有个好主意。
I’ve got a pretty goodidea.
你好,男性气概。很抱歉你错过了所有的乐趣。
Hello, he-man. Sorry you missed all the fun.
那到底是谁?
Who in the world is that?
蒂拉,侍卫,这是我朋友希拉。
Teela, man-at-arms, this is my friend she-ra.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
阿多拉公主呢?
Where’s Princess adora?
呃,她是…哦,她很安全。
Uh, she’s uh… Oh, she’s safe.
对,对,安全。
Right, right, safe.
一个女汉子。
A female he-man.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天。
This is the worst day of my life.
回到以太坊?你不是认真的吧,阿多拉。
Go back to etheria? You can’t be serious, adora.
请试着理解。我爱你们所有人。
Please try to understand. I love you all.
但以太就是我的世界。
But etheria is my world.
我不能就这样把它交给部落。
I can’t just leave it in the hands of the horde.
妈妈,我知道这对你和爸爸来说有多难。
Oh, mother, I know how hard this is for you and father.
但现在我认识了你,等我的世界自♥由♥了,我就可以回来了。
But now that I know of you, I can come back when my world is free.
那要花多长时间?
And how long will that take?
我们还要离开女儿多少年?
How many more years will we be without our daughter?
我不知道,父亲。
I don’t know, father.
但如果这是在部落的引导下的永恒,你能在战斗结束前离开吗?
But if it was eternia under the boot of the horde, could you leave the fight before it was over?
我希望你能留下,但我理解,我为你感到非常非常骄傲。
I wish you could stay, but I understand and I’m very, very proud of you.
哦,爸爸。
Oh, father.
我会想你的,亚当。
I’m gonna miss you, Adam.
我会想你的,非常想你。
Oh, and I’m gonna miss you, a lot.
没有人会想我吗?
Isn’t anybody gonna miss me?
记住,阿朵拉,无论何时你想回来,只要举起剑,叫我的名字。
Remember, adora, whenever you wish to return, just hold up the sword and call my name.
我会的。加油,精灵。
I will. Come on, spirit.
好吧,再见。
Well, goodbye.
我想我们最好去低语树林,幽灵。
I guess we’d better head for whispering woods, spirit.
有人能载王子一程吗?
Can, uh, anyone give a prince a lift?
亚当!如何……什么……我想我可以帮你让叛乱有个好的开始。
Adam! How… what… Oh, I thought I might give you a hand in getting the rebellion off to a big start.
我希望你不介意。
Uh, I hope you don’t mind.
介意吗?我…幽灵,这是什么?
Mind? I… what is it, spirit?
我从来没见过这么多传♥单♥。
I’ve never seen so many flyers.
一定发生了什么事。大的东西。
Something must be happening. Something big.
我们最好快点去呓语树林。
We better get to whispering woods fast.
我getcha。
I getcha.
以灰骷髅的力量…希曼为了灰骷髅的荣誉!
By the power of grayskull… He-man for the honor of grayskull!
她,拉,拉,拉,拉,拉,拉我是她,拉!
She-ra she-ra she-ra she-ra she-ra I am she-ra!
我有力量!
I have the power!
哦,这看起来是双倍麻烦。
Oh, this looks like d-d-double trouble.
She-ra
She-ra
拉,拉,拉,拉
she-ra she-ra she-ra
猫咪,我们走吧。
let’s move, cat.
所以,你领导进攻西墙。
So, you lead the attack on the west wall.
我去东边的墙。
I’ll take the east wall.
那我们呢?
And what about us?
男性气概!She-ra !
He-man! She-ra!
哦,谢天谢地你来了。
Oh, thank goodness you’re here.
我们要进攻明月城♥堡♥,赶走部落。
We’re going to attack castle brightmoon and drive out the horde.
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
现在我们真的准备好面对部落了。
Now we’re really ready for the horde.
站快!如果这是部落的把戏……不,等等。是什么?
Stand fast! If this is a horde trick… No, wait. What is it?
希拉,小心点。
She-ra, be careful.
放松点,大个子。
Easy, big fella.
没关系。
It’s all right.
他们不想伤害我们。
They don’t wanna harm us.
他们想在对抗部落的战斗中帮忙。
They want to help in the battle against the horde.
唷!哦,很好。
Phew! Oh, good.
我想我们可以利用一切可以得到的帮助。
I guess we can use all the help we can get.
但你是怎么知道的?
But how did you know that?
我不确定。就好像我能感受到他们的感受。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!