I don’t have time.
我没有时间
I don’t have time to worry about how it happened.
我没有时间考虑现实是怎么回事
It is what it is.
现实就是现实
We’re genetically engineered to stop aging at 25.
人类的衰老极限被设定为25岁
The trouble is, we live only one more year
问题是 此后我们只能再活一年
unless we can get more time.
除非我们能得到更多时间
Time is now the currency.
时间就是现在的流通货币
We earn it and spend it.
我们挣时间 花时间
The rich can live forever.
有钱人能永远活着
And the rest of us?
至于其他人
I just want to wake up with more time on my hand
我只希望每天早上睁开眼睛
than hours in the day.
我手中的时间比24小时更多
Hey, Mom.
早安 妈妈
You got in late last night.
你昨晚回家好晚
I put in some overtime.
我花了点加班费
Where’d it go?
花在哪了
On you.
给你买♥♥了这个
They drink it in New Greenwich.
新格林威治的人都喝这个
Happy 50th!
50岁生日快乐
Fifty?
我都50了
That’s right.
真快
Twenty-five for the 25th time.
第25个25岁
Oh, I was sure I’d have a grandchild by now.
我本来以为现在肯定能抱孙子了
Here we go.
又来了
Bela’s daughter is always asking about you.
贝拉的女儿总是问起你
Who has time for a girlfriend? Besides, what’s the hurry?
哪来的时间交女朋友 再说 着什么急
What do you got?
你还有多少时间
Three days. Not even.
三天都不到
We owe half that in rent.
一半得拿去付房♥租
Eight for the electric and we’re still late on that loan.
八小时付电费 而且我们还没还贷款
I can make extra on the side, you know.
我能做兼♥职♥赚点外快
I could… What, start fighting?
我可以 怎样 斗时间吗
Nobody wins.
没人是赢家
Yeah.

Remember, I’m not here tonight.
记住 我今晚不在家
I got two days’ work in the garment district.
我得在服装厂上两天工
I know. Meet me at the bus stop tomorrow.
我知道 明天去公交车站接我
After I pay off the loan, I won’t have long.
还完贷款我的时间就不多了
I’ll be there.
我会准时到那
Will…
威尔
I just wouldn’t know what to do if I lost you.
要是失去你我该怎么办
I’m late.
我要迟到了
Let me give you 30 minutes so you can have a decent lunch.
让我给你半小时 好好吃顿午饭
I love you.
我爱你
Happy birthday, Mom.
生日快乐 妈妈
When you get back, we’re going to celebrate.
等你回家我们庆祝庆祝
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
What are you talking about, Mya? You have a whole year.
开什么玩笑 米娅 你有一整年呢
Not a year I can use yet.
一年可不够用
Come on, Will. I’ve got bills to pay.
别这样 威尔 我还得付账单
Here, take five minutes.
好吧 给你五分钟
Get out of here.
走吧
Four minutes for a cup of coffee?
一杯咖啡要四分钟
Yesterday, it was three.
昨天还只要三分钟呢
You want coffee or you want to reminisce?
你是要咖啡还是要在这忆甜思苦
Two coffees.
两杯咖啡
How many shifts you got today, Borel? Just the two.
你今天轮几次班 波莱尔 就两次
Really excited about it.
真开心啊
If you had any of your father in you, we could make a fortune.
你要是遗传点你♥爸♥的天赋 咱就能发财
I don’t fight.
我不会斗时间
There’s another one. Broad daylight.
又一个曝尸街头 光天化日之下
Whoa, what is this? Where’s the rest?
等等 怎么回事 怎么就这么点
Never met the quota.
配额就这么多
My units are up from last week.
我上星期加班了
So’s the quota. Next.
配额也涨价了 下一个
That’s a joke, right?
你开玩笑吧
Next. Move it. You’re taking forever.
下一个 快走 你还有完没完了
You in, Will?
来一把吗 威尔
I don’t have time to gamble any more.
我没时间赌了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Because ever since you stopped playing, I started winning.
自从你不玩我就开始赢了
You still owe me an hour.
你还欠我一个小时
You seen Borel?
看见波莱尔了吗
Will! Hey, man.
威尔 哥们
Your wife’s looking for you.
你媳妇找你呢
You’re not gonna believe it.
我说你肯定不信
This madman’s been buying drinks all night.
这个疯子一晚上不停买♥♥饮料
He’s got a century!
他手里有一百年
Come on, let me get you home.
来吧 我送你回家
Soon as I finish this drink.
喝完这杯就走
Hey! You!
酒保
You!
酒保
More everything!
再来
Do you want to come home with me?
你想带我回家吗
You can take us both home.
把我们两个都带回家吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You need to get out of here.
你得离开这里
Somebody’s gonna clean that clock.
有人要把你的时间抢光
Yes!

I mean, they aren’t going to rob you. They are going to kill you.
我说 有人要抢劫你 要杀你
They can’t take that much time
他们肯定不会抢了那么多时间
and let you live to tell about it.
还留着你到处宣传
Yes.

I don’t think you understand. You should not be here!
我觉得你没听明白 你不该来这
Will. Will!
威尔
Minutemen!
时间劫匪
Minutemen! Walk away, Will.
是时间劫匪 我们快走 威尔
Those gangsters aren’t playing around.
这帮黑社会可不是闹着玩
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
He’s asking for it. Let’s go. He’s not one of us.
他自找的 我们走 他又不是你朋友
You think he’d help us?
你觉得他会帮我们吗
Don’t worry. I won’t do anything stupid.
不用担心 我不会干蠢事
Go.
你走吧
The name’s Fortis.
我叫福蒂斯
And that, sir, is a very nice watch.
先生 您的表 很漂亮
Do you mind if I try it on? I think it would suit me.
您介意借我戴戴吗 我觉得我戴也不错
I’ll tell you what.
这样吧
I’ll fight you for it.
我跟你斗斗时间
Come on.
来吧
I’m an old man. Turned 75 last week.
我可是个老头 上礼拜就七十五了
I need a moment.
稍等片刻
You ready to go?
准备好了吗
Ready to go.
准备好了
Let’s get you out of here.
我带你出去
Get him!
去抓他
Stop. What are you doing? I can take care of myself.
停下 你干什么 我能自己照顾自己
Yeah, it looked like it.
是啊 看起来是这样
I know what I’m doing.
我清楚我在干什么
Run. Run!
跑 快跑
Come on!

Here!
爬上去
Hurry!
快点
Move!
快跑
Where the hell are you going? Get in here!
你♥他♥妈♥要上哪去 赶紧进来
I know who took him.
我知道是谁把他带走了
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
Who he was.
曾经是谁
Damn it, damn it.
靠 靠 靠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!