Please, just listen to me for a moment.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
阿朵拉,你还记得我们最后一次谈话吗?
Adora, do you remember the last time we talked?
是的。
Yes.
我让你去村庄亲眼看看部落的真实情况。
I asked you to go to the villages and see for yourself what the horde is really like.
是的,我记得。
Yes, I remember.
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
你出去亲自知道部落是邪恶的吗?
Did you go out and learn for yourself that the horde is evil?
是的。
Yes.
80年?现在你知道了吧?
80? Now you know, right?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
我知道你是个说谎的叛军间谍,你被捕了!
I know that you are a lying rebel spy and that you are under arrest!
干得好,上尉。
Good work, force captain.
这个叛逆的家伙总爱给我找麻烦。
This particular rebel has a habit of causing trouble for me.
这是我要保持的一个习惯,霍达克。
That’s one habit I mean to keep, hordak.
我不这么认为,叛逆者。
Idont think so, rebel.
卫兵!
Guards!
阿多拉上尉,阻止叛军。
Force captain adora, stop the rebel.
很好,上尉。
Excellent, force captain.
卫兵!
Guards!
把这叛逆的人带到掠物室,放在盘子里。
Take this rebel to the plunder room and put him in the magnabeam charger.
他的能量应该就够我把放大镜充满电了。
His energy should be all I need to charge the magnabeam to full capacity.
的充电器吗?
The-the charger?
不,求你了,你不能。
No, please, you-you can’t.
你有异议吗,警监?
Do you have an objection, force captain?
没有异议,陛下。
No objections, my liege.
和叛军一起去劫掠室。
To the plunder room with the rebel.
神奇的!
Amazing!
他的力量不可思议。
His power is incredible.
我必须小心,不要太快耗尽他的能量,否则机器会过载。
I must be careful not to drain his energy too fast or the machine will overload.
这可能要花一整夜。
This could take all night.
啊!
Aah!
问题,韦弗吗?
Problems, Weaver?
这些剑有点奇怪。
There’s something strange about these swords.
他们不属这个世界。
They are not of this world.
啊!
Aah!
他们有一种我无法控制的奇怪力量。
They have a strange power that I cannot control.
我得查阅一下我的书。
I will have to consult my books.
不用着急。
There is no hurry.
到了早上,我就会把叛军的能量完全吸干,用在我的磁谱仪上。
By morning, I’ll have completely drained the rebel’s energy for my magnabeam transporter.
我们走吧,韦弗。
Let us go now, Weaver.
明天,新的一天的黎明将宣告叛乱的最终结束!
Tomorrow, the dawning of the new day shall herald the final end of the rebellion!
不,不,这是邪恶的。不。
No, no, it’s evil. No.
阿朵拉。阿朵拉。
Adora. Adora.
阿朵拉!
Adora!
奇怪的事情正在发生。
Something strange is happening.
我不知道那是什么,但我会查出来的!
I don’t know what it is, but I’m going to find out!
看起来一切都很正常。
Well, everything seems to be in order here.
强大的反叛者会变得越来越弱,很快他就会成为另一个奴隶。
The strong rebel grows weaker, soon he will be just another slave.
但这是为了部落好。
But it is for the good of the horde.
必须这么做。
It must be done.
然而,为什么我感到如此不确定?
Yet, why do I feel so unsure?
我也不知道我为什么要来这里。
I don’t know why I came down here anyway.
我一定是在做梦,这里什么都没有……阿朵拉,阿朵拉,是你寻找命运的时候了。
I must have been dreaming, there’s nothing here for… Adora, adora, the time is come for you to seek your destiny.
你必须摆脱那些让你成为部落意志奴隶的魔法。
You must throw off the enchantments that’ve made you a slave to the horde’s will.
让你的心引导你走向你认为正确的道路。
Let your heart guide you toward the path that you know to be right.
让这把剑给你走这条路的力量。
And let this sword give you the strength to follow that path.
用你的力量去保护弱者,帮助纠正部落犯下的错误。
Use that strength to protect the weak and to help right the wrongs committed by the horde.
你的首要任务就是照顾这个即将被部落奴役的人。
And let your first duty be to this man about to be enslaved by the horde.
反叛战士?
A rebel warrior?
他不是普通的叛逆者,阿多拉。
He is no ordinary rebel, adora.
他是男子汉,是英雄,是站在善良一边的斗士。
He is he-man, hero and champion on the side of goodness.
但对你来说,他不止如此。
But to you, adora, he is also something more.
阿朵拉,部落在你很小的时候就把你从父母身边偷走了。
Adora, the horde stole you from your parents when you were a tiny baby.
所以你不了解你的母亲也不了解你的父亲。
So you never knew your mother and you never knew your father.
但你也有一个…双胞胎兄弟。
But you also had a… twin brother.
这个人,是你哥哥,阿多拉。
This man, is your brother, adora.
阿多拉,他需要你的帮助。
And adora, he needs your help.
为了灰头骨的荣誉,阿多拉。
For the honor of grayskull, adora.
为了灰头骨的荣誉?
For the honor of grayskull?
为了灰头骨的荣誉。
For the honor of grayskull.
不!我的兄弟!
No! My brother!
为了灰骷髅的荣誉!
For the honor of grayskull!
希拉,我是希拉!
She-ra I am she-ra!
She-ra
She-ra
she-ra she-ra
she-ra she-ra
哦,我弟弟。
oh, my brother.
他们做了什么?
What have they done?
我能做点什么吗?
Can I do anything?
警卫随时会到。
The guards will be here at any second.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个愿意帮助你的朋友。
A friend, who wants to help you.
剑……的电力。
The sword… of power.
我的刀。
My sword.
当然可以。力量之剑!
Of course. The sword of power!
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
男性气概,抓!
He-man, catch!
由……力量……快点,老兄,这扇门撑不了多久了!
By the… power… Hurry, he-man, this door won’t last much longer!
grayskull。
Of grayskull.
男性气概
He-man
啊哈!
aha!
没必要吵架,我们离开这里吧。
There’s no need to fight, let’s just get out of here.
等等,有些事你不知道。
Wait, there’s something you don’t know.
啊,大帆船!
Ah, the magnabeam!
它充满电了。
It is fully charged.
我不知道你是谁但你的救援已经太迟了。
I don’t know who you are but your rescue is too late.
卫兵!
Guards!
有空的时候对付这些叛逆者。
Take these rebels at your leisure.
我要上楼去启动放大镜。
I shall go upstairs to activate the magnabeam.
Magnabeam吗?magnabam是什么?
Magnabeam? What’s a magnabeam?
不要问。我们必须阻止他。
Don’t ask. We have to stop him.
我会处理的。你去警告叛军。
I’ll take care of that. You go warn the rebellion.
正确的。
Right.
好运!
Good luck!
去,精神!
Go, spirit!
She-ra
She-ra
She-ra
She-ra
我现在是疾风,亲爱的朋友。
I am swift wind now, dear friend.
希拉你们要做得更好。
She-ra you guys are going to have do better than that.
我也是,这太耗时间了。
So am I, this is taking too long.
霍尔达克说他要上楼。
Hordak said he was going upstairs.
也许我可以走捷径。
Maybe I can take a shortcut.
很好,叛逆。
Pretty good, rebel.
但还不够好。
But not good enough.
我正在激活磁波管。
I’m activating the magnabeam.
这样就能保护树林了。
This will take care of whispering woods.
哦,不!霍尔达克打开了大喇叭。
Oh, no! Hordak has turned on the magnabeam.
我得做点什么。
I’ve got to do something.
等等,那块大石头就行了。
Wait, that big rock just might do it.
下,疾风!
Down, swift wind!
现在!
Now!
不!我的大望远镜撞在了一块石头上!
No! My magnabeam wasted on a rock!
我还有足够的能量再来一枪。
Well, I still have enough power for a second shot.
对不起。
Sorry.
嘿,怎么了?我们在哪里?
Hey, what happened? Where are we?
我不知道发生了什么,但我的能量正在恢复。
I don’t know what happened but my energy is returning.
我知道我们要去哪里。
And I know exactly where we’re going.
回去反抗吧,伙计们!
Back to the rebellion, men!
叛逆者,你砸了我的大酒杯救了你那些没用的朋友。
Well, rebel, you smashed my magnabeam and saved your worthless friends.
于是我照做了。不错吧?
So I did. Pretty good, huh?
还不够好,叛徒,我还有你呢。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!