Jump.
这箱真沉
This one is heavy!
在这儿
Over here.
搭把手
Need some help.
准备好
Be prepared!
咔 各回各位
And cut! Back to one.
我还不完全确定怎么弄
I’m still not entirely sure how to…
我敢说 你明天起床一定会浑身酸痛
You’ll wake up very sore tomorrow, I would say. Yeah.
音量开着 就什么都能听到了
Your volume’s on, you’ll be able to hear everything.
《她说》
我的诉求很坚定
I really want to.
但是你知道…
But, you know…
害怕的是你
You’re scared.
这事搁别人身上也一样
Anyone would be.
你真觉得说出来就能阻止他吗?
Do you really think speaking out might stop him?
我觉得 选民在决定他是否适合担任总统之际
I think it’s really important for voters to have this information
了解这些信息非常重要
as they determine whether he’s fit to be president.
如果他决定起诉怎么办?
What if he decides to sue?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》愿意帮我吗?
Would The New York Times be willing to help me?
新闻机构无法提供法律支持
News organizations can’t provide legal support.
你能依靠的只有自己了
You’d be on your own.
嗨 瑞秋
Hi, Rachel?
你确定要写杰西卡·利兹吗?
And you’re definitely going to write about Jessica Leeds?
杰西卡绝对是百分之百地支持
Jessica is absolutely on board 100%.
那好
Okay.
我答应你 我会公开陈述他对我做的那些事
I’ll do it. I’ll go on the record and say what he did to me.
真的吗 那太好了
You will? That’s great, Rachel.
谢谢
Thank you.
在新罕布♥什♥尔州
…in New Hampshire,
要求那里的选民重新选举共和党参议员
asking voters there to reelect the Republican senator
以此作为制衡
as a check and balance.
维奥莱特 乖
Violet, no.
宝贝 妈妈得回去上班
Baby, Momma’s gotta go to work.
你跟爸爸待在家好不好
You’re gonna stay with Daddy, okay?
维奥莱特 维奥莱特
Violet. Violet.
妈妈得去上班了 跟我来 我们去看你的小动物吧
Mom’s gonna go to work. Come on. Let’s go see your animals.
– 走吧 – 塔里亚 真的多亏你了
– Come on. – Talia, you’re my hero.
要不要让我看看大象呢
Wanna show me your elephant?
我们没有发现任何可证明 其带有邪恶意图的证据
We didn’t find any evidence of evil intent.
你不能去妨碍司法公正
You can’t obstruct justice there.
乔迪 早上好
Morning, Jodi.
他们可能不像四年前那么热情了
They might not be as enthusiastic as they were four years ago,
但我们知道他们身居何处
but we know where they are.
我们了解年轻人 我们了解
We know where young people are. We know…
那好 给他打个电♥话♥
Okay, just give him a call.
– 又犯恶心了吗 – 嗯
– Were you sick again? – Yeah.
捱过孕期的前三个月 就没事了
It’s meant to stop after the first trimester.
– 你应该多补补眠 – 呃
– You should probably get some sleep. – Mmm.

Mmm.
我一得到答复就跟你讲
I will as soon as I get a response.
支持特朗普的那些人吗
From Trump’s people?
如果他们不回应怎么办?
What happens if they don’t respond?
回应是板上钉钉的事 但是得先由我来报导
They will, but we can’t publish until they do.
– 喂? – 请问是梅根·吐赫吗?
– Hello? – Is this Megan Twohey?
特朗普先生 是我
Yes, Mr. Trump.
我不认识这些女人 她们在扯谎
I do not know these women. They are lying.
如果我真对她们做了什么 她们为什么不报♥警♥
And if I did something to them, why didn’t they go to the police?
杰西卡·利兹和瑞秋·克鲁克斯从没说过她们认识你
Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks didn’t ever say that they knew you,
只是说和你偶然相遇过
just that they were chance encounters.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》杜撰的这些
The New York Times has concocted these stories,
如果一旦发表 我会选择起诉
and if you publish them, I will sue.
那泄露出来的《走进好莱坞》录像带呢?
What about the leaked Access Hollywood tape?
那些所谓故事还在上演吗
Do you do those things?
我从没做过那些事
I don’t do it.
[更衣室里的谈话指的是男性之间粗鲁、低俗、冒犯且带有性暗示的谈话,通常发生在更衣室里]
我没做过那些事 更衣室里的谈话罢了
I don’t do it. It was locker-room talk.
特朗普先生 犹他女士你认识吧
And, Mr. Trump, Miss Utah,
她声称你在美国小姐选美大赛上
she claimed you forcibly kissed her more than once
不止一次地强吻了她
when you owned the Miss America pageant.
她在撒谎 你也真挺恶心的
She’s lying. You are disgusting. You are a disgusting human being.
几名女性站出来
Several women speaking out,
指责唐纳德·特朗普猥亵了她们
accusing Donald Trump of touching them inappropriately.
杰西卡·利兹和蕾切尔·克鲁克斯通过《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发声
Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks,
特朗普在未经她们同意情况下 对她们进行了抚摸 亲吻
telling The New York Times they were both groped or kissed by Trump without consent.
位于特朗普大厦的一家公♥司♥的员工发声
…for a company located in Trump Tower,
那位亿万富翁亲吻了她的脸颊和嘴唇
claims the billionaire kissed her on the cheeks and the mouth.
我的天
Oh, my God.
靠 抱歉啊 瑞秋
Fuck. Rachel, I’m so sorry.
我站出来公然发声 你发表了报导 结果就是这样
I went on the record, you published, and this is what happened.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah, I’m so sorry.
我做过心理准备 但绝没想到会这样
I was prepared, you know? But not for this.
一个装满大便的信封寄到我家
An envelope full of shit?
上面写了什么吗?
Was there anything written on it?
什么都没写 我该怎么办
No. What can I do?
– 我都没法出门了 – 我知道
– I can’t even leave the house. – Oh, yeah, fuck.
这样 你把事情原委都写记录成文字
Well, you need to write everything down.
录下所有对话 语♥音♥邮件 你收到的任何威胁都得留痕迹…
Tape any conversations or voice mails. You need to document any threats you get…
– 梅根·特沃希是哪位? – 马上来
– Megan Twohey? – Yeah. That’s us.
我都没法想象
I can’t even imagine.
见鬼了 真的抱歉 我现在手头还有事
Shit. Rachel, I’m sorry. I have to go.
我保证 一定会给你回电
I’ll call you back. I promise.
瑞秋
Rachel?
我是“福克斯新闻”的比尔·奥莱利
I’m calling from Bill O’Reilly at Fox News.
你是女权主义者吗?
Are you a feminist?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟扯什么犊子?
Are you fucking kidding me?
对不起 你好你好
I’m sorry. Hi. Hi.
选举到了最后冲刺阶段
The final push till Election Day.
当希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥和唐纳德·特朗普进行最后辩论之际
And as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump make their closing arguments…
– 比尔·奥莱利在说你了 – …竞争更加激烈了
– Bill O’Reilly’s talking about you. – …the race has tightened even more.
今晚 我们邀请了吐赫女士出席
The Factor asked Miss Twohey to appear this evening.
结果被拒绝 当然这一点也不意外 在公开场合谈论这些实属不易
She declined, no surprise. This is a tough forum.
她和巴巴罗先生
She and Mr. Barbaro did appear
确实现身于其他有线电视台…
on other cable outlets…
对自♥由♥主义观点持友好态度
…friendly to liberal points of view.
我们通过电♥话♥和书面形式
We asked Miss Twohey if she herself is a feminist,
询问过吐赫女士 问她是不是女权主义者
both on the phone and in writing.
不管是通过电♥话♥还是书面 她都拒绝回答此问题
She declined to answer in both cases.
我去煮点面条
I’m gonna go get some noodles.
以下是她对昨天那篇文章的看法
Here’s what she said about the article yesterday.
发生在我们身上的事
You know, our story is the experience of many women,
可以追溯到多年前女性的身上
going back over the years.

Hello?
我要把你玩弄于股掌 然后杀了你
I am going to rape you and murder you,
最后把你的尸体扔进哈德逊河
and dump your body in the Hudson River.
今晚的空气里都弥漫着紧张的气氛
This night is turning out to be a real nail-biter.
CNN报道
CNN can report
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥已致电唐纳德·特朗普 要求他停止竞选活动
that Hillary Clinton has called Donald Trump to concede the race.
CNN预测 唐纳德·特朗普将赢得总统大选
CNN projects Donald Trump wins the presidency.
为您播报一则比尔·奥莱利相关突发新闻 镜头切到朱丽娅·布尔斯廷
Breaking news on Bill O’Reilly. Let’s go to Julia Boorstin. Julia.
没错 福克斯刚刚宣布比尔·奥莱利不再担任任何职务
That’s right. Fox has just announced that Bill O’Reilly is out,
公♥司♥声称“在对指控进行了彻底且仔细的审查后
saying, quote, “After a thorough and careful review of the allegations,
公♥司♥和比尔·奥莱利达成一致
the company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed
比尔·奥莱利将退出福克斯新闻频道”
that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel.”
当然 此前《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》报道了比尔·奥莱利的性骚扰指控一事
Of course, this follows the boycott of over 50 advertisers of The O’Reilly Factor
福克斯和奥莱利共花了约一千三百万美元来解决五名不同女性的指控事件
after a New York Times report of sexual harassment allegations
导致五十多位《奥莱利因数》的广♥告♥商
and the report that Fox and O’Reilly together spent about $13 million
遭到了抵♥制♥
to settle those allegations from five different women.
此事
So, the story…
– 艾米丽 这次做的不错 – 谢谢
– Job well done, Emily. – Thanks, Dean.
还有迈克 新闻写的很妙
And you, Mike. Excellent reporting.
顶级有线电视节目将再无他的一席之地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!