Pussycat? Hmph!
就是这样,亚当。
This is it, Adam.
大叛乱的主要阵营。
The main camp of the great rebellion.
嗯,在我看来不太好。
Hmm, it doesn’t look so great to me.
你真有眼光,拍马屁的朋友。
Most perceptive of you, friend cringer.
事实上,这是目前非常小的叛乱。
It is, in fact, a very small rebellion at present.
来吧,亚当。我想让你见见我们的领袖。
Come on, Adam. I want you to meet our leader.
微光,我回来了。
Glimmer, I’m back.
鲍,你去哪儿了?我…哦!
Bow, where have you been? I… oh!
格里莫,这是亚当。
Glimmer, this is Adam.
很高兴认识你。
Pleased to meet you.
亚当,帮我在泰莫给部落士兵上一课。
Adam help me teach some horde troopers a lesson in thaymor.
夫人来了,夫人来了。
Madame’s coming, madame’s coming.
夫人呢?来吧!
Madame? Come on!
嗯,结束了。不,不,在下面。
Uh-huh, over. No, no, under.
下面,不,周围,上面……
Under, no, around, over…
哦,天哪。哦!
Oh, deary my. Oh!
我们必须努力登陆。
We must work on these landings.
我同意。
I agree.
拉兹夫人,你还好吗?
Madame razz, are you all right?
哦,天哪,是的。
Oh, deary my, yes.
但有件重要的事我必须告诉你。
But there was something important I had to tell you.
那是什么来着?
Now, what was that again?
泰莫村。部落。
The village of thaymor. The horde.
就是这样。
That’s it.
部落已经逮捕了整个泰莫村的人。
The horde has placed the entire village of thaymor under arrest.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
他们的三名士兵被两名他们声称是叛军的人击败。
Three of their troopers were trumped by two men they claimed were rebels.
哦!
Oops!
给一些部落上了一课?看看你都干了些什么?
Taught some hordesmen a lesson, huh? See what you’ve done?
部落要求罪犯自首。
The horde demands the culprits give themselves up.
欧特尼斯,他们会把全村的人都送去矿上当奴隶。
Othennise, they’ll send the whole village to the mine as slaves.
他们也会这么做的,那些恶魔!
They’ll do it, too, those fiends!
我不能让你牺牲自己,亚当,但也许只有我他们会满意。
Well, I can’t ask you to sacrifice yourself, Adam, but maybe they’ll be happy with just me.
等一等。一定有办法在不屈服的情况下拯救村庄。
Hold on. There must be a way to save the village without giving in.
部落里有原力队长还有四个最坏的坏蛋。
Oh, the horde has the force captain and four of their worst villains in the village.
哦,恐怕我们不是他们的对手。不。
Oh, I’m afraid we’re no match for them. No.
我有个朋友也许能帮上忙。
I have a friend who might be of some help.
好吧,如果我们真的要成为伟大的叛乱,我想我们必须从某个地方开始。
Well, if we’re really gonna be the great rebellion, I guess we have to start somewhere.
我们和你在一起,微光。
And we’re with you, glimmer.
我们不怕部落。
We’re not afraid of the horde.
好吧,那我们救泰莫吧。
All right then, let’s save thaymor.
这是一辆部落奴隶运输车,但他们把村民都装进去了。
It’s a horde slave transport, but they’re loading the villagers into it.
嗯,这只是在浪费时间。
Hmm, this is just a waste of time.
那些叛军永远不会投降的。
Those rebels will never give themselves up.
我们应该摧毁这个村庄。
W-W-We should destroy the village.
至少我们还能找点乐子。
At least then we’d have some fun-n-n.
她不会让我们这么做的。
She’d never let us do it.
谁在乎她?
Who cares about her?
她根本不应该领导我们。
She shouldn’t even be leading us.
如果她不是霍达克的最爱……那是什么,水蛭?
Why, if she wasn’t hordak’s favorite… What was that, leech?
没什么,上尉。
Nothing, force captain.
你们四个最好小心点。
You four better be on your guard.
这些反叛者似乎比大多数人更大胆。
These rebels seem bolder than most.
别担心我们。我们准备好了一切。
Don’t worry about us. We’re ready for anything.
大家都准备好了,鞠躬。
E-Everyone’s ready, bow.
是时候发出信♥号♥♥了。
Time to give the signal.
希望夫人在箭上施的咒语管用。
I hope the spell madame put on this arrow works.
呃,那是什么?
Uh, what’s that?
哦,啊!
Oh, aah!
为了明月,进攻!
For brightmoon, attack!
我的电击束会治好他们的。
M-M-My stun beams will fix them-m-m.
噢!
Ooh!
Catra,啊!帮助我。
Catra, aw! Help me.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
哈,没看见我。
Ha, missed me.
的帮助!
Help!
坚持住,微光。我来了。
Hang on, glimmer. I’m coming.
放开她,傻♥逼♥。
Let her go, sucker-face.
直到我耗尽了足够的能量…让她…无助。
Not until I drain enough energy… to make her… helpless.
你完蛋了,叛逆者。
You are finished now, rebel.
以灰骷髅的力量…他,他,他,我有力量!
By the power of grayskull… He-man he-man he-man I have the power!
男性气概
He-man
好吧,叛军都搞定了。
Well, that takes care of the rebels.
你还没赢呢。
You haven’t won yet.
我建议你放了我的朋友。
I suggest you let my friends go.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
毫无疑问,又是一个叛逆者。
Another rebel, no doubt.
但我的洗牌步♥枪♥能阻止他。
But my shuffle rifle will stop him.
Catra scorpia。
Catra, scorpia.
我要阻止你,肌肉男。
I’ll stop ya, muscle man.
那可不太淑女。
That’s not very ladylike.
啊!
Aah!
当然,你也不是个淑女。
Of course, you’re not much of a lady anyway.
帮帮我!
Help me!
光束摧毁了我的感觉…平衡。
The beam’s destroying my sense of… balance.
我受不了了。
I can’t stand.
哈!我的平衡畸变射线把他修好了。
Ha! My balance distorter ray has fixed him-m-m.
拿着这个,臭虫脸。
Take this, bug-face.
你照顾好队长,大个子。
You take care of the force captain, big guy.
我会帮助我们的朋友。
I’ll help our friends.
一言为定。
That’s a deal.
站在原地,反抗。
Stand where you are, rebel.
离我远点。
Stay away from me.
比赛结束了,小姐。
The fight is over, young lady.
什么?
What?
为什么,你……我就是来找你的。
Why, you… You’re the one I came to find.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
你现在是我的了,陌生人。
You are mine now, stranger.
你和这把奇怪的剑。
You and this curious sword.
眼花缭乱眼花缭乱。
Razzle dazzle dizzle duzzle.
迷宫,迷宫,迷宫,迷宫。
Mazzle fazzle bizzle buzzle.
我希望夫人的咒语能找到他。
I hope madame’s spell can find he-man.
对对对,我希望她没记错。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hope she remembers it right.
这是非常古老的魔法。
It-it, it’s very old magic.
夫人是个老魔术师。
And madame’s a very old magician.
Wazzle wuzzle wizzle we。
Wazzle wuzzle wizzle we.
告诉我们朋友们会在哪里。
Show us where our friends will be.
这是工作。
It’s working.
哦,天哪。这是野兽岛。
Oh, deary my. It’s beast island.
野兽岛?
Beast island?
部落为什么要把俘虏带到那个可怕的地方?
Why would the horde take captives to that terrible place?
我听说那里有个监狱。
I’ve heard rumors that they have a prison there.
如果他在那,我们走吧。
If that where he-man is, let’s go.
省省力气吧,陌生人。
Save your strength, stranger.
那个力场被设计成可以抵抗你的超能力。
That force field is programmed to resist even your power.
你吗?
You?
我是她。阿多拉上尉。
I’m adora. Force captain adora.
你叫什么名字?我的名字叫希曼。
And your name? My name is he-man.
你带的这把剑引起了我的兴趣,老兄。
This sword you carried intrigues me, he-man.
感觉就像是为我量身定做的。
It feels as if it were made just for me.
我想是的。
I thought it was.
现在你不知道了?
And now you don’t?
我要把这把剑交给为正义服务的人。
I was to give that sword to someone who serves the forces of good.
但你,你为邪恶势力效力。
But you, you serve the forces of evil.
邪恶?你才是为邪恶服务的人,叛徒。
Evil? You’re the one who serves evil, rebel.
我为以太的合法统治者服务。
I serve the rightful rulers of etheria.
你不会相信的。
You can’t believe that.
你没看到部落是怎么对待人的吗?
Haven’t you seen how the horde treats people?
我大半生都在恐怖地带训练。
Well, I’ve spent most of my life training in the fright zone.
几乎没时间去看埃瑟利亚的其他部分了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!