终于找到你了!
Well, finally !
什么?
What?
哦,对…对不起,认错人了
I apologize…l’m sorry. I…l’m sorry. l…l beg your pardon.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anybody home?
导演: David Greene
Directed by David Greene
有房♥子着火啦!
The buildings are on fire!
Heather Ward Segel 饰演 吹笛子的小女孩
Heather Ward Segel as a girl with a flute
噢,打扰一下……
Oh, excuse me.
打搅了!
Excuse me!
这儿好像没人啊?
There doesn’t seem to be anybody here.
嗯, 估计他们全部在游♥行♥
Em…Guess maybe they’re all at the parade.
游♥行♥?
Parade?
这个城镇所有的警♥察♥全部在游♥行♥?
AII the cops in town around at the parade?
估计是的
Guess so.
说实话,这游♥行♥还蛮不错的
Truly, good parade.
如果有人抢银行怎么办?
What if somebody robs a bank?
今天周末,银行不开门
They are closed. lt’s the weekend.
你好像没明白我的意思, 我要找个警员
You don’t seem understand, I need a police officer.
他们正在参加游♥行♥
They are at the parade.
我知道他们正在游♥行♥
I know they are at the parade.
平时没有游♥行♥的时候,谁是负责人?
But when they’re not at the parade, who’s in charge?
鲁德迈尔副官
Lieutenant Rudemayer.
鲁德迈尔副官…… 好的,那他什么时候能回来?
Lieutenant Rudemayer…OK, fine. When he do back from the parade?
他倒是没去游♥行♥,但他去了临时机场跑道
He’s not at the parade. He’s at the airstrip.
他在哪儿?
He’s at the
临时机场跑道, 刚走没一会儿
Airstrip. He just left.
他这是要丢什么地方么?
He’s going somewhere?
不是
No.
那他是去见什么人?
He’s meeting somebody?
也不是
No.
不知道我的理解对不对
Let me see if I’ve got this straight,
鲁德迈尔副官是警局负责人
Lieutennant Rudemayer is the man in charge,
但出于某些原因, 他现在在机场跑道,对吗?
and for reasons unexplained, he’s in airstrip, right?
是这样的
Yes.
所以如果我去机场跑道,就有很大可能找到他,对吗?
So if I would go to the airstrip, there’s a pretty good chance I’d find him in there, right?
差不多吧
Guess so.
非常感谢!
Thank you very much.
但你还不知道他长什么样子!
Except you don’t know what he looks like.
说得对……我还不知道他长什么样子
That’s right. I don’t know what he Iooks like.
那他长什么样?
What does he look like?
嗯……他长得有点抽象
Well…lt’s kinda hard to describe.
但你还是会找到他的
But you will find him.
哦?
lwill?
他长得跟他的名字给人的感觉很像
Kinda looks a lot like his name.
你买♥♥到了!
You got it.
我跑遍了整个上西区
AII the way from the Upper West Side!
山姆,我爱死你了!
Sam, l love you!
你当然应该爱我!为了这该死的东西我换了三次飞机停了两个机坛
So you should. Damn things have been out through three planes, two airports.
你未来三年的停车罚单就包在我身上了!
I’ll fix your a parking tickets for the next three years!
鲁德,这是大好事儿, 可惜我不开车
Ruddy, that’s great. But Idon’t drive.
谢谢!
Thanks.
噢, 真是神赐佳肴啊!
Oh, ambrosia!
鲁德迈尔副官?
Lieutenant Rudemayer?
你是?
Yeah?
哈利·凯尼恩
Harry Kenyon.
噢,你好
Oh…Hi.
不好意思,我们认识吗?
Sorry. Do we know each other?
不……我们不认识。 我妻子好像失踪了,所以我来找你这个警♥察♥。
Uh…no, not exactly. But since you’re the police, my wife seems to be missing, l…
这是公共事件吗?
This is an official business?
可能是吧, 我还不确定
Well, maybe, l’m not sure yet.
这样吧……凯……先生?
God, lll tell you uh… Mr…
凯尼恩
Kenyon.
凯尼恩, 你先去警局备个案吧
Kenyon, why don’t you stop by our office and file a report.
噢, 等等。副官! 先等一下, 副官……
Oh, wait. Lieutennant! Wait a minute. Lieutennant…
我刚去过了,那儿没人
l was just there, by myself.
噢,我猜他们全部游♥行♥去了
Oh, lguess they’re all at the parade.
既然你没去游♥行♥, 我想我们能不能花点儿时间……
Since you are not, I figure maybe we could take a few minutes
可我正要把东西拿回家呢!
But I was gonna take this home.
副官,我妻子失踪了
Lieutennant, my wife is missing.
虽然我刚结婚一周,但我还是要找到她!
Since I’ve only been married a weekend and l’d like to find her!
好吧,跟我回镇上再说。街上正在游♥行♥,路上开车小心
Ok, follow me back to town, and watch the traffic, theres a parade.
好的,我明白
Yeah, l know.
凯尼恩先生,不好意思你刚才来的时候警局没人
Apologize for the empty building, Mr. Kenyon.
但是在这个地方,他们不可能时刻遵守那些条条框框
But around you, they don’t do things in a conventional way.
我明白
l noticed.
我对这种事情已经习以为常了
Things I’m getting used to.
我到这儿已经八个月了
I’ve been here for eight months.
但还是不怎么适应这里的海拔,时不时还会流个鼻血
And I’m still get the nose bleed from the altitude.
– 你是从哪儿来呢? – 纽约
– You’re from…? – New York.
准确地说是纽约的布朗克斯区
Actually the Bronx.
看来像你这样的好警♥察♥却要在这样的环境下工作
Looks a nice cop like you do in a place like this.
这是一直困扰我的问题
That’s what I’ve been asking myself.
事实是,我妻子想在这里生活
Tell you the truth, my wife wanted us to live here.
她很喜欢呼吸新鲜空气
For some reason she likes clean air.
说到妻子……
Speaking of wifes…
这儿的人都很友好,而且风景优美
Not to the people here are nice, and it’s pretty.
我一直跟自己说,这儿确实是个好地方
I keep telling myself it’s pretty,
如果你喜欢群山绵延鸟不拉屎的话
if you like mountains.
呃,副官?
Uh, Lieutennant?
副官?
Lieutenant?
副官!
Lieutenant !
你知道这个是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
看起来像一个玉米牛肉三明治
Looks Iike a corned beef sandwich.
他们是玉米牛肉三明治,他们可不是普通的玉米牛肉
Mr. Kenyon. They are corned beef sandwitches, and they are corned beef sandwitches.
这可是来自第87西大街 “Delicacies”饭店特制的玉米牛肉三明治
This particular corned beef sandwitch is from the”Delicacies”on West 87th Street.
而这个……是巧克力酱!
And this…is chocolate syrup!
我看出来了
l see.
但这是大名鼎鼎的 “Acream”巧克力酱,
But it’s the right chocolate syrup, the”Acreams”.
落基山脉的人居然都区别不出 “Acream” 的口味
They don’t know from the”Acreams”in the Rockies.
他们也分不出不同的腌菜么?
They don’t know from the pickles, either?
你绝对想不到他们把腌菜当成什么!
You wouldn’t believe what they think is the pickle out here.
副官,我对你吃进肚子里的东西实在没兴趣
Lieutennant, I hate to come into you and your stomach.
我是遇到麻烦了,而你是我碰巧遇到的警♥察♥
But I’ve got this problem, and you’ve been the cop
我觉得你应该会对案子感兴趣
that came across my mind you might be interested.
噢,对了,你老婆,她……
Oh, right. Your wife. She’s…
她……
She’s…
失踪了!
Missing!
或者说……看来好像是这样
Or…so it seems.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
克里斯汀·普雷斯考特
Christine Prescott.
现在已经是克里斯汀·凯尼恩了
Actually it’s Christine Kenyon now.
你说你才结婚一周?
You say you’ve been married for just one week?
我们是在拉斯维加斯遇到的,那时克里斯和她的朋友也在正好在那旅游
We met in Las Vegas. Chris was taking a trip around the country with a friend.
然后我跟她在“Golden Lady”酒店坐电梯的时候被困在电梯里面
Anyway, she and I got stuck in an elevator in the “Golden Lady” Hotel.
在等待电梯恢复供电的那段时间里,我们爱上了对方
And at the time it got the power back on, we were in love.
你们在这么短的时间内就相爱了?
You fell in love between force?
反正我是爱上她了
I fell in Iove with her anyway.
而且我在当天晚餐时就求婚了
I proposed that night at dinner.
我当年可是用了半年时间才把我的老婆追到手
lt took me six months to get my wife to go out with me.
我们刚一结婚
As soon as we were married,
就来这里玩了
we have to play in here.
有什么特别的原因吗?
For any particular reason?
这里是个适合度蜜月的好地方
Well, it’s a nice place for honeymoon.
就像你说的,这里空气清新
Like clean air you were talking about.
碰巧我有个朋友把这边的房♥子租给我们,方便我们低山滑雪
Besides, a friend of mine from San Francisco loaned us his condo, so that we can do low-skiing.
可是你来自拉斯……
And you’re from Vegas…
旧金山
San Francisco.
等等,我有点搞混了
Wait a minute, I’m confused.
我那时去拉斯维加斯是旅游,我每年都要去五六次
I was visiting Vegas, I go there five or six times a year.