Somewhere neutral.
单独会面
Just the two of us.
他们来了!做好准备!
They’re coming! Get ready for it!
进入你的战壕!
Into your trenches!
瞄准好你的攻击目标!
[Quinlan] Pick your targets!
做好准备!
Get ready!
找掩护,并瞄准你的目标!
[Prendergast] Cover up and pick a target!
进入戒备状态!
Stand to!
库利,你在乱扣扳机!
Cooley, you are snatching the trigger!
放慢速度!
Slow down!
吸一口气,扣扳机,射击!
Breathe, squeeze, kill!
再吸一口气!
Breathe again!
干得好,库利!保持这样!
Good man, Cooley! Keep it up!
这里!
[soldier] Over here!
狙击兵!
Sniper!
长官?- 你可以击中校舍吗?
Boss?-Can you hit the schoolhouse?
可以
Yeah.
用布伦轻机♥枪♥,一发就可击中
Bren in a single shot.
我需要布伦轻机♥枪♥!
I need the Bren!
来吧
Go on!
那个穿白西装的男人
The man in the white suit.
你能瞄准他的心脏吗?
Do you have his heart?
可以,长官
Yeah, boss.
开枪吧
Take it.
你觉得他很重要吗?
Do you think he was important?
若他很重要,不用等多久,我们就会知道
If he was… we won’t have to wait too long to find out.
嘿!
Hey!
撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
瞄准你的目标!
[Quinlan] Pick your targets!
停火!
[Quinlan] Cease fire!
停火!
Hold your fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
[Prendergast] Cease fire!
停火!
[soldier] Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
我们要清空这个区域
[soldier] We’ve got to clear that whole area.
掩护我
[Quinlan] Cover me.
昆兰指挥官
Commandant Quinlan.
你是一个好酒友,但不是一个好军人
You’re a good drinker,but not such a good soldier.
我相信我能够帮助你
And I believe I can be of help to you.
你人真好,那你打算怎么帮我呢?
That’s nice of you.How do you aim to do that?
帮助你明白事理
By making you see sense.
你知道你们的军力不足吧
You do realize that you are outnumbered
我们的人是你们的20倍
by a factor of 20?
我看到很多的死人
I see a lot of dead men here.
但里面没有我的人
None of them are mine.
但你得知道,你是抵挡不住的
Yet you must see that your position is untenable.
要从这场战役存活的唯一方式,就是让政客去解决
The only way to survive this is to let the politicians sort it out.
我们无缘无故遭受攻击
We were attacked without provocation.
我们只是反击而已
We responded.
若你们持续攻击
We will continue to respond
我们将持续反击
if you continue to attack.
很抱歉,我有命令要遵守
I’m afraid I have orders to follow.
我要求你们投降
I require your surrender.
你的位阶不够格接受投降
You’re not formally recognized to accept surrenders.
但我够格
But I am.
我会接受你的投降
I’ll accept yours.
你没有得选择
That’s not an option.
不过,我们希望先停火
Nevertheless,we would like a cease fire…
以派救护车进来移出死伤者
to send in ambulances and remove the dead and wounded.
告诉你的人,我们达成停火协议
Tell your men we have a cease fire.
用那支旗子标记范围
Use that flag as a range marker.
乔伊斯,准备维克斯机♥枪♥,把它架在教堂内
Joyce, get the Vickers ready.Set up a position in the chapel.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
莫菲!
[Joyce] Murphy!
停火
[Quinlan] Hold your fire.
长官!
Boss! Boss!
这是陷阱!
It’s a trap!
快跑!
Move!
开火!
Open fire!
准备好迫击炮!
[soldier] Get the mortars ready!
唐纳利!
[Quinlan] Donnelly!
把那些混♥蛋♥干掉!
Take those fuckers out!
我立刻办
I’m on it!
趴下!
Get down!
炮火来袭!
Incoming!
上士!
Sergeant!
上士!
Sergeant!
火力掩护!
Cover fire!
赫加蒂,到战壕里去!
Hegarty, get in the trench!
过来!过来…
Come here! Come here!
来吧
Come on.
抓紧我的皮带,不要放手
Grab hold of my belt and don’t let go.
我看不到…
[Hegarty] I can’t see! I can’t see!
我的眼睛瞎了,他们击中我的头部
I’m blind! They hit my head!
你没事,你没事…
You’re fine. You’re fine.
我们要进到战壕里,好吗?
We’re going for the trench, all right?
不要抛下我
Don’t drop me.
当然,小伙子,妈的,来吧…
Yeah, boy. Fuck, okay, come on.
我们必须离开
[Joyce] We have to move.
快走!
Go!
快走,快,快…
Go! Go! Go!
瞄准目标X4
Target: X-ray four.
距离二公里
Two thousand two hundred yards.
第一次射击
Fire one!
故障,定时器坏了
Dud. Timer blew.
把它带走
Bag it.
第二次射击
[Donnelly] Fire two!
正中红心
[grunts] Right in the red ring!
他们的迫击炮炸了
That’s their mortars going off.
瞄准你的目标!
Pick your targets!
撤退!
Retreat!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
[distant soldier] Cease fire!
你的表现非常好
You acquitted yourself well out there.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你有事想说
It was something.
我感到害怕
I felt scared.
这是很自然的事 – 不,不只如此
It’s only natural.-No, that’s not it.
我感到害怕
I was scared.
但…我很喜欢
But then… I liked it.
杀戮的感觉
The killing.
你是被训练出来的
It’s what you’re trained to do.
但你并不喜欢
You didn’t like it.
每个人对于杀人有不同的反应
Each man reacts differently to killing another man.
我们之前都没做过这种事
None of us have done this before.
几天后,再来问我吧
Talk to me in a few days.
你觉得我们能撑这么久吗?
Oh, you think we’ll last that long?
卡坦加电台事件死了多少人?
How many dead at Radio Katanga?
30人,长官
Thirty, sir.
这会严重破坏组织的名誉
This will negate a vast reserve of goodwill towards the organization
并显示我们的行为,也没能比任何单一国家好
and show that we cannot behave any better than any single country.
长官,这种事情在战斗中很常发生
Sir, these things happen in war.
在我的战斗中不能发生
Not in my war.
奥布莱恩在这事件中的角色是什么?
What was O’Brien’s role in all of this?
长官,他是个聪明的人
He’s a smart man, sir,
但他是一名学者,他以为在他思考下一步时
but he’s an academic who thinks that everything stands still
所有的一切都会停顿
while he thinks about what to do.
我们是个很新的组织
We are a new thing.
新的组织有时会犯下错误

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!