你母亲会为你祷告的,你知道她有上帝的专线
Your mother will pray for you.You know she’s got a direct line to God.
中队!
Company!
稍息!
Attention!
联♥合♥国♥的建立,是为了确保世界上的国家
[Quinlan] The UN was established to ensure that the nations of the world
不会再面对
would never again engage
另一次的世界大战
in another world war.
我们是第二批派遣到刚果的
We are the second wave of Irish soldiers
爱尔兰士兵
to be sent into the Congo.
截至目前为止,葬送了九条爱尔兰人的性命
So far, it has cost nine Irish lives.
所以对我们每一个人而言
So this is where it gets serious
这是很严肃的事情
for every single one of us.
之前,没有人朝你开过枪
Nobody has shot at you,
试图杀死你
tried to kill you before.
在战争经验上,你们都是新手
You are war virgins.
联♥合♥国♥给我们伟大的荣耀
The UN has given us this great honor,
使我们成为维和人员
to serve as peacekeepers.
我们很荣幸能接下这任务
And we are proud to accept.
我们是一个
We are a country
未曾占领或试图攻取
that has never owned or tried to conquer
另一个主♥权♥国家的国家
another sovereign nation.
做为一个中立国
As a neutral country,
爱尔兰选择绝对不成为侵略者
Ireland has chosen to never be the aggressor.
所以他们才请求我们派兵
That’s why they have asked for us.
若任何人认为,能小看我们
And if anybody thinks we’re to be taken lightly…
我们会证明给他们看
we’ll show them
很可惜地,他们错了
that they are very sadly mistaken.
我说得对不对,士兵们?
Am I right, soldiers?
是,长官!
Yes, sir!
继续吧,上士
Carry on, Company Sergeant.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
中队!
Company!
向左转!
Left turn!
起步走!
Quick march!
一,一…
Hey. Hey.
一,二,一
Hey, yes, hey.
我们展开双臂热烈欢迎联♥合♥国♥部队
We welcome the forces of the United Nations here with open arms
但我们感到些许困惑
but with some confusion.
我们不懂你们为何来到非洲
We don’t know why you are here in Africa…
我们充分有能力照顾自己
as we are quite capable of looking after ourselves.
不过,我们将会是很体贴的主人
However, we will be thoughtful hosts.
除非你们是来这里制♥造♥麻烦的
Unless you come here to start trouble,
若是这样的话
in which case
你们将逼我们不得不指导你们
you will force us to tutor you
刚果这里的行事规则
on how things are done here in the Congo.
冲伯将军! -好了,先生们,到此为止,我们结束了
General Tshombe! -Gentlemen, that’s it. We’re done.
不久前,赫鲁晓夫打给我
I had a call from Khrushchev earlier.
他提醒了我,当卢孟巴请求我派兵时
He reminded me of the UN’s refusal to send in troops
联♥合♥国♥拒绝了
when Lumumba asked me to.
一个无神论者多么会引人愧疚,真是太令人惊奇了
It’s amazing how good an atheist is in inflicting guilt.
与此同时,他们正在柏林盖一道墙
Meanwhile,they’re building a wall in Berlin.
我知道
I know.
肯尼迪来过电♥话♥了
Kennedy called.
这位卡美洛的太阳王有什么话要说?
What did the Sun King of Camelot have to say?
我们在柏林、越南、或古巴无法做什么,
We can’t do anything in Berlin, Vietnam or Cuba,
但我们可以平息刚果的纷争
but we can defuse the Congo.
我想要你过去
And I want you to go.
终止冲伯将军的可笑行为
Put an end to General Tshombe’s antics.
传达个讯息给他 – 什么意思?
Send him a message.-Excuse me?
我要你亲自带领部队
I want you to be our man on the ground.
但这件事,这…
But this thing, this…
可能发展成另一场世界大战
could lead to another world war.
是的,大家都这么认为
Yes, and everybody sees that.
所以阻止这场战争的男人
So the man who stops it
将会获得很多的赞扬
will get a lot of credit.
我们将制定一个计划
We’ll make up a plan.
什么样的计划?
What kind of plan?
一个有许多因素要考量的计划
One with a lot of moving parts
需要一位机敏且够坚毅的男人,去执行它
that requires a man astute and hard-headed enough to pull it off.
我们在历史上,都有各自的任务要完成
We each have our part to play in history.
而你的任务现正在执行中,康纳
Yours is happening right now, Conor.
我相信我可以…
I believe I can…
完成这项任务,长官
accomplish the mission, sir.
很好,康纳
Good, Conor.
很好
Good.
联♥合♥国♥将派遣更多♥维♥和部队过来
[in French] The United Nations are going to send more peacekeeping troops,
所以我需要你的协助,戴高乐将军
so I need your assistance,General de Gaulle.
那你将怎么回报我?
And what will you give in return?
维持矿业公♥司♥运作是我们的共同利益
It’s in all our interests that the mining companies continue their operations.
我长久以来的敌人
My old rival
可能会将你拥有的一切国有化
would have nationalized everything you own.
若我失去权力,这可能会发生
If I lose power, it might still happen.
你的美国朋友可不会喜欢这样
Your American friends wouldn’t like that.
好,我会派一千名我们最棒的外籍军团支援你
Okay, I will send you 1,000 of our best former legionnaires.
矿业公♥司♥将聘他们为保安人员
The mining companies will hire them as security officers,
但由你发号♥施令
but you will give the orders.
卡坦加感谢你的协助
Katanga thanks you for that.
告诉卡坦加,这是我的荣幸
Tell Katanga it’s a pleasure.
(距离雅多♥维♥尔14公里)
(卡坦加省,雅多♥维♥尔联♥合♥国♥基地)
好了,弟兄们,全部下车
All right, lads. Everybody out.
弟兄们,你们应该再补充水份,会没事的
Boys, you’re supposed to rehydrate. It will be fine.
弟兄们
Lads.
拍照
Picture.
笑一个
Cheese!
你们帅呆了
You’re gorgeous.
称这里为基地,真是个笑话
Calling it a compound is a joke.
我们三个出入口都暴露在外,从南边被俯瞰着
We’ve got exposure on three approaches.Overlooked from the south.
还有一条有岔路的道路
And there’s a road splitting it in two.
我们的基地是敞开的
We’re wide open.

Okay.
我们有铲子吗?
Do we have shovels?
我们有
We do.
6点让士兵们挖战壕
Have the men up for drill at 06:00.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
(卡坦加省,伊莉莎白维尔机场)
奥布莱恩博士,旅途愉快吗?
Dr O’Brien, how was your flight?
非常的舒适,谢谢,将军
Very pleasant, thank you, General.
我们有很多事要讨论
We have a lot to talk about.
没错,容我介绍拉贾将军
We do. May I introduce General Raja?
欢迎来到刚果 – 很高兴认识你
Welcome to the Congo, sir.-Good to meet you.
冲伯逾矩了,我们必须阻止他
Tshombe has crossed the line.We need to stop him.
我们没有回头的机会了
We’re beyond the point of no return.
因此你们被批准立即执行摩梭行动
You are therefore authorized to implement Operation Morthor immediately.
我已决定我们应该采取强硬手段
I have decided we should take aggressive action
收回被冲伯占领的主要建筑物
to reclaim key buildings held by Tshombe.
有些情况应该好好对谈
There’s a time for talking,
有些情况应该强硬起来
a time for being tough.
现在该采取后者
This is the latter.
你的士兵们是唯一拥有真正军事经验的部队
Your soldiers have the distinction of being the only troops with any real military experience.
其他士兵们会视他们为榜样
The others will be looking to them to set an example.
让他们看看你可以多么地坚决果断
Show them how decisive you can be.
这个地方太棒了
This place is amazing.
有工作要做
[soldier] This is some job.
起床了,太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Wakey-wakey!Rise and shine, boys! Whoo!
该干活了,快点
Up and at ’em! Come on!
走开,库利
Get off, Cooley, will ya?
继续挖
Keep digging.
操!我的天啊!
Fuck! Fuck! Jesus! Oh, Christ!
怎么了?
What? What?
有一只该死的蛇
It’s a fucking snake!
有蛇
Snake!
它们是没有毒的,你们没有看资料手册吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!