That explains a lot.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
And you.
开这辆吉普车到伊莉莎白维尔
Take the jeep to Elisabethville
亲自告诉麦肯提,这里有一批很强大的外籍佣兵
and tell McEntee in person there’s a strong force of mercs here.
叫他查一下,我们究竟要对付多少人,并派援军来
Tell him to find out how many we’re dealing with and send reinforcements.
客气一点
Be nice about it.
长官,来自A中队的昆兰指挥官
Sir. Reporting from A Company.
有事报告
Commandant Quinlan.
谢谢,上士,请坐
Thank you, Sergeant. Take a seat.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
上士
Sergeant.
你的指挥官是不是越来越紧张?
So your commandant’s getting nervous, is he?
长官,他相信雅多♥维♥尔在策略上
Sir, he believes that, strategically,
对冲伯将军来说,很重要
Jadotville is very important to General Tshombe,
它比任何其他联♥合♥国♥基地,都还要偏僻
and it’s certainly more isolated than any other UN compound.
平心而论,昆兰指挥官是不是反应过度了?
Might it be fair to say that Commandant Quinlan is overreacting?
这个嘛,长官,外籍佣兵的出现,暗示他们正在进行某项计划
Well, sir. The presence of mercenaries would suggest that a plan is underway.
被矿业公♥司♥聘为保安人员的佣兵,人数并不多
A small number of mercenaries hired as security by the mines.
他们绝对不敢攻击联♥合♥国♥的部队
They would never dare attack a United Nations company.
你的指挥官人还没晒黑前,这件事就会落幕了
This will all be over before your commandant gets a suntan.
我会立即回报给他,长官
I’ll go and tell him that right now, sir.
谢谢,上士
Thank you, Sergeant.
回到你的岗位上吧,上士
As you were, Sergeant.
看看你们每个人
Well, look at all of you.
该死
Fuck.
我的教堂里有一个女孩
[Cooley] There’s this girl at chapel.
玛丽.布兰尼根
Mary Brannigan.
我发誓,她充满青春活力
I swear, she was built on springs.
你们该看看她领圣餐时的样子
You should see her at Communion.
她用她丰厚的双唇
Taking the Holy Ghost
含住圣灵
between those sturdy lips.
天啊,太美好的一幕了
Oh, Jesus, it’s amazing!
库利,你知道那是一种罪孽吧?
Cooley, that’s a sin.
没关系啦,我们明天要去做弥撒
It’s all right,we’re going to Mass tomorrow.
这比我妈♥逼♥我去参加还糟糕
Yeah, this is worse than my mother making me go.
瑞迪
Reidy…
你妈妈是怎样的人?
what’s your mother like?
她很善良,喜爱参加弥撒
She’s nice, yeah. Loves a good Mass.
我的意思是她长什么样子?
I mean what does she look like?
金发、蓝眼睛…
Oh, blonde hair, blue eyes.
够了,去死,库利
Oh, no! Fuck off, Cooley!
随着刚果内战恶化
To the escalating civil war in the Congo.
联♥合♥国♥维和部队
UN peacekeeping troops
被派遣到卡坦加省
are deployed into the Katanga region.
伊莉莎白维尔的战况激烈
With heavy fighting in the city of Elisabethville,
感到光荣的国民们
the thoughts and prayers of a proud nation
皆为在刚果替联♥合♥国♥服务的士兵们祈福和祷告
are with our soldiers serving the UN in the Congo.
你认为奥布莱恩相信他自己的鬼计划吗?
Do you think O’Brien believes his own bullshit?
他百分之百相信,长官
One hundred percent, boss.
什么事?
What?
是摩梭行动,长官
Operation Morthor, sir.
出事了
Something went very wrong.
(卡坦加电台)
长官 – 发生了什么事?
Sir.-What happened?
他们的保安人员朝我们开枪,我们回击,打死了几个
A security detail opened fire.Return fire eliminated the troops.
然后他们把自己锁在屋里,我们无法攻入,所以…
Then they barricaded themselves inside.We couldn’t afford a siege, so…
所以怎样?
So what?
我们从窗户丢进手榴弹消灭他们
We finished them with grenades through the windows and eliminated the enemy.
你朝未武装的平民丢手榴弹?- 我们并不知道他们没有武器
Used grenades on unarmed civilians? -We didn’t know they were unarmed.
那些试图从窗户爬出来的人呢?- 我们不能冒这个险
What about ones climbing out of windows? -They might have been armed.
所以你杀了无辜的人们?- 是,长官
So you killed innocent people? -Yes, sir.
该死!
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
这件事没有发生过
This didn’t happen.
不要在联♥合♥国♥快电中,提及这件事
No mention of this in UN dispatches.
我们没有因为部队失控,而杀害了30名无辜的人
We didn’t just murder 30 men and women at work because the troops lost the run of themselves.
清楚吗?
Is that clear?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
他们刚攻下卡坦加电台
They have just taken Radio Katanga
以及伊莉莎白维尔的政♥府♥大楼
and the government buildings in Elisabethville.
我们需要反击
We need to retaliate.
好吧,因为你是付我们薪水的人
Well, since you’re paying our wages.
♪ Hail, Queen of Heaven ♪
♪ The Ocean Star ♪
♪ Guide of the wanderer here below ♪
♪ Thrown on life’s surge ♪
♪ We claim thy care ♪
♪ Save us from peril and from woe ♪
该死的做好准备吧
[Faulques] Get the fuck ready!
♪ Star of the sea… ♪
敌军来袭!
Attack!
♪ Pray for the wanderer… ♪
我们受到敌军的攻击!
We’re under attack!
他妈的,打起精神
[Faulques] Wake the fuck up!
快点来人!
Somebody get out here!
♪ We claim thy care… ♪
快啊…
Come on. Come on.
♪ Save us from peril and from woe… ♪
♪ Star of the sea ♪
快点到战壕里,就位!
Get to the trenches! Man your positions!
动作快!
[soldier] Move, move!
快去啊!
[soldier] Go! Go!
你们四个跟我来!动作快!
You four, to me! Come on, move!
武器准备好!确认你们的弹♥药♥!
[soldier] Weapons ready!Check your ammo!
开火!
[soldier] Fire!
我要建立火力优势!
[Prendergast] I want fire superiority!
下士,把布伦轻机♥枪♥架在前面,马上去!- 各就各位!
Corporal, get the Bren up front, now!-[soldier] Mortar men, man your posts!
射击!- 守住左侧!
Open fire!-Hold down the left flank!
狙击兵,跟我说明情况
Sniper! Catch me up.
这些混♥蛋♥一抵达,就开始开枪
Fuckers came out of nowhere and started shooting!
我们措手不及,长官
You’re caught up, boss.
快点移♥动♥!
Move, move, move!
进战壕
[soldier] Man your trenches!
长官
Sir.
他们会从南边过来
They’ll approach from high ground,south.
调十个厉害士兵去南翼
Get ten of our best out there to refuse the flank.
南翼?你确定吗,长官?
[Prendergast] The south flank? Sure, sir?
对,马上去
Yes. Now, go!
是,长官,狙击兵,掩护我
Yes, sir. Sniper, on me.
瑞迪,跟着我,就是现在!
Reidy, follow me! Now!
就是现在,走!
Go now!
让我看看你的伤势,你把轻机♥枪♥架回去!- 让我看看
[Hegarty] Let me look at you.Get the Bren back up! Let me look!
只是擦伤而已,你会没事的
It’s a scratch. You’ll be fine.
你会没事的…
You’ll be fine. You’ll be fine.
你没事,好吗?
You’re fine, all right?
我没事… – 重新站起来…
I’m fine.-Get back up. Get back up.
雅多A中队呼叫控制台
Charlie Alpha Juliet to Control.
长官!
Sir!
雅多A中队呼叫控制台
Charlie Alpha Juliet to Control.
我们正遭受敌人的猛烈攻击
We’re under heavy attack.
请立刻派强力的援军过来,事态紧急
Send very strong reinforcements immediately. Very urgent.
摩梭行动
[McEntee] Operation Morthor
暂时中止卡坦加政♥府♥政♥权♥
has led to the suspension of the Katangan government.
我们在今天4点
We seized Katanga radio station
攻占了卡坦加电台,以及所有的通讯设备
and all communications at 0400 hours today.
你们对敌军展开攻击,却没有通知驻扎在野外的部队?
You attacked the enemy without telling troops in the field?
我们成功地完成了这项行动
The operation has been completed successfully.
若行动很成功
If the operation was a success…
那他们为什么在朝我们开枪?
then why are they shooting at us?
操!
Fuck!
狙击兵
Sniper.
你先进到战壕里
Go up to the trench now.
掩护我们
Give us some cover. Go on.
其余的人,跟着他,快点…
The rest of you, follow him. Go, go, go.
长官,这里没有任何人
Sir, there’s nobody here.
他们只从东边过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!